Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    No.

Also, no offence, but I tried to read the rest of your posts in this thread and I just couldn't. It hurt my eyes.
    lol yeah

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

No.

Also, no offence, but I tried to read the rest of your posts in this thread and I just couldn't. It hurt my eyes.
    just some stuff about remy sokodu.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

No.

None taken whatever...i myself over previously-posted "stream of consciousness" word-rampages that I find littered here and there...that curiously have my name and avator displayed on the left side.

BTW...i didn't mean SODUKU (those are the cool Japanese numerical puzzles)
    I meant " Haiku" which is the overly-praised form of poetry.

Do you agree that Zuffa will go out of their way to NOT put any chick-fighter with TDD and elite-striking in there with RR...and that RR ITD will be a near-lock for the next 6 "defenses" minimum...while they pad her rep and their bank accounts...typical WWE "story arc" crap...i guarantee they're going to start playing up her "development as a complete mixed martial artist" by soon having her KO her hand-picked tomato-can opposition...which is why I'll pay the extra vig for ITD vs. SUB. I'm sure the OP knows what I'm talking about and won't be taking any anti-RR dog-flyers.
    Last edited by fitguy67; 02-25-13 at 04:46 PM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by fitguy67 View Post
    BTW...i didn't mean SODUKU (those are the cool Japanese numerical puzzles)
    (Not targeted at you, just ranting).

I hate when people act like Sudoku has some sort of math or numerical basis. My brother-in-law is always doing it, I assumed it was some sort of magic square thing. Then I actually did one and realized how retarded it was. Might as well be pictures of horsies and doggies and shit, the numbers are meaningless.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    (Not targeted at you, just ranting).

I hate when people act like Sudoku has some sort of math or numerical basis. My brother-in-law is always doing it, I assumed it was some sort of magic square thing. Then I actually did one and realized how retarded it was. Might as well be pictures of horsies and doggies and shit, the numbers are meaningless.
    Me too. i always assumed that they MIGHT be a cool exception to the rash of over-rated Japanese cultural imports (look into them with any perspective and your "wow" changes to .WTF)....

so, from what u say--it seems theyr'e yet another example of ancient revered lame-assed crap...i'll add it to my growing list of ancient over-valued Japanese crap

Sumo is to REAL Wrestling, as
    Haiku is to REAL Poetry, and
    Soduku is to REAL brain-sharpening Puzzle-solving

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Isn't ken ken a numbers game

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

good to have you aboard GCAD, MMAJunkie Wagering has/had some good cappers but I left since that sub-forum is nearly dead (PredictionPain) - Way to make an entrance

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Me too. i always assumed that they MIGHT be a cool exception to the rash of over-rated Japanese cultural imports (look into them with any perspective and your "wow" changes to .WTF)....

so, from what u say--it seems theyr'e yet another example of ancient revered lame-assed crap...i'll add it to my growing list of ancient over-valued Japanese crap

Sumo is to REAL Wrestling, as
    Haiku is to REAL Poetry, and
    Soduku is to REAL brain-sharpening Puzzle-solving
    Never fukin heard of ya, pal.

GuidaClayAllDay
    GuidaClayAllDay's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 543

Hey guys, UFC on Fuel 8 plays will be posted around 10am eastern time on Saturday.

GuidaClayAllDay

UFC on Fuel 8 plays:

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

With ya on Struve and Kim, however I really like Okami against Lombard. Either way good luck with picks man, hope its a great card

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

best of luck GC

I got Kim, Lombard and stayed away from the other ones cause me testes be tiny

Kpn
    Kpn's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Love the pics and neat presentation, no messy copy paste transcript, good luck!

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    best of luck GC

I got Kim, Lombard and stayed away from the other ones cause me testes be tiny
    Consider it a blessing.

Mine are so huge that it impedes my mobility and it makes my rooster look smaller.

fitguy67

I doubled up on Struve after your post...SIA had (still has, I think) one of their "stale" bargain-prices (-175) available on it...helped me to make the plunge and "buy another television set" as GigaOuts put it

In the dog department, agree with you on HoKang (probably by choke)...but I see SiyarB as much more-likely-to-surpise than Gomi (who may uglify the affair...but not be able to benefit enough from the ugliness to win)...

Appreciate your posting your card in such a crisp, clear fashion...(ie. with numbers instead of adjectives...when prices, $, units, %bankrolls are involved...numbers are indispensible...even tho adjectives are getting more "fashionable" around here)

BOL
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-02-13 at 02:42 PM.

GuidaClayAllDay

Some bad beats yesterday but you can't win them all. Will be back for +EV UFC 158 plays

Sacrelicious

It happens, man, got burned myself, luckily was able to hedge a bit. Some unexpected stuff and bad judging to top it off last night.

fitguy67

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    It happens, man, got burned myself, luckily was able to hedge a bit. Some unexpected stuff and bad judging to top it off last night.
    It's a good thing that such things aren't likey to happen again any time soon...

cuz if it did...it'd be stop being so easy to make money betting mma.

I've got a feeling that at least one of Condit and Marquart will win...in the same way that it'd be a good bet at +103 for the prop "at least one head comes up on the next two coin-flips"...would really help if you knew which one, wouldn't it?

Condit/Hendricks: the classic "puncher versus grinder" (elite versions of each) flip

Ellenberger/Marquart: the ever-present "if it goes to the cards" flip...that we've come to know and love
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-09-13 at 02:44 PM.

GuidaClayAllDay

UFC 158 PLAYS

fitguy67

Much appreciated GCAD...all locked in (with some excellent fills at Pinny--no "variety" bets whatever there...but generally bargain-basement prices, even relative to 5d reduced)

(5d price, Pinny price)
    Ricci=(-320, -305)...........4.69% better
    Hendricks=(-135, -130)....3.70% better
    Elkins=(-240, -212).........11.66% better
    Marquardt=(+150, +145)...3.45% worse (but having Matchy's +156 gave me an "after-tax" +152.88 for a slight bargain

For MMA, Dimey is essential for opening bargains and props, Pinny (and occasionally Matchy) shine on plain-vanilla-bet bargains closer to fight time.

Also kudos to SBR's odds-comparison hub, which i just recently discovered is surprisingly good for UFC.
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-16-13 at 03:06 PM.

fitguy67

Congrats on the equivalent of a $-sweep!!!

GuidaClayAllDay

Thanks fitguy, glad to hear you tailed and profited . You bring up a good point that I wanted to emphasize. I'm taking these lines from the 5dimes normal lines on fight day. The reduced juice and pinny lines are generally better which equates to higher profits

UFC 158 results:

fitguy67

Matchy is also a good "have" on some plays...just remember to tack on a small 2% "tax" onto each quoted price (mult +prices by 0.98, mult -prices by 1.02)...and when u're putting on the play, enter the raw un-taxed (ie. 1%-smaller) risks...as the tax won't be applied until the play is graded (if you lose you'll get clipped for 1% more than you entered...if you win, you'll receive 1% less than the amount that showed up as an open play).

Matchy takes a BIT of getting used to, but is a great addition to your line-shopping arsenal. They're just getting into fighting markets now so they'll beat pinny/dimey only occasionally, but for mass-market team sports they help u ring the value bell on a hi-% of the plays you're lookin' to lock in.

for MMA plain-vanilla (ML and round-Totals) bets...the "dynamic duo" of line-shopping is Dimey-Reduced & Pinny ...throw in Matchy...and you've got the "holy trinity"...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-18-13 at 02:10 AM.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Matchy is also a good "have" on some plays...just remember to tack on a small 2% "tax" onto each quoted price (mult +prices by 0.98, mult -prices by 1.02)...and when u're putting on the play, enter the raw un-taxed (ie. 1%-smaller) risks...as the tax won't be applied until the play is graded (if you lose you'll get clipped for 1% more than you entered...if you win, you'll receive 1% less than the amount that showed up as an open play).

Matchy takes a BIT of getting used to, but is a great addition to your line-shopping arsenal. They're just getting into fighting markets now so they'll beat pinny/dimey only occasionally, but for mass-market team sports they help u ring the value bell on a hi-% of the plays you're lookin' to lock in.

for MMA plain-vanilla (ML and round-Totals) bets...the "dynamic duo" of line-shopping is Dimey-Reduced & Pinny ...throw in Matchy...and you've got the "holy trinity"...
    What is Matchy? like betfair? and....can i get a link? me no find!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wuldnt like to make an "ass out of u and me" but I assume it's this: http://www.matchbook.com/index.xml

fitguy67

yeah, it's "matchbook"...u can clik the link on the top of THIS page....it's link is currently just above the "bookmaker" link...

If you're an even-moderately-serious sports bettor...Pinny, & Matchy are two (among many) OF the best reasons to leave the USA (or at least setup an airtight ip-address cloaking mechanism...)
    Last edited by fitguy67; 03-18-13 at 06:11 PM.

GuidaClayAllDay

Surprise! WSOF 2 plays

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Clay, why not use the reduced lines?

GuidaClayAllDay

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Clay, why not use the reduced lines?
    I'm purposely putting myself at a disadvantage so others who tail can often lay the bets at a better price for better profits

I'm doing my best to not come off as a scam-artist, and part of that is to run the tailing simulation using more juiced lines than what is available.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by GuidaClayAllDay View Post
    I'm purposely putting myself at a disadvantage so others who tail can often lay the bets at a better price for better profits

I'm doing my best to not come off as a scam-artist, and part of that is to run the tailing simulation using more juiced lines than what is available.

fitguy67

anybody who claims to be an MMA-bettor who does NOT have access to 5dimes (and has not yet learned the importance of checking that little box called "Reduced" whenever it's available there)...does not deserve to be "catered to"...

no-one here would squabble over your using reduced lines henceforth...especially with the way you time-stamp verify the prices you got...in fact we'd prefer it, as a far more realistic logging of your work

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Lol @ "reduced lines" and "bankroll growth". Here's how the real pros size their bets bros: bet TO RISK one unit on dogs, and TO WIN one unit on favourites. EXAMPLE: Nick Diaz +420 100 to win 420, TJ Dillashaw -600, 600 to win 100. No need to thank me.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sacrelicious

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Do you spend all day scraping these images from google? I'm consistently amazed.

Excellent work.

First 12345 ... Last