Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Matt Riddle (UFC) GTFO

Last week, Matt Riddle talked about how he mended fences with UFC brass over his positive test for marijuana. This week? He tested positive again and lost his job. According to MMA Junkie, Riddle tested positive for marijuana after his UFC on Fuel 7 bout with Che Mills, and was then cut from the UFC. Riddle also tested positive at UFC 149. While it's true that Riddle has a medical marijuana card in Nevada, he knew full well that the UFC tested for the drug. Whether that drug should be banned is not the point. It is, Riddle knows it's banned, and Riddle broke the rules.
    If your boss banned red shirts for no reason at all and you were suspended for wearing your favorite red shirt to work, are you going to wear it again? Yes, you can talk about how your boss is crazy for banning red shirts and work to change his mind on red shirts, but you can't wear the shirt and expect to slide by.
    It's also important for UFC fighters to walk the line these days as the promotion looks to trim their roster. UFC president Dana White recently noted that they have approximately 100 fighters to trim from their roster. Riddle made it too easy for them to pick his name.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

let the guy do his drugs
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 3 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ACoochy, SportsPedagogy, and Fidel_CashFlow

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

It's gonna be hard to light up your doobie in prison you bongo playing hippie. Lock up this weedhead with the other psychopaths and murderers.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope he overdoses on weed and dies

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Quote Originally Posted by Untied View Post
    It's gonna be hard to light up your doobie in prison you bongo playing hippie. Lock up this weedhead with the other psychopaths and murderers.
    Google portugal drug laws if you want to learn how to handle drugs in society properly.

lol thats your solution in a country where 50% of all inmates are incarcerated for drug 'crimes'.

Hows that war on drugs going

Untied
    Untied's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    lol thats your solution in a country where 50% of all inmates are incarcerated for drug 'crimes'.

Hows that war on drugs going

The drug war is going just as planned . Thank You.

Subjective marijuana laws allow the U.S. to lock up who they choose. Like minorities and other undesirables. And also keep the prison industrial system steaming along nicely.
    Don't you have a bongo to snort, or something.
    Keep off the grass, hippie.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: sideloaded

ACoochy

Subjective marijuana laws allow the U.S. to lock up who they choose. Like minorities and other undesirables. And also keep the prison industrial system steaming along nicely.

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...#ixzz2M5WiTsS1

Compared to the European Union and the U.S., Portugal's drug use numbers are impressive. Following decriminalization, Portugal had the lowest rate of lifetime marijuana use in people over 15 in the E.U.: 10%. The most comparable figure in America is in people over 12: 39.8%. Proportionally, more Americans have used cocaine than Portuguese have used marijuana.

Hey Tider why are americans such drug pigs?

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

I always thought he was a little downsy. Guess he was just a major stoner. I'm sure he can get a job on Rogan's podcast.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

weed kills. FACT.

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino View Post
    I always thought he was a little downsy. Guess he was just a major stoner. I'm sure he can get a job on Rogan's podcast.
    I always thought he was a smoker dude...just the look on his face even when he fights...I personally got nothing against weed smokers, that's their own choice what to do with themselves...but when you got a career in UFC and a clear policy and warnings...that's just dumb to throw away it like this.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
    I always thought he was a smoker dude...just the look on his face even when he fights...I personally got nothing against weed smokers, that's their own choice what to do with themselves...but when you got a career in UFC and a clear policy and warnings...that's just dumb to throw away it like this.
    Yep, I concur. Just shows how mentally weak these weed smokers are. They can train for 8 weeks, eat right, cut weight, yet can't give up weed??? Pretty ridiculous if your only avenue of income is going to be fighting. When this moron fails a drug test at UPS or Costco, we will see if he gets a second chance. Throw Herman and Diaz in this category as well.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

This guy is sending the message to all the little kids out there who order UFC PPVs that smoking weed is okay.

Its not okay, its dangerous, it kills, its more addictive then crack, its a gateway drug and it supports organized crime and gang warfare.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

shut your coffee sipping ass up. I bet u lift your pinky when sipping too queer

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

weed ruins lives, and every hippie pot smoker deserves all the health problems they get.

Sacrelicious

Weed not only ruins lives, it ruins families.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

My wrastlers are dropping like flies!

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    My wrastlers are dropping like flies!
    Weed and Uncle Dana chopping them down, Bigger!

FadeMyPlay
    FadeMyPlay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 496

Acetaminophen kills more people and causes more health problems then weed.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by fademyplay View Post
    acetaminophen kills more people and causes more health problems then weed.
    so? Weed kills! Doesnt matter!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Guy is a dumbass. Ya get caught once ya better stop!

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by FadeMyPlay View Post
    Acetaminophen kills more people and causes more health problems then weed.
    It also ruins families. Name me one family that has been ruined by tylenol.

ACoochy

:lol:
    Ignorance kills.

Ignorance destroys families and tears at the fabric of society.

Ignorance ensures that debates become emotion ladened personalised diatribes.

Sacrelicious

WRONG. You are WRONG.

Marijuana ruins families.

You are WRONG.

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    WRONG. You are WRONG.

Marijuana ruins families.

You are WRONG.
    Ty 4 stepping up to prove my point

tto827
    tto827's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 76

This guy is sending the message to all the little kids out there who order UFC PPVs that smoking weed is okay.

Its not okay, its dangerous, it kills, its more addictive then crack, its a gateway drug and it supports organized crime and gang warfare.
    Would you please just shut the fuk up. If you don't have self control, some of those things may happen following weed, but they would have happened anyway. I'm stoned right now, I'm not addicted, smoke a couple nights a week and just watch Tv, do whatever to relax before bed. I fail to see how its dangerous, who I am killing, how I am addicted, and what crime organization or gang warfare I am supporting when I get it straight from someone who gets it from a dispensary.

King Mayan
    STFU AND SQUAT PUTO
    King Mayan's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3679

Who????????

ACoochy

Quote Originally Posted by tto827 View Post
    Would you please just shut the fuk up. If you don't have self control, some of those things may happen following weed, but they would have happened anyway. I'm stoned right now, I'm not addicted, smoke a couple nights a week and just watch Tv, do whatever to relax before bed. I fail to see how its dangerous, who I am killing, how I am addicted, and what crime organization or gang warfare I am supporting when I get it straight from someone who gets it from a dispensary.

Don't worry about sacker. Guy sounds like one of those fruity Evangelicals who's been annointed with the poisonous holy water.

Tto I suggest you put Portugal on your bucketlist if you want to see the effect of what positive drug reform can have. Somewhere where instead of being Stigmatized like a criminal your treated like an equal and simply sent to some therapy sessions if found to have an amount on you. It costs less than half of what we are spending now on locking up ppl for minor drug crimes and has had a positive effect on the culture and society since the 10 years its been decriminalized...

There's so much Western governments could learn yet choose to be ignorant of the true facts that are but a few mouse clicks away

ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

The only reason that it might support crime and gang ware fare is because its not LEGAL....

You realize its easier to get pot than booze in High School, because the government is too stupid to regulate it.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

lmao weedheads itt trying to justify their buzz, gtfo of the internet and get a job you smelly hippies

ouman101

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    lmao weedheads itt trying to justify their buzz, gtfo of the internet and get a job you smelly hippies
    Obviously you are out of touch with reality. Half of corporate america gets high from time to time.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Obviously you are out of touch with reality. Half of corporate america gets high from time to time.
    druggie trying rationalize his addiction

Sacrelicious

Weed ruins families. You think marijuana is safe? Try smoking it every day for a year. I've seen it happen, good christian mothers and fathers ruined my marijuana.

Marijuana is worse then heroin, you want to know why? Because goddamn druggies say "never mind, its safe". Yeah, its "safe", IT RUINS FAMILIES. I have seen so many families RUINED BY MARIJUANA. MATT RIDDLE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

Marijuana causes cancer, and it also causes violent crimes. If you dont believe me, look at statistics, marijuana causes violent crimes and it supports gang warfare.

ouman101

Lol, let me guess. You work for:

A.) The tobacco industry
    B.) The alcohol industry
    c.) Gov't lawmaker/puppet paid by one of the above

Sacrelicious

None of the above, I'm a sous chef and I have seen amazing and promising cooks come and by whos lives have been ruined by marijuana. Its worse then tobacco and alcohol.

ACoochy

Weed ruins families. You think marijuana is safe? Try smoking it every day for a year. I've seen it happen, good christian mothers and fathers ruined my marijuana.

Marijuana is worse then heroin, you want to know why? Because goddamn druggies say "never mind, its safe". Yeah, its "safe", IT RUINS FAMILIES. I have seen so many families RUINED BY MARIJUANA. MATT RIDDLE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

Marijuana causes cancer, and it also causes violent crimes. If you dont believe me, look at statistics, marijuana causes violent crimes and it supports gang warfare.

123 Last