ouman101
    ouman101's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 749

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    None of the above, I'm a sous chef and I have seen amazing and promising cooks come and by whos lives have been ruined by marijuana. Its worse then tobacco and alcohol.
    Sounds like you are blaming the drug and not the people. They are weak. I assume you think alcohol should be banned as well?

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I used to live in BC, I have seen it happen. "Good people", christians, start smoking marijuana. 2 weeks later, they sit around in thier basements listening to "dubstep", its disgusting. Marijuana is worse then heroin and crack because we excuse it, we make excuses to keep "potheads" have, its terrible. All this time, it goes to support violent crime and gang warfare, I am disgusted by all of you except sideloaded.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by ouman101 View Post
    Sounds like you are blaming the drug and not the people. They are weak. I assume you think alcohol should be banned as well?
    Absolutely not, alcohol has a history of consumption and is legislated. It has only led to violence or criminal behaviour in people who have consumed it TO EXCESS, and who have not been able to exercise moderation, in that case, it is the peoples fault.

In the case of marijuana, it causes unacceptable behaviour in everyone who smokes it, and it is illegal. Plus, it funds gang warfare and violence. Does alcohol support gangs to shoot each other and hit penetrating grandmothers in the crossfire? NO.

Name me one gang that doesnt support thier operations through marijuana, I penetrating dare you, you liberal piece of crap.

Sacrelicious

If Matt Riddle keeps smoking weed, one day, when he goes to buy it, his dealer will shoot him, its a fact, I have seen it happen to every "pothead" I know.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

Absolutely not, alcohol has a history of consumption and is legislated. It has only led to violence or criminal behaviour in people who have consumed it TO EXCESS, and who have not been able to exercise moderation, in that case, it is the peoples fault.

In the case of marijuana, it causes unacceptable behaviour in everyone who smokes it, and it is illegal. Plus, it funds gang warfare and violence. Does alcohol support gangs to shoot each other and hit penetrating grandmothers in the crossfire? NO.

Name me one gang that doesnt support thier operations through marijuana, I penetrating dare you, you liberal piece of crap.
    you sound like a cop. are you 5-0??? i SMELL BACON

Sacrelicious

I'm not a cop I'm just trying to inject a dose of reality into your life. Weed kills, period.

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

So explain this then...

http://www.time.com/time/health/arti...#ixzz2M5WiTsS1

Compared to the European Union and the U.S., Portugal's drug use numbers are impressive. Following decriminalization, Portugal had the lowest rate of lifetime marijuana use in people over 15 in the E.U.: 10%. The most comparable figure in America is in people over 12: 39.8%. Proportionally, more Americans have used cocaine than Portuguese have used marijuana.

We're waiting...

ouman101

All that I just read was further support of why weed needs to be legalized. You know why gangs can't fund their operations through booze? Because its legal. The gov't needs to stop kidding their selves. Their war against drugs is doing nothing. Pot is readily available to anyone with half a brain.

And to your first point, pot is only a problem when used to excess. You are trying to take a very small portion of pot users and make them the majority.

Sacrelicious

And ya'all know what the ****** up thing is? Theres so many people out there who would post or say things like I just said that people actualy take it serious.

penetrating disgusting, this shits harmless, absolutely harmless.

For the record, I do not smoke, had to stop in my early 20's. Never really agreed with me, kind of gave me an upset stomach, and I never was able to keep at it, not to mention the fact that every time I smoked it I wanted to take whatever was in the fridge, and melt whatever kind of cheese I had onto it, and eat it.

But seriously, this shits harmless.

Ban someone for smoking weed at home while TRT heads are steamrolling people? Good work Dana.

Also, sorry for being a dick in this thread, it was fun.
    Points Awarded:

Untied gave Sacrelicious 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Grabaka gave Sacrelicious 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ouman101

I'm not a cop I'm just trying to inject a dose of reality into your life. Weed kills, period.
    So does car exhaust. What's your point? Do you ride your bike to work?

Sacrelicious

I've lived with LARGE SCALE Canadian producers before. Want to know who they are? They are usually hippies living off of the BC coast on an island doing this to subsidize thier organic produce business.

Shits harmless. Shame on Dana and shame on the UFC.

Killer_Demo
    209 Street-Tough
    Killer_Demo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4201

I've lived with LARGE SCALE Canadian producers before. Want to know who they are? They are usually hippies living off of the BC coast on an island doing this to subsidize thier organic produce business.

dealers kill ppl over weed? u got some issues pal every stoner i know is chill

ACoochy
    Am i serious? Are you serious?
    ACoochy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5324

Sacker u motherfukker

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by ACoochy View Post
    Sacker u motherfukker

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

Weed ruins families. You think marijuana is safe? Try smoking it every day for a year. I've seen it happen, good christian mothers and fathers ruined my marijuana.

Marijuana is worse then heroin, you want to know why? Because goddamn druggies say "never mind, its safe". Yeah, its "safe", IT RUINS FAMILIES. I have seen so many families RUINED BY MARIJUANA. MATT RIDDLE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

Marijuana causes cancer, and it also causes violent crimes. If you dont believe me, look at statistics, marijuana causes violent crimes and it supports gang warfare.

Fidel_CashFlow
    Fidel_CashFlow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30419

shewwwwwww

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Demo View Post
    dealers kill ppl over weed? u got some issues pal every stoner i know is chill
    I think you missed the point and should probably read up a few posts.

rcene
    rcene's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dana White is a smart businessman.

If Riddle was anyone worth a shit, he would still be in Ufc. Because Riddle sucks, White made an example out of the loser. Rest of the roster knows they cannot fukkkk around with White's policies going forward.

Riddle was not making Ufc any money, so see ya later loser.

rcene

Riddle is also a very stupid fukkkkk.

Was pro for 5 years and thought he could get away with it. That dipshit got what was coming to him.

Wonder if White made Riddle kiss the ring on his way out the door?

ouman101

Quote Originally Posted by rcene View Post
    Riddle is also a very stupid fukkkkk.

Was pro for 5 years and thought he could get away with it. That dipshit got what was coming to him.

Wonder if White made Riddle kiss the ring on his way out the door?
    Lol

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

marijuana is barely a drug

and it's not fukn performance enhancing that's fukn retarded

that rule is stupid

there are guys withs scripts for TRT which actually raises your testosterone and increases performances yet that's legal and marijuana which makes you dopey slow headed burned out pacifist is not legal and considered performance enhancing.

wtf who the hell makes these dumbass rules

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Savages?!

Sacrelicious

Savages!!!!

The Kraken
    The Kraken's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 532

Well done, sac.

I don't think most are aware exactly how bad pot is for people. its clear most here have never smoked a bowl. The violence that follows is uncontrollable, horrific and unstoppable its the biggest problem our generation will face. I hope some of these lawmakers can et high to know exactly what we are talking.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Weed ruins families. You think marijuana is safe? Try smoking it every day for a year. I've seen it happen, good christian mothers and fathers ruined my marijuana.

Marijuana is worse then heroin, you want to know why? Because goddamn druggies say "never mind, its safe". Yeah, its "safe", IT RUINS FAMILIES. I have seen so many families RUINED BY MARIJUANA. MATT RIDDLE SHOULD BE IN JAIL.

Marijuana causes cancer, and it also causes violent crimes. If you dont believe me, look at statistics, marijuana causes violent crimes and it supports gang warfare.
    Marijuana causes cancer? Non/sense. WTH are good christian mothers? Im not recognizing my pal Sacro.
    This is just ridiculous. WRONG

Grabaka
    Update your status

Oh sorry i went ahead of myself. Dont put us down bro. Come, i lend you my bongo.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Does it not depend what is exactly in the weed? Like chemical wise? It seems people just call weed weed same as drugs gets put under same umbrella when in fact there are thousands of varations.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I guess not since they test for cannabinoids i think. Hard to imagine it has more chemicals than the food we eat.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I guess not since they test for cannabinoids i think. Hard to imagine it has more chemicals than the food we eat.
    yeah but in general, if you're just buying it off some random in the street you don't really have any idea whats in it do you?

Grabaka
    Update your status

Nor those kebabs you keep eating.
    But you are right, there could be something but unless its a banned substance its wont show in the test and if it does it will show as that banned substance + the weed traces. It wont show up as a genetically modified weed that makes you feel like you took a blow of cocaine.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nor those kebabs you keep eating.
    But you are right, there could be something but unless its a banned substance its wont show in the test and if it does it will show as that banned substance + the weed traces. It wont show up as a genetically modified weed that makes you feel like you took a blow of cocaine.
    haha never had a kebab brah! BUt yeah your're right most food is full of chemicals. I was more replying to the comment about how dangerous weed is rather than specifically Riddle's situation and testing of weed. I dont see how somebody can say "weed" is dangerous when there are lots of different types!

Sacrelicious

Oh sorry i went ahead of myself. Dont put us down bro. Come, i lend you my bongo.

Sacrelicious

For the record, the few times I actually have a puff,

Its only when I have a bacon poutine to devour.

Just sayin, is all.

rcene

Riddle is busy crying like a baby that he got fired by White.

Here's a quote from the bitch. “You can do steroids in the UFC now, didn’t you hear? [TRT] is steroids and you can do steroids as long as you get a doctor’s note now. So Vitor Belfort just pops for testosterone and everybody’s like, ‘Oh, he failed.’ No he didn’t, he has a doctor’s note so it’s okay. And honestly, I think it’s ridiculous. The reason why they say I can’t use marijuana is because it’s a performance-enhancing drug. Okay, I understand that. It’s a performance-enhancing drug to you. Whatever. But testosterone isn’t? Steroids aren’t? And if you’re saying I can’t smoke because you need to keep other fighters safe or myself safe because I’m too high"

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5218

Riddle blew such a golden spot, guy has 12 UFC fights with by far the worst opposition ever given to a fighter. Not one top 25 welterweight in 12 fights. 15K to show and 15K to win, 3 fights a year all kissed goodbye over some weed

First 123 Last