rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Riddle says he never gets stoned. Well tell that to the lawyers that would sue White for allowing a guy to fight with thc in his system.

The lawyers are going to claim that the fighter was high, got killed, and it was the promotions' negligence for allowing a stoned guy to fight.

rcene

Riddle loves making it worse for himself. Incredibly fukkkkking stupid fool.

He would beat up his own kids without the use of pot. Fukkker has no clue, you do not start a family on the basis of needing a drug to keep you from beating them up, or tolerate them.

"It’s not a performance enhancing drug. It makes me relax. It makes me happy. Honestly, it probably keeps me from beating my three kids because they’re always screaming and crying at me and my wife’s crazy and you know what life’s like. It’s hard sometimes and honestly, I like to go to my game room and rip a tube and just sit back and relax and enjoy a 20 minute show, go out, see my family, take care of everything I have to take care of, and that’s what I do."

PaperTrail07
    MMA is the most pure sport
    PaperTrail07's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 585

Dear god.....just flush your system ya chump....

PaperTrail07

its weed...performance enhancing..NO.....against the rules...YES...i love love love my green...BUT....hundreds of thousands of dollars would atleast make me hide it.....i mean, they know when they get tested LOL.....i know people that smoke and pass 1 time a month

rcene

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    its weed...performance enhancing..NO.....against the rules...YES...i love love love my green...BUT....hundreds of thousands of dollars would atleast make me hide it.....i mean, they know when they get tested LOL.....i know people that smoke and pass 1 time a month
    Thing is if he or anyone got killed in the cage and had tested positive for thc. His family would have lawyers lined up to sue White and his promotion.

Claim would be White allowed a stoned guy to fight. Even if the guy was not stoned, with that drug in his system White would lose.

It is clear Riddle is a dumbfukkk. If he was semi-smart, he would have cleansed it out, and kept his job.

PaperTrail07

exactly...just clean up or toss the tester 10,000 and have them piss in it themselves...very simple

PaperTrail07

I LOVE.....how they test after....lol.....well vera...you got you ass whooped but thiago was on roids......now...here a shot at the belt LOL

rcene

White gave Riddle a second chance after he previously tested positive. Riddle took that opportunity like a dumbfukk that cannot control his use of marijuana.

Riddle knew his Ufc career was on the line. Could not take a break from using. Then he parlayed his addiction, with being an even bigger dumbfukkkk by not cleaning it out.

What did he think would happen?

Now he is crying and bitching and blaming White for his problems.

I have kids, I do not smoke pot to avoid from beating them or my lady. None of my friends need marijuana to keep them from beating up their families either.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

I was just reading through an 8 page thread at Sherdog and people still cannot grasp the concept of why you can't have weed in your system if you are a fighter. Like rcene said, it is basically a safety issue for the fighters. Yeah at the time of the fight maybe a guy has THC in his system from 2 weeks prior, but how do you know that he wasn't stoned when he fought which explained why he was able to take more damage than he did in a previous fight.

You have to draw the line somewhere and this is it. If you want to be a professional fighter(in any sport) you have to follow the rules.

PaperTrail07

WAY WAY OFF KERMIT.....take more damage LOL....got a good laugh outta that....no its simply the liability of having someone "impaired" while in the octagon....

simple as that

PaperTrail07

NOTHING TO DO WITH SAFETY>..all about liability and negligence

rcene

Yeah the guy needs it to be relaxed.

Well eventually he is going to get relaxed into a coma, depending on who he is fighting.

Then the promotion is fukkkked. They get sued for everything they have.

I like to take a few shots of whiskey to relax. Don't think I would do that and then go fight someone in that cage.

Kermit
    My Finger Smells Like Pork
    Kermit's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2611

Quote Originally Posted by PaperTrail07 View Post
    WAY WAY OFF KERMIT.....take more damage LOL....got a good laugh outta that....no its simply the liability of having someone "impaired" while in the octagon....

simple as that
    I was just using that as one example of why having marijuana in one's system isn't a good idea and could offer an unfair advantage(To both them and/or their opponent).I am well aware that there are 100' of others issues as well

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

they should have a ufc crackhead division, where it's mandatory to hit the pipe for a week in a row before the fight

Russian Rocket
    Kleptoman
    Russian Rocket's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 533

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    they should have a ufc crackhead division, where it's mandatory to hit the pipe for a week in a row before the fight
    that's one hell of a tan you got going there Sheik

rcene

White was ready to fire Riddle anyway. He made some comments that Riddle was fighting like a pussy.

Compared him to another Ufc fighter that he fired.

So that dumb fukkkk Riddle made it easy for White when he failed the drug test.

First 123