Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    You mean when Condit ran away and outpointed him in a close decision?

I'd hardly say anyone was outclassed or that Diaz looked like a joke.
    Does Nick Diaz deserve a title shot right now? No. Did he deserve one a year or 2 ago? Definitely.
    maybe didnt make diaz look like a joke...but if you think that condit was able to run away for 5 rounds then it only makes diazs look just as bad for letting a guy run from him for 25 minutes
    you kinda lose that killer vibe when someone can go the distance with you by trying to run away

the real killers dont let anyone get away. they will fking hunt you down and eat you
    nobody runs away from cain velasquez

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    maybe didnt make diaz look like a joke...but if you think that condit was able to run away for 5 rounds then it only makes diazs look just as bad for letting a guy run from him for 25 minutes
    you kinda lose that killer vibe when someone can go the distance with you by trying to run away

the real killers dont let anyone get away. they will fking hunt you down and eat you
    nobody runs away from cain velasquez
    fair enough...i'll accept that...it was a disappointing performance as a Diaz fan, but I still thought it was a bit unfair to the fans because I know Condit has the balls to fight Diaz and not try to outpoint him.

setholdsup
    setholdsup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

George gets clipped tonight and Diaz will shock the world.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

People who are counting on Diaz pulling out a one-hitter quitter, I wonder if they've ever seen Diaz fight.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

setholdsup
    setholdsup's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 354

And I wonder if you've ever seen the glancing blows that GSP has gotten dropped by. Diaz has busy hands and he's got nothing to lose.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by setholdsup View Post
    And I wonder if you've ever seen the glancing blows that GSP has gotten dropped by. Diaz has busy hands and he's got nothing to lose.
    In my honest opinion, the odds should be -200 vs +160. I know damn well GSP "should" win this fight and probably will. However, regardless of what anyone says/thinks, GSP is a soft, mentally weak athlete who needs to overtrain in order to feel "safe" and eek his way to a decision. Diaz, however, is a fighter who brings it. If he wins, it's the biggest victory for MMA and it's fans. He "fights", he doesn't hold on. I love the guy.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

A mentally weak fighter would've folded when Condit landed that headkick...

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    you weirdo brits...you call that music?
    Last edited by pouyasophy; 03-16-13 at 08:53 PM. Reason: typo

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by Educ8d Degener8 View Post
    A mentally weak fighter would've folded when Condit landed that headkick...
    Condit simply didn't have the tools to finish..a mentally strong fighter wouldn't tap to strikes vs Serra and wouldn't hold his opponent down for 25 minutes because he's too scared to strike with an opponent...which is why he can never be Jones or Anderson

tsilvetti
    tsilvetti's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 91

I believe he is a high favorite but as far as a lock goes the -500 is way to much , your better off risking a little change on Diaz, as much as I dislike him, anything can happen in the blink of an eye in that cage.

pouyasophy

Quote Originally Posted by tsilvetti View Post
    I believe he is a high favorite but as far as a lock goes the -500 is way to much , your better off risking a little change on Diaz, as much as I dislike him, anything can happen in the blink of an eye in that cage.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 09-17-15 at 02:43 PM. Reason: image does not exist

5mike5
    NA$CAR PSYCHIC
    5mike5's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 29066

Quote Originally Posted by tsilvetti View Post
    definatley no value in a -500 in mma...but to each his own, just way too juiced up for my liking...but theres a reason hes a huge fav too

First 12