Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    sound liek you're talking about a real politician with words like "major pull"
    wtf does major pull mean around here? that you can moderate some conversations or deduct some betpoints?
    Some serious heavies brah. DOnt you know SBR is used as a major underground drug dealing network? Some of the best negotiators from Colombia to Thailand frequent this site and moderate it in their spare time when they arent busy negotiating cocaine deals with Cartels.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    The best odds available for Hawn at any point were -265. 50% of your bankroll at -265 would net you a return of 18.87% of your bankroll. You then proceeded to lose 26% of your bankroll on parlays. And that's assuming that all of the money you wagered on Hawn was on the best possible line, which was available for only a couple of minutes when it was released. You look really stupid now.

Thanks bro, glad you cashed.

Cheers buddy. Winning nights all around it seems.
    He forgot to mention that he'd parlayed them all with GSP and DDL

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Surely it has something to do with one of his posts the other day that had been edited and stated "Removed by SBR Staff"!
    Oh man this is Shit!!!

I loled so hard in the MMA Private thread or whatever was called...this is BS. Fokking SBR killing the fun. I love the guy (may get flamed for this but hes great IMO)

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Some serious heavies brah. DOnt you know SBR is used as a major underground drug dealing network? Some of the best negotiators from Colombia to Thailand frequent this site and moderate it in their spare time when they arent busy negotiating cocaine deals with Cartels.
    I need a few "bouncy castles" bro. Can you help me out?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I need a few "bouncy castles" bro. Can you help me out?
    I might know somebody who has some excess stock. Keep it on the down-low tho yeah homie

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Surely it has something to do with one of his posts the other day that had been edited and stated "Removed by SBR Staff"!
    lol I missed that. and was gabe banned again too? I didn't see him picking karo anywhere.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol I missed that. and was gabe banned again too? I didn't see him picking karo anywhere.
    Dont think he has been... he maxi-bet Karo at 33 different localz tho son!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    At better than +240, I see a lot of value in Karo. He's still got the heart, skills, durability, cardio. Can get a sub or decision. He's really trying to make it back to the UFC so I expect him to go all out in this fight. Keep in mind, he's also got the size advantage, as Hawn is a 155er going up to 170 for this fight.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Dont think he has been... he maxi-bet Karo at 33 different localz tho son!
    lol. ah yes, that was the day they released the lines. completely forgot. brb, going to smoke some budz. manHOOF time.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

shiit forgot about that, gettin on a stream now despite having a shiit load of work to do!

First 1234