TheCentaur
    TheCentaur's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 68

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyCarl View Post
    IMO eliminate women's sports at professional levels. Several of these leagues are taking losses already.

If women are good enough to compete with the best players in their sport (male or female) then let them have at it.
    I will track down and murder anyone who tries to eliminate women's tennis

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Does the pee pee butthole ovulate? Oh didn't think so. Fallon shot loads though, count on that. Test was going through its veins supporting muscle growth and regeneration. Bone density much stronger and broader than women; broader shoulders and torao creating a much heavier force behind the massive hands. Cut your prick off your still a fukkin dude. Create a fukk hole for a rooster to pound you while you're a filthy pig bottom, you're still a man. There is no fukkin way around it. You want to do it? You want that lifestyle? So be it, it is your body. Don't expect fairness in competitive sports though. It's not going to happen.
    Actually, biological women produce naturally more testosterone than she does (biological women produce some amounts of testosterone through the ovaries). You see, men have these things that are generally referred to as "balls". They are those dangly pouches that grow hair, and produce that white gooey stuff that comes out of the little fireman when you rub the firemans helmet long enough. Now, if the fireman doesn't have these two pouches to carry with him, the white gooey stuff is gone, as are the testosterone fairies living in those pouches that produce testosterone.

If you're going to argue about testosterone on her case, perhaps you should argue she should be placed in testosterone replacement therapy of some sort, as she is LESS of a "man" than the females she is supposed to be fighting.

Her fighting or not fighting isn't really an issue to me, but some of the things you people say are just absurd and have no basis on reality.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Boxscout

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Haha, what mod moved this from Players Talk to the UFC Betting Forum? What does this have to do with betting?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    If you are born a Male, you are a Male.
    If you are born a Female, you are a Female.
    I am pointing out the obvious.
    The transgender people do not belong in the sports world. Unless a sport allows both males and females competitors, there is no sport that supports this.
    Gunshard pointing out the obvious??? Never

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    The greatest GunShard one-liner of all time.
    lol

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    A pee-butt hole is kind of like a butt hole. Only, it isn't the poo poo that comes out. It's the pee pee. I hope this clarifies it.

I would have used the word vagina, but that's the kind of word you use when you talk with adults
    loose butthole

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Fukkin' degen doctors and physiologists all up in SBR...who knew? Where's Wannabet with his take?

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by The Kraken View Post
    unreal. You can't even have an opinion without "the facts". You weren't sworn in and under oath. She simply asked what your opinion on the matter was and you went "MD" on her and in typical Haughty MD fashion you gave her a pseudo-intelligent, pretentious thesis. At this point, I'll assume she's used to it and probably quit listening quickly.

Do you remember at what point in life you became so arrogant? So socially awkward that you can't even answer a simple question with a simple answer. I'm sure in your line of work, words like facts and studies or "best" practice are catch phrases, or repeated utterances. But seriously, you can't have an original thought without a study telling you what to think? And apparently can't have an opinion without the facts either. I feel sorry for you, I really do. I think you're simply a victim of your education, culture and profession. I doubt you were always that way.

Interesting enough, medication errors and misdiagnoses and polypharmacy and surgical errors are at an all time high. As are nosocomial infection rates.

So much for all those useful facts. And studies. And best practice.
    I don't know whether the best part about your post post is how you repeatedly state that I was "asked my opinion/a question", or the fact that you encourage people to remain ignorant and spout hateful comments about someone in relation to a matter that they have absolutely no idea about, and refuse to educate themselves about beforehand. It's a product of -your- culture that people like yourself celebrate ignorance and baseless assertions. This is honestly one of the saddest posts I've ever read on SBR. I never thought I'd see someone wilfully encouraging others to form any baseless opinion or assertion that they want to without even attempting to examine the facts first. I hope you gamble as well as you argue.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

My take:

1. She should never be allowed to compete against women because she has an unfair advantage. There is no arguing this point, no matter how long she has been on hormones.

2. She deserves enough respect to be called SHE. She is what she is, she isn't asking your opinion, I am sure she just wants to live her life. In fact she is doing so, and achieving a lot more than most of us lazy f**ks are. She is different, I GET THAT, and I bet she does too. Do you think she made this choice? This is her and she is taking a path that will be harder than anything any of us will ever do in our lives.....EVER.

I won't judge any of you for your views....I will just chalk it up to your upbringing....maybe you didn't have a chance to learn these things......I feel for you.

Cheers,

D2D

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    My take:

1. She should never be allowed to compete against women because she has an unfair advantage. There is no arguing this point, no matter how long she has been on hormones.

2. She deserves enough respect to be called SHE. She is what she is, she isn't asking your opinion, I am sure she just wants to live her life. In fact she is doing so, and achieving a lot more than most of us lazy f**ks are. She is different, I GET THAT, and I bet she does too. Do you think she made this choice? This is her and she is taking a path that will be harder than anything any of us will ever do in our lives.....EVER.

I won't judge any of you for your views....I will just chalk it up to your upbringing....maybe you didn't have a chance to learn these things......I feel for you.

Cheers,

D2D

No, he doesn't. Being a man and beating up females is wrong.

I am a man and have never beat up a girl. Obviously I am a lazy fukk.

He obviously did.

Most people are raised in a somewhat normal upbringing and are not exposed to abnormal things like this.
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-20-13 at 10:01 AM.

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post

He obviously did.

Most people are raised in a somewhat normal upbringing and are not exposed to abnormal things like this.
    Kermit gets it.

I have become a huge Kermit fan!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

I don't know whether the best part about your post post is how you repeatedly state that I was "asked my opinion/a question", or the fact that you encourage people to remain ignorant and spout hateful comments about someone in relation to a matter that they have absolutely no idea about, and refuse to educate themselves about beforehand. It's a product of -your- culture that people like yourself celebrate ignorance and baseless assertions. This is honestly one of the saddest posts I've ever read on SBR. I never thought I'd see someone wilfully encouraging others to form any baseless opinion or assertion that they want to without even attempting to examine the facts first. I hope you gamble as well as you argue.
    I'm sorry you jump to conclusions so quickly, maybe today at the office you can work on that. I only came in to attack you personally. Not argue and not to promote ignorance or baseless assertions. Mainly just to point out that you sound like an insufferable prick. You made my point for me, twice. No go add four more medications to grandmas medication list. She's been hurting and will need some neurontin, tramadol, hydrocodone and flexeril

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

He obviously did.

Did you read my post? Did you? My first and most important thing was that no matter how much she craves to be able to compete as a women, that she should not be able to. SO......I thought I made that quite clear.

As for 'abnormal things like this', these are the times. If you decide to live in a bubble, or, if you still are living in the bubble that your parents have created for you.....well, so be it. Again, if you cannot be open minded enough to realize that some people are mixed gender, then this is on you, not them.

And sorry if you don't like the fact that I have the literal and figurative balls to say what a lot of others are thinking, but don't want to post because they are worried the will be stereotyped. I do not know any transgender people....but of this I am sure......THEY ARE PEOPLE, just like you and me, that are living a tougher life than either you , or I, have any idea about.

Cheerio

The iron sheik

Actually Miesha said if it's established that she has no physical advantage from being born a male, she'd fight. Nice try though, you bigot liar

Deuce
    Eddie Mush
    Deuce's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3519

Actually, biological women produce naturally more testosterone than she does (biological women produce some amounts of testosterone through the ovaries). You see, men have these things that are generally referred to as "balls". They are those dangly pouches that grow hair, and produce that white gooey stuff that comes out of the little fireman when you rub the firemans helmet long enough. Now, if the fireman doesn't have these two pouches to carry with him, the white gooey stuff is gone, as are the testosterone fairies living in those pouches that produce testosterone.

If you're going to argue about testosterone on her case, perhaps you should argue she should be placed in testosterone replacement therapy of some sort, as she is LESS of a "man" than the females she is supposed to be fighting.

Her fighting or not fighting isn't really an issue to me, but some of the things you people say are just absurd and have no basis on reality.
    You're a dunce. The whore had a rooster and balls. The whore was a man with nuts that produced test. The muscle mass produced as a man Fallon still has. Can you read? You chop your rooster off YOU'RE STILL A FUKKIN DUDE.

The iron sheik

She will never fight the UFC regardless, she's fokken 37 years old, and is 2-0 in some hillbilly rink a dink promotion. Yeah, 2-0 beating up some goddamn scrubs that probably got 20 bucks and a buffet ticket to fight. I just see this case as a good opportunity to see all the sexually biblical hillbillies come out of their shacks to talk about sexuality

opie1988

Get over yourself, jagoff.

I would certainly hope you're not a real doctor, and are simply trying to act like one online.

Certainly no actual doctor would be enough of a douche to post on a degenerate forum under the screen name "MD" (....unless of course "MD" is an acronym for monumental douche, which would be extremely apropo in this case.)

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

The iron sheik

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    You're a dunce. The whore had a rooster and balls. The whore was a man with nuts that produced test. The muscle mass produced as a man Fallon still has. Can you read? You chop your rooster off YOU'RE STILL A FUKKIN DUDE.
    She has produced LESS testosterone than a WOMAN does, for the last 7 years. At least some of the odd ass bone density crowd might be on to something, you're just arguing a non-issue that isn't true for some strange reason.

Weight cutting might be an advantage for her (and perhaps the bone structure talk), but that's really about it. There is absolutely nothing worth arguing about testosterone levels, and it tells more about the person that's arguing such moronic things.

Kermit

Actually Miesha said if it's established that she has no physical advantage from being born a male, she'd fight. Nice try though, you bigot liar

"I wouldn't do it," Tate told ESPN.com. "If there was solid research that [proved] she's 100 percent like a female, then I might consider it.

Which means she will never fight him because he was born a man and has a man's developed body which offers a obvious advantage. The muscles and skeletal structure didn't change when the testes were lopped off.

I guess that I am a liar because this "Person" went and fought females without informing them that he was actually a man. You do realize that this person did this right?
    Last edited by Kermit; 03-20-13 at 10:56 AM.

Kermit

As for 'abnormal things like this', these are the times. If you decide to live in a bubble, or, if you still are living in the bubble that your parents have created for you.....well, so be it. Again, if you cannot be open minded enough to realize that some people are mixed gender, then this is on you, not them.

Once again, this isn't something that is brought up or discussed in a normal family household because it is unnatural and abnormal. Maybe these abnormalities are something that you have in common with your lifestyle, but the majority of us find them quite odd.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: opie1988

Kermit

She will never fight the UFC regardless, she's fokken 37 years old, and is 2-0 in some hillbilly rink a dink promotion. Yeah, 2-0 beating up some goddamn scrubs that probably got 20 bucks and a buffet ticket to fight. I just see this case as a good opportunity to see all the sexually biblical hillbillies come out of their shacks to talk about sexuality
    At least Andy Kaufman was up front with the women that he was going to beat up. They at least knew what they were getting into.

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Do you ever ask yourself why you are motivated to be hateful towards people who are "abnormal?" Serious question.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Does the change in hormones shrink the hands? If not this person can go fukk themselves. You can mutilate your genitals and change your hormones all you want. Doesn't change the fact that you were born a man, and with that had a much better chance of having bigger hands, taller, longer limbs and so on.... I don't see how it is even a debate. I don't really give 2 shits about the hormones, does nothing to the size of ones features.

Kermit

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    Do you ever ask yourself why you are motivated to be hateful towards people who are "abnormal?" Serious question.
    I don't care if people are bisexual, transsexual, or full blown queer. Do what you want in the privacy of you own life, but don't try and publically ram it down everyone's throats and expect them to accept it because it is the year 2013.

My issue with this Fallon Fox person isn't the fact that he is a transsexual, my problem it is the fact that he fought females fully aware that his opponents didn't know that he was actually a man.

opie1988

Once again, this isn't something that is brought up or discussed in a normal family household because it is unnatural and abnormal. Maybe these abnormalities are something that you have in common with your lifestyle, but the majority of us find them quite odd.
    Fukkin A!!

Kermit for POTM!!

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Kermit fukking a pig ain't normal either!!!

Check yourself!!

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by King Mayan View Post
    Kermit fukking a pig ain't normal either!!!

Check yourself!!
    Mayan-

Kermit is off-limits from any insults. If I see you speaking to him in a disrespectful manner again.....well, lets just say this ain't gonna end well for you.

I ain't asking, motherfukker.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kermit

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

well everything he said is a reality, trannies have bigger hands, feet and a male bone structure, they are heavier than females and typically stronger regardless if they are on hormones.

if they let trannies fight women then they should let men fight women too

Jose Aldo vs Christiane Cyborg Santos make it happen uncle dana

Sledge187
    Sledge187's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6001

Are we talking Chinese buffet?

Kermit

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly

Hey KERMIT.....

I am color blind.......which one of those dudes in a skirt is you? I was loooking for the one with a pot belly, skinny green arms and the tinest kawk.

opie1988

God works in mysterious ways.....

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

Kermit

Hey KERMIT.....

I am color blind.......which one of those dudes in a skirt is you? I was loooking for the one with a pot belly, skinny green arms and the tinest kawk.
    Is it a habit for you to check out the packages on transvestites or just a natural reaction?

None of them is me. I do not partake in abnormal acts such as this. I instead laugh at them.

First 12345 Last