steve227
    steve227's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1413

roy jones and tim bradley are lovers

Jones never acknowledged once that Provodnikov was kicking Bradley ass. Worst announcer ever,not to mention very racist. Please HBO git rid of this guy I am tired of watching fights with the mute on. Its the only way i can get through a fight that he commentates...

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

I usually enjoy his technical analysis of the fights, maybe he just had a bad night?

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Roy is the man. Ignore him at your peril.

15805's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16182

Quote Originally Posted by steve227 View Post
    Jones never acknowledged once that Provodnikov was kicking Bradley ass. Worst announcer ever,not to mention very racist. Please HBO git rid of this guy I am tired of watching fights with the mute on. Its the only way i can get through a fight that he commentates...
    Noticed the exact same thing! Oddly Jones was saying the Russian was feeling Bradleys punches more than Bradley was feeling his, about a round before Provodnikov punched Bradley senseless in the 12th. Jones may have been an allright boxer but his analysis last night was disturbing and non professional. I had no opinion of Jones before last night but last night he said nothing that made sense. Kellerman is much more in tune with whats going on in the ring!