Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Who would not want to watch the two worst pound for pound fighters in the ufc fighting each other??

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Was the fight not good? its the only one I missed

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by yisman View Post
    last fight was BS

early stoppage

had a big bet on over 1.5

geez what a brutal night
    yo still lose bro. fight would never start rd 2. thanking my lucky stars. chael was thisclose to winning the belt.
    Points Awarded:

Dwil125 gave PunisherIND 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dwil125 gave PunisherIND 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

yoogi07
    yoogi07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 426

Jones was just too ruthless!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    Jones got a glass toe.
    Lol

nlin
    nlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Most of you probably bet on "Bisping by 3-round decision". Not sure if that's graded a win.

Lucky non-the-less; the rules call for a technical draw there. Bad reffing again.
    Good call.

As per the 5dimes rulebook

"A fight is a "Technical Draw" when a fight ends before an allotted number of rounds (between four to six rounds, depending on sanctioning body rules) usually because of an accidental head-butt."

Should be graded as a technical draw but was graded as a technical decision (unanimous). Can anyone confirm?

and if so,

"A wager on a fighter to "win by any decision" wins if the selected fighter wins by technical decision or a decision where the fight goes the complete distance."

Is the technicality here that most Bisping backers bet on "Bisping-by-3-round-decision????"
    Last edited by nlin; 04-28-13 at 05:15 AM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ANother shiitty performance by Belcher! Dude is like Frank Mir, too "cerebral" for their own good. Can talk up a great game but just dont actually get anything going in the actual fight! Belcher to busy thinking about the next video he's gonna make about being the great "Palhares leg-lock destroyer"!!!

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    ANother shiitty performance by Belcher! Dude is like Frank Mir, too "cerebral" for their own good. Can talk up a great game but just dont actually get anything going in the actual fight! Belcher to busy thinking about the next video he's gonna make about being the great "Palhares leg-lock destroyer"!!!
    Belcher isn't as good as he was before the injury. Bisping instead has been improving over the course of the years (he was nothing special when he got KTFO from Hendo).

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Belcher's grappling has improved a lot since the injury, but that's because he had so much time off and wasnt allowed to spar but could roll so focused on his BJJ. But his striking just hasnt evolved, if anything it's got worse! Flat footed and no combinations. Rogan almost had a heart-attack over Belcher's terrible defense!

nlin
    nlin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by nlin View Post
    Good call.

As per the 5dimes rulebook

"A fight is a "Technical Draw" when a fight ends before an allotted number of rounds (between four to six rounds, depending on sanctioning body rules) usually because of an accidental head-butt."

Should be graded as a technical draw but was graded as a technical decision (unanimous). Can anyone confirm?

and if so,

"A wager on a fighter to "win by any decision" wins if the selected fighter wins by technical decision or a decision where the fight goes the complete distance."

Is the technicality here that most Bisping backers bet on "Bisping-by-3-round-decision????"
    Scratch all the above, I found the following if anyone is as salty as I am:

A wager on a fighter "Inside Distance" wins if the selected fighter wins by KO, TKO, DQ, submission, or technical decision.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

A wager on a fighter "Inside Distance" wins if the selected fighter wins by KO, TKO, DQ, submission, or technical decision.
    Yeah I hedged out of my Belcher bet with Bisping ITD and made a large play on Bisping after I noticed something was wrong with Belcher. 5d graded my ITD play as a win, I'm assuming by Dec would have been graded a loss.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Yeah, fkn pisses me off. My villante +3.5 should be a win.

farmdog
    farmdog's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

All week long I've been telling people they shouldn't underestimate Healy and I pick Jim Miller in my own parlay anyway. Derp.

yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    yo still lose bro. fight would never start rd 2. thanking my lucky stars. chael was thisclose to winning the belt.
    I had a cover. Sonnen +800 would've canceled out most of my losses from the over loss had Sonnen won in the first. So it was a horrible ending for me.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

So i risked 4000 to win 400 on Jones and ten minutes before the fight i realized i made one of the dumbest bets of my career because Jones could have turned an ankle or some shit and i could lose. Now if this was Mendes vs Cody i wouldnt be worried about any kind of injury. I see his toe and realize how close i was to losing 4 grand. Never again will i make a silly wager like this against a guy who has some talent. Oh and i took Miller for a bean to lose 300. Nice performance by him. His punches looked like they were in slow motion. I win 100. Great night.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

[QUOTE=Thor4140;18538888]So i risked 4000 to win 400 on Jones and ten minutes before the fight i realized i made one of the dumbest bets of my career because Jones could have turned an ankle or some shit and i could lose. Now if this was Mendes vs Cody i wouldnt be worried about any kind of injury. I see his toe and realize how close i was to losing 4 grand. Never again will i make a silly wager like this against a guy who has some talent. Oh and i took Miller for a bean to lose 300. Nice performance by him. His punches looked like they were in slow motion. I win 100. Great night.[/QUOTE

we need a may need thread.

bubzy signs with winkleVaughn and has punisher serve as his rep

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

[QUOTE=Beelzebubzy;18538924]
    Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    So i risked 4000 to win 400 on Jones and ten minutes before the fight i realized i made one of the dumbest bets of my career because Jones could have turned an ankle or some shit and i could lose. Now if this was Mendes vs Cody i wouldnt be worried about any kind of injury. I see his toe and realize how close i was to losing 4 grand. Never again will i make a silly wager like this against a guy who has some talent. Oh and i took Miller for a bean to lose 300. Nice performance by him. His punches looked like they were in slow motion. I win 100. Great night.[/QUOTE

we need a may need thread.

bubzy signs with winkleVaughn and has punisher serve as his rep
    bleeze how bout u start it. I like your handwriting better especially when you are tipsy.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I'm sober.
    race/ finals week

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

anyone have a link for the garcia/mckenzie fight?
    i missed the fb prelims

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

No link, sorry. It's a terrible fight. Garcia spends 50% of the time missing punches. Cody spends the other 50% on Garcia's back working for a rnc that he never gets. It's really quite boring. Cody should've been -1000 somehow.
    Points Awarded:

Hannibal gave NunyaBidness 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

I ended up searching for this fight for like half an hour just to be dissapointed.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    I ended up searching for this fight for like half an hour just to be dissapointed.
    Disappointed because you couldn't find it? Or, disappointed because you watched it?

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd

Watched it

First ... 19202122