Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Last one -Johnson. This one Bart fuk you both!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Might actually be the 2nd best day I have ever had gambling, unreal.

I hope you all did well.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5409

today rules

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    today rules
    Yes, yes it does.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    And some SAPs just know the difference between a legitimate hype train and a little engine that couldn't. IMO Hall should not have been -350. He should have been favored(Like -200) but not -350.

Everyone, and I mean everyone that bet Hall tonight is still scratching their heads trying to figure out what his strategy was in that first round and why his dominant striking was not on display and he was being beaten to the punch.

This was a close fight and if Hall got the win, I couldn't complain as like I said, it was close. But in that same respect, I can also see why Kelvin won.
    if all the money was on Kelvin tonight Hall would have gotten the win easily. This is how it rolls in the gambling world in Vegas. This is why the public has a bad name.

Thor4140

i never saw a card so full of stiffs in all my years watching the UFC. To think that class was the best class out there is hilarious. U got one fighter who looks a little legit in Hall who got waxed by Wiedman and the rest might never win another fight again in the ufc unless they are fighting each other.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    if all the money was on Kelvin tonight Hall would have gotten the win easily. This is how it rolls in the gambling world in Vegas. This is why the public has a bad name.
    So you think that the judges have no influence on the final call and that it is all based on the money that Vegas took in? How much money do you think was on Hall tonight? Do you think it was enough that it made a dent or was enough to worry about making the call? This match wasn't exactly a major sporting event.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

i never saw a card so full of stiffs in all my years watching the UFC. To think that class was the best class out there is hilarious. U got one fighter who looks a little legit in Hall who got waxed by Wiedman and the rest might never win another fight again in the ufc unless they are fighting each other.
    I don't know, it seems to me that the last few seasons of TUF have been filled with bums.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
    I don't know, it seems to me that the last few seasons of TUF have been filled with bums.
    Its because MMA is popular now, good guys are fighting for some show somewhere. Hall looked legit just sucked tonight.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol
    you follow me too nephew, you saw me rape it.

i'm not happy though. i've been making miniscule bets since the Barao vs MacDonald card... even the few cards before that one were small bets...

i go 10-0 and i can't even enjoy it, sucks.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    you follow me too nephew, you saw me rape it.

i'm not happy though. i've been making miniscule bets since the Barao vs MacDonald card... even the few cards before that one were small bets...

i go 10-0 and i can't even enjoy it, sucks.
    Just like Ludacris in Too Fast Too Furious...you murrrrderrrrred bro!

ha I've done same with my soccer plays...lost a couple grand couple weeks ago in space of 5 days, so then pretty much halved my stakes and since have gone on a great run and re-couped all the losses. But if I'd still of been betting what I had been when I had the bad run I'd of made thousands more!

Also still feel like shiiit for not putting more than 250 on Conor McGregor...tht shiit will haunt me forever!

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Should have gone balls deep, but 2-0 with Faber as parlay filler and I was on the Zingano train. At least a winning event for a change, even if that winning means getting change.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

People who fell for Hall, fell into the athletic black man lovefest. He isn't some striking guru, he is a black athletic man that can throw strikes differently than a chubby white man.

His wrestling isn't good. He is a novice BJJ. He is black. Bad fight IQ.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

I predicted Gastelum would win the show/eventually beat Hall after he beat Bubba and was more confident about it after he beat Colin Hart. Had no doubt he would beat Samman.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I predicted Gastelum would win the show/eventually beat Hall after he beat Bubba and was more confident about it after he beat Colin Hart. Had no doubt he would beat Samman.
    We all believe you

it's ok

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    People who fell for Hall, fell into the athletic black man lovefest. He isn't some striking guru, he is a black athletic man that can throw strikes differently than a chubby white man.

His wrestling isn't good. He is a novice BJJ. He is black. Bad fight IQ.
    I liked Kelvin since the first show. He has the attitude to win.

But BigDay casheS again!
    Yeah bro, you called it!

Rubber Guard

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Yeah bro, you called it!
    This is what I mean about being the most serious poster here.

MD

This is what I mean about being the most serious poster here.
    I'm the serious one, but you're the one who has to come on a gambling forum and past-post about opinions you didn't have, as if you had called it all along and are now showing your superior prediction powers. You look really cool right now bruhv. Keep back-peddling though, next you'll say you were on Kelvin all along.

In compliance with my new RubberGuard rule, you can keep posting all you want, but I'm not replying. Your posts speak for themselves, anyway; not much you can say to defend yourself after a horrible past-posting incident like that.

Rubber Guard

If you don't see the sarcastic nature of "but BigDay cashes again!"....then I don't know what to tell you. BigDay has been awful.

It is sad and pathetic how much this place means to you.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by FindTheLock View Post
    it was a good fight and a fair result.
    you owe a lot of points.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    you owe a lot of points.
    10000. Enough to buy a few hundred dollars worth of newegg gift cards.

Thor4140

I was in the bar last night and i took this guy down and laid on him but he hit me with two elbows from the bottom and broke my jaw. i continued to lay on him for over a half of an hour (in the fight weirdo's). After getting back from the hospital i ran into this prick and and gloated how i beat his ass ufc style. Even tho he suplex me on my head and reversed a few of my takedowns, the constant pressure i put on him by laying on him like a guy who couldn't do anything else, because laying on him would keep him down, I now feel i can take the toughest bully around. Even tho im 5 ft 4 and the other guy was 6 foot, the bar was totally behind me and also said i won the fight easily. UFC style of course. I wonder how many guys had Rocky ahead on points in his first fight with Creed MD had it 30-27 LMFAO
    Last edited by Thor4140; 04-14-13 at 05:44 PM.

Thor4140

you owe a lot of points.
    Loader nice pick last night You deserve some props

MD

I was in the bar last night and i took this guy down and laid on him but he hit me with two elbows from the bottom and broke my jaw. i continued to lay on him for over a half of an hour (in the fight weirdo's). After getting back from the hospital i ran into this prick and and gloated how i beat his ass ufc style. Even tho he suplex me on my head and reversed a few of my takedowns, the constant pressure i put on him by laying on him like a guy who couldn't do anything else, because laying on him would keep him down, I now feel i can take the toughest bully around. Even tho im 5 ft 4 and the other guy was 6 foot, the bar was totally behind me and also said i won the fight easily. UFC style of course. I wonder how many guys had Rocky ahead on points in his first fight with Creed MD had it 30-27 LMFAO
    Not as funny as the story about how you saw a big black guy spinning back kick KO a can and decided to put your whole bankroll on him.

MD

Also after rewatching I had it 29-28 Gastelum easily​, giving Hall the second semi-clearly. I don't see an argument for Hall winning. Gastelum hit Hall with some big shots, he didn't just grind him.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

5ft 4? you and jameskim should spar and put the video on SBR. I would send you a 100 points.

Thor4140

5ft 4? you and jameskim should spar and put the video on SBR. I would send you a 100 points.
    Spar? Fuk it i will eat his jabs then throw him down and lay on him for five minutes for the win. Then i will tell my doctor how i man handled this guy who punch my face in

Thor4140

Not as funny as the story about how you saw a big black guy spinning back kick KO a can and decided to put your whole bankroll on him.
    if u look in bigdays thread i believe i was the first guy saying Kelvin had a chance and would stand with him. I know you as well as most in this joint that when it comes to a Rocky story, any round the Rocky character is barely close, goes to the Rocky character. That is the difference between a guy who isn't bias and a guy who lets announcers dictate their thoughts as well as those simpleton fans last night.

Thor4140

Also after rewatching I had it 29-28 Gastelum easily​, giving Hall the second semi-clearly. I don't see an argument for Hall winning. Gastelum hit Hall with some big shots, he didn't just grind him.
    just the thought u had to watch it again to give Hall the second round "semi clearly" LMFAO just shows what Hall had to do to win any round. Again when they were chanting Rocky, Rocky, Rocky, in Rocky 1 what did you have Rocky at 12-2 going into the 15th? Don't get mad a lot Idiots will do anything to get that underdog a win or a round. It is kinda like a Mayweather fight where Money is cruising and the bum he is fighting finally lands a jab so the judges feel a need to give a charity round when he still got out pointed easily. Dana and his silly comments are why Hall lost that fight. To many simpletons wanted him to lose because of all this so called hype Dana created. Not Hall. Dana.

MD

just the thought u had to watch it again to give Hall the second round "semi clearly" LMFAO just shows what Hall had to do to win any round. Again when they were chanting Rocky, Rocky, Rocky, in Rocky 1 what did you have Rocky at 12-2 going into the 15th? Don't get mad a lot Idiots will do anything to get that underdog a win or a round. It is kinda like a Mayweather fight where Money is cruising and the bum he is fighting finally lands a jab so the judges feel a need to give a charity round when he still got out pointed easily. Dana and his silly comments are why Hall lost that fight. To many simpletons wanted him to lose because of all this so called hype Dana created. Not Hall. Dana.
    You're bitter. Shouldn't have bet on a hype train with untested wrestling, bruhv.

http://mmadecisions.com/decision.jsp?id=4185

Media scores are 7-3 Gastelum. GG.

First ... 17181920