NittanyLionsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 438

The rock +275 is a LOCK

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by NittanyLionsFan View Post
    The rock +275 is a LOCK

Hes about +1200 right now, very unsure about this. Rumor is he is booked at extreme rules, if thats the case, there may actually be value in the rock.

Cena is the only heavy favorite I will not be betting for this show.

konck
    Listen the toilet is flushing
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2311

Quote Originally Posted by milwaukee mike View Post
    ^^ you didnt spell it right

FAN

DAN

GOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Mike you need to draaaaaw out the A's
    FAAAAAAAAn DAAAAAAAAAAN GO

TheGuesser
    TheGuesser's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24835

Updated Odds. I think Henry is a very good bet, and the odds on Del Rio are kinda low. He isn't losing to the soon to be "vacationed" Swagger.
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 06-20-14 at 01:35 PM.

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

[QUOTE=TheGuesser;18214080]Updated Odds. I think Henry is a very good bet, and the odds on Del Rio are kinda low. He isn't losing to the soon to be "vacationed" Swagger.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Alberto Del Rio is buying me lunch.

milwaukee mike
    milwaukee mike's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 7585

if ziggy and biggy win the tag titles, then is ziggler still going to use his money in the bank? he's been carrying that thing around forever...

i have a hard time believing he will win a major singles championship at wrestlemania after they just had him lose to jericho

konck
    konck's Avatar SBR PRO

if ziggy and biggy win the tag titles, then is ziggler still going to use his money in the bank? he's been carrying that thing around forever...

i have a hard time believing he will win a major singles championship at wrestlemania after they just had him lose to jericho
    Usually they make the guy who is gonna win the big event lose on a wrestling night coming up to the event.But Jericho is a flame

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cena teasing a heel turn last night.

I would like to see him go back to thuganomics

Sacrelicious

I doubt Cena will be turning heel any time soon.

Parlaying The Shield, HHH and Ryback at current lines.

rcene

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Alberto Del Rio is buying me lunch.
    Delrio is a lock for me.

No way he loses the strap to swagger.

I see him it losing it to Ziggler down the road

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Delrio is a lock for me.

No way he loses the strap to swagger.

I see him it losing it to Ziggler down the road
    My 2 locks are The Shield and Ryback.

HHH and Del Rio are near locks.

rcene

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    My 2 locks are The Shield and Ryback.

HHH and Del Rio are near locks.
    I am questionable on H.

Lesnar would have to lose in a way that made him look strong, and that's going to be a challenge to do.

Shield will win that 6 man tag, but it won't be clean.

I have either Orton turning heel, or Show staying heel and handing those 3 the win

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Maxi-padding every time I check 5Dimes and I still only have <$700 down. Dem limits.

milwaukee mike

I am questionable on H.

Lesnar would have to lose in a way that made him look strong, and that's going to be a challenge to do.

I have either Orton turning heel, or Show staying heel and handing those 3 the win
    i think the big show is going to join the shield

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Maxi-padding every time I check 5Dimes and I still only have <$700 down. Dem limits.
    I'm just continually betting them in round robin parlays when the lines move. It all eventually adds up, wish you could bet thousands of dollars on this stuff though.

Sacrelicious

i think the big show is going to join the shield
    Orton's been begging to be turned heel for month. I don't think he will immediately go feel, or necessarily do so to join the shield, but I think it will become highly evident in the week or so following the loss at mania.

They are astoundingly protective of the Shield, they are not even having them beat at house shows. It is my 95% lock of the night that they win here.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

I am questionable on H.

HHH better do whats right, put over his opponent, and make them look like a monster in the process.

Foley did it for HHH in 2000. Triple H beat Foley (the legend) twice clean to send him to retirement. Ok, so foley did wrestle after that, but only very sparingly.

Hopefully he will follow foley's footsteps and let lesnar beat him clean in a brutal contest. It would be different if lesnar was leaving, but he's sticking around for 2 more years. He would look like a goofball losing 2 of his first 3 contests back. And they need to look long term. Lesnar/rock is already rumored to headline WM XXX, and for good reason. Both are incredible draws. Start building him now as the unstoppable monster rock will attempt to take down

goodfellas433
    goodfellas433's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2549

Quote Originally Posted by stealthyburrito View Post
    HHH better do whats right, put over his opponent, and make them look like a monster in the process.

Foley did it for HHH in 2000. Triple H beat Foley (the legend) twice clean to send him to retirement. Ok, so foley did wrestle after that, but only very sparingly.

Hopefully he will follow foley's footsteps and let lesnar beat him clean in a brutal contest. It would be different if lesnar was leaving, but he's sticking around for 2 more years. He would look like a goofball losing 2 of his first 3 contests back. And they need to look long term. Lesnar/rock is already rumored to headline WM XXX, and for good reason. Both are incredible draws. Start building him now as the unstoppable monster rock will attempt to take down
    Are you saying that they may have Lesnar win and he is +450?? I just don't understand how you guys bet on this? Even if you parlay all the favorites, the small amount you win just doesn't seem worth the risk that they may "decide" to change who wins last minute...

can someone show me an example of a bet they made that they are actually confident in under these circumstances?

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post
    Are you saying that they may have Lesnar win and he is +450?? I just don't understand how you guys bet on this? Even if you parlay all the favorites, the small amount you win just doesn't seem worth the risk that they may "decide" to change who wins last minute...

can someone show me an example of a bet they made that they are actually confident in under these circumstances?
    I'm significantly more confident in my WWE bets then I am my other bets, largely because I follow it and have been for years, and keep my ear to the dirtsheets. There are times that they change thier mind, in fact is happens on several matches per card on most occasions, but as long as you are not stupid with your plays it is very clear who is being booked to go over in certain scenarios.

I am extremely confident here in The Shield and Ryback, last month I was with both Swagger and Kaitlyn, also with Bully Ray in TNA.

By parlaying them and betting them multiple times, you can actually win a nice little sum of money.
    Last edited by Sacrelicious; 03-26-13 at 08:01 PM.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    with these odds you would have to be a fool not to take Rock Punk Shamus and Lesner
    One win would turn a profit and at least 1 bad guy is going to win at WM
    The heels that will win this year will be Fandango, The Shield, and POSSIBLY Ziggler/Big E.

Also, for all intents and purposes, bear in mind that Cena is likely to be treated like a heel by the audience, he will be getting massive heat, this eliminates the need for an actual heel to go over in any of the 3 big matches.

milwaukee mike

The hells that will win this year will be Fandango, The Shield, and POSSIBLY Ziggler/Big E.
    even if fandango is -3000 i will parlay him with everything on the board

stevenash
    stevenash's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 32295

I doubt Cena will be turning heel any time soon.
    Not as long as he keeps moving action figures and tee shirts.

stevenash

Fandango will be a has been out of the company by the end of the year.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Not as long as he keeps moving action figures and tee shirts.
    Precisely. He makes them millions a year, and they have no top face who could replace him.

I'm sure a Cena heel turn will eventually happen, as it could be the biggest heel turn since Hogan in the 90s, but we're talking years down the road here.

milwaukee mike

Quote Originally Posted by stevenash View Post
    Fandango will be a has been out of the company by the end of the year.
    that might be true

but they don't sell someone this big, just to have them lose

Sacrelicious

Yeah they really, really want him to get over, and Jericho will put him over.

Nobody will care in a month or two though, this gimmick is almost as bad as "Lord Tensai".

Sacrelicious

Yeah I was actually listening to a Jericho interview today, he said the plan was to have him back as a heel so he could put Ryback over at Mania, but after the Rumble they realized that they would not be able to turn him heel. His plan is likely to leave shortly after Mania, but he is not sure yet.

He also talked about how pissed off he was when he found out he was wrestling Fandango at Mania. Fandango wins here easily.

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

I was alittle suprised that Taker and HHH are such big of favorites here. If The Undertaker was ever gonna lose at Mania it would be this one as Punk just got done putting over the Rock and John Cena in back 2 back months. Taker's career is clearly over so why not put Punk over here? Why does HHH have to win? After he lost to Lesnar last year he said he didnt know if he would come back so is it really that far fetched to think this would be his last match? Its not like wrestlers havent came back eventually after losing retirement matches anyways.

milwaukee mike

triple h and undertaker coming down somewhat

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Slimpickens View Post
    I was alittle suprised that Taker and HHH are such big of favorites here. If The Undertaker was ever gonna lose at Mania it would be this one as Punk just got done putting over the Rock and John Cena in back 2 back months. Taker's career is clearly over so why not put Punk over here? Why does HHH have to win? After he lost to Lesnar last year he said he didnt know if he would come back so is it really that far fetched to think this would be his last match? Its not like wrestlers havent came back eventually after losing retirement matches anyways.
    Have you SEEN how shitty the build has been to punk and taker? Absolutely AWFUL. If Taker was ever going to lose at Mania, which I doubt, it would have been with a situation like last years "end of an era" with an epic 2 month build with HHH and Michaels. He is absolutely not losing this match.

As for HHH, they gave it away with the retirement stip.

Sacrelicious

Miz/Barrett announced. Possible Miz win here, do not know if I will be betting it though.

stealthyburrito
    Alien Robot Sex Party
    stealthyburrito's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 11869

Quote Originally Posted by goodfellas433 View Post

Sure he can win. And most books have like a $50 limit anyway so it's not like anyone is placing huge wagers on this stuff.

The 3 main events scream one thing: predictability.

All faces are expected to win. And that may be the case in the creative process now but I have a distinct feeling vinny mac will throw us a swerve. He loves doing that shit. He did it at the royal rumble when he decided sheamus was going to win just minutes before the Rumble (the match not the ppv) started.

Take will be protected, they certainly need the streak next year. Cena is the golden boy. The one with the least to lose is hhh. I'm pretty sure he retired after summerslam last year. Yet here we are. Retirements mean shit in wrestling. If he loses he will be back wrestling by at least WM XXX

Slimpickens
    Slimpickens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6151

Have you SEEN how shitty the build has been to punk and taker? Absolutely AWFUL. If Taker was ever going to lose at Mania, which I doubt, it would have been with a situation like last years "end of an era" with an epic 2 month build with HHH and Michaels. He is absolutely not losing this match.

As for HHH, they gave it away with the retirement stip.
    I guess your probably right but my argument would be that CM Punk really needs this. He was champ for over a year now he's gonna job at 3 straight PPv's? Taker was never going to lose to HHH, he is too old to benefit from such a huge win. Bad build up or not I see no good reason for Punk not to win this.

As for HHH I dont think the stipulation really gave anything away. He is clearly winding down his career and he certainly wouldnt be the 1st guy to lose a retirement match and then comebacck. Both Heyman guys lose??

stevenash

Quote Originally Posted by konck View Post
    Mike you need to draaaaaw out the A's
    FAAAAAAAAn DAAAAAAAAAAN GO
    Who was trained by Killer Kowalski, who also trained HHH

First 123456 ... Last