shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

anybody else hate broner?

in the ring he is great. but he is too cocky and honestly he isnt even very good at it. He seems to be doing a very bad and annoying floyd impression.

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

He's just trying to build his name and make money. You're right. I don't think it comes naturally to him. He might not even naturally be a brash or outgoing guy. It doesn't matter though. It helps people remember him and here we are talking about him. It's like when a stand up comic uses an annoying, fake voice.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

f-ckin' love that dancing donk

shady610
    shady610's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8603

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    He's just trying to build his name and make money. You're right. I don't think it comes naturally to him. He might not even naturally be a brash or outgoing guy. It doesn't matter though. It helps people remember him and here we are talking about him. It's like when a stand up comic uses an annoying, fake voice.
    True, but i dont see it working to well for him. He is skilled enough to let his boxing make him a star. I dont see his star power rising because of personality.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I hope the haters keep betting against him

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

floyd's persona is pretty lame & fake as well, it creates hype though.

ballahollic2
    Update your status
    ballahollic2's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 10716

Trying to impersonate Floyd and Ali if you ask me. It is pretty lame and poorly done.

hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

He pisses me off, but just because he isn't as good as Ring magazine wants him to be. His career is everything that's wrong with boxing right now. At least Floyd stopped beating his girlfriend for a bit to beat names. Broner's a glorified middleweight that's fighting nobodies and still occasionally has to have crooked judges save his ass. Despite that, Ring keeps moving up that pound for pound list for no reason. It's not his fault, but it's garbage.