Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan View Post
i like how 5 of the people u just gave Floyd no credit at all for, Manny later fought as Floyds left overs including one he dominated that Mannys always struggled with and nearly died against, another good COUNTER PUNCHER.
trust me...floyd gets no credit for that fight...he made jmm come up to 147....he gets no love for that....pac gets more credit just for granting him fights 3 and 4 than floyd gets for his performance

i didnt say guerrero himself is an easy sell...but floyd likes taking on the mexecutioner moniker...they have good fan bases....their people rally behind them....and as you mentioned...you put canelo as a coheadliner and you have good numbers....thats why floyd working with golden boy is mutually beneficial....not every athlete can throw caution to the wind when it comes to business decisions

as far as p will....well you can believe that the martinez ko damaged him and made him a deer in headlights in lara...i wont say you are wrong...but like i said...the guy had no defensive skills....i think you saw him in the ring with two, athletic southpaws, and you saw him get outclassed...i think martinez saw something he might not have noticed infight during their first encounter....p will didnt know defense and he couldnt adjust on the fly....lets not forget his first encounter with carlos quintana...i was actually at the rematch and props to p will for avenging that one in great fashion....but he was not a threat to floyd....this is a guy that was getting tagged by a slow footed windmill of a puncher in margarito

again...look at the positions most of the guys were in when floyd fought them compared to when manny did....floyd didnt put his neck on the line against shane...everyone said floyd would have to get on his bike and move against shane...floyd even said before the fight that you wouldnt have to worry about that....he ate some bombs and stood in front of shane and even walked him down......this is shane coming off probably his best win...no matter what you think about how faded he was....he certainly was in better shape than the guy pac fought who was coming off a draw with sergio mora lol