NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Lines are all open, even if BFO doens't have them yet:

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-28-16 at 01:58 PM. Reason: image does not exist
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MMAbetMASTA

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Anybody got a link to Faber/Menjivar 1? Or a play by play?

All I've seen is this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFtdoGTQ7Ew
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xP7FFRIhnu4

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jakejd82 View Post
    I Don't think he will wait for the third to engage like he did vs rampage. Hendo tends to put a lot into landing that one big punch and I don't think he will land it vs machida. I think machida picks him apart for the better part of three rounds and possibly finishes him. I hope I'm wrong as I'm a big fan of hendo
    Is this 3 rounds?? Or 5???

If its 3 then I def wouldn't underestimate hendo...

Machida by decision is the only meecheeta play imo, otherwise value is all hendo str8 up. 5 rounder I think machida should be juicer than he's at now...

Machida could pick and counter hendo shoto-kan style, but hendo's H bomb, aggressiveness, and chin make him a tough nut to crack against a guy who has mostly gone to decisions or lost against top comp. If machida had a powerful td game i'd say he has a big route to victory, but if this fight plays out on the feet the whole time I think machida's only hope is for a decision (hendo's been tagged and in wars with waaaaaaaayyy bigger punchers so I really don't see a lyoto giving hendo his first tko), where hendo can land that ko or also get a decision depending on how the striking plays out... Plus as of late hendo always seems to land those big ass punches and makes them connect, they are heat seekers. Karate-ka's specialty is to not get hit and counter with the finsihing blow, but hendo has a striking style that is great at cutting off corners and not allowing counter movement (at least when he's fresh in the 1st and 2nd round). He is a 'one puncher' but he does use combinations and has great reactions, so I think this could be much more competitive on the feet than people think. Especially since lyoto prob realizes those hbombs are gonna bring the hurt, that's gonna be in his head the whole fight and might limit his offensive (and lyoto's main criticisms is he isn't agressive / offensive enough). I grew up around shoto-kan and have a ton of respect for it, and I think its underrated in mma, but I can't say with confidence that shotokan striking is gonna trump hendo's clinch n' hbomb striking..

I'm a diehard hendo fan so admittedly I have some bias here, I'm surprised you're able to play against your boy!!

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Henderson is immortal.

Doesnt age.

Money should pour in on Machida. Looking to grab Hendo between +250-300
    yesssuurr, same plan here... taking a risk and I think I'm gonna wait n ' sit on any hendo play, thinking lyoto will get action closer to fight time...

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Lines are all open, even if BFO doens't have them yet:

Was hoping bermudez would have been under -300... Would have paid the juice and taken that str8 up...

neer is always live imo, guy is tough fight for anyone.. although I think court will be really huge compared to him and if his sub defense is in check he could grind neer for 3.

Nothing I really like on these so far overall... hoping there's some interesting movement over the next few days.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Is this 3 rounds?? Or 5???...

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Machida could pick and counter hendo shoto-kan style, but hendo's H bomb, aggressiveness, and chin make him a tough nut to crack against a guy who has mostly gone to decisions or lost against top comp.
    In his last six wins, five of them were KO's (not TKO's, KO's, brutal ones where he absolutely laid the guys out), and one of them was a decision against Shogun.

jakejd82
    Update your status
    jakejd82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1165

I really feel machida can put away anyone in the lhw division. Put away silva, Evans, couture and bader and was really close to koing rampage in the third. Machida by dec is most likely outcome, however I do think he has a decent chance at finish. I don't think Hendo has a very good chance at landing that one big shot against the elusive machida. Either way we will find out on Saturday. Should be a great fight ! I'm really looking forward to it. Good luck everyone !

Bagalut
    Bagalut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

Im most concerned about Hendos last fight beeing in November´11...Not sure if he kept in shape in that time.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Not surprised Hendo sacked off his wife...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

TRT is a helluva a drug
    cant wait for my injections

CDMKMP
    CDMKMP's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 651

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    rousey is a sex symbol and the savior of mma/ufc. I will be jerking off during the fight

would not suprise me if rousey could beat 95% of men in the ufc she is that good

the micheal jordan of judo

Rumors are that lutter stopped by gokor one time to train. Rousey decided to roll with him and submitted him and 4 other guys in less than 90 seconds

Retard sightings. If you think rolling Judo in a training session has any bearing on who would win in a straight up fight you are a moron. There are some very basic physiological differences in size/strength between men and women.

Ronda might be technically better AT JUDO than a lot of the guys in UFC but they would most likely punch her face if push came to shove.

rocky16
    rocky16's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 40

Quote Originally Posted by CDMKMP View Post
    <br>
    <br>

Retard sightings. If you think rolling Judo in a training session has any bearing on who would win in a straight up fight you are a moron. There are some very basic physiological differences in size/strength between men and women.

Ronda might be technically better AT JUDO than a lot of the guys in UFC but they would most likely punch her face if push came to shove.
    I think sarcasm has eluded you.

CDMKMP

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    In his last six wins, five of them were KO's (not TKO's, KO's, brutal ones where he absolutely laid the guys out), and one of them was a decision against Shogun.
    Wow, talk about misleading stats. If you want to go back six WINS we're starting with Tito Ortiz in 2008. Hardly a ringing endorsement for relevant data.

Let's look at more recent history shall we:

Knocked out Bader most recently, pretty nice feather in the cap (Bader also ran full force into the right hand)
    Loss to Jones (choked out).
    Brutal knockout of Randy Couture, but c'mon, dude was penetrating 47 years old at the time
    Loss to Rampage (split dec, Machida was dominating round 3 but too little too late and Rampage has lulz-worthy cardio)
    Loss to Shogun (KTFO'd, embarassingly so)
    Loss to Shogun that was actually ruled a Machida win b/c MMA judges are retards. Hence the immediate rematch where Shogun wrecked him
    KO of Rashad (solid win, only knockout of Rashad ever by the way)
    KO of Thiago Silva (meh, this guy was riding the drug wave cuz once he got busted he started losing to everyone)

Machida was invincible up until Shogun laid out the blueprint for beating him. Since then it's been very hit or miss.

Hendo is a consummate professional who will definitely have his cardio and strategy on point. He has Olympic caliber wrestling and insane power in his right hand. Should be a good fight.

CDMKMP

Quote Originally Posted by rocky16 View Post
    I think sarcasm has eluded you.
    No I just believe in Poe's law and realize people actually think she could hang with the guys.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

<br>
    <br>

And people think I have aspergers.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

CDMKMP

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    And people think I have aspergers.
    OMG EVERYBODY HAS ASPERGERS OR ADHD, THESE ARE THE NEW COOL WORDS TO THROW AROUND IN EVERY POSSIBLE SITUATION AMIRITE?!?

teeheehee sorry just being extra aspergery today.

r-tard

MD

Wow, talk about misleading stats. If you want to go back six WINS we're starting with Tito Ortiz in 2008. Hardly a ringing endorsement for relevant data.

Let's look at more recent history shall we:

Knocked out Bader most recently, pretty nice feather in the cap (Bader also ran full force into the right hand)
    Loss to Jones (choked out).
    Brutal knockout of Randy Couture, but c'mon, dude was penetrating 47 years old at the time
    Loss to Rampage (split dec, Machida was dominating round 3 but too little too late and Rampage has lulz-worthy cardio)
    Loss to Shogun (KTFO'd, embarassingly so)
    Loss to Shogun that was actually ruled a Machida win b/c MMA judges are retards. Hence the immediate rematch where Shogun wrecked him
    KO of Rashad (solid win, only knockout of Rashad ever by the way)
    KO of Thiago Silva (meh, this guy was riding the drug wave cuz once he got busted he started losing to everyone)

Machida was invincible up until Shogun laid out the blueprint for beating him. Since then it's been very hit or miss.

Hendo is a consummate professional who will definitely have his cardio and strategy on point. He has Olympic caliber wrestling and insane power in his right hand. Should be a good fight.
    Oops, meant 5:4 Wins:KO's, not 6:5.

Also, LOL, yes, Henderson will definitely have his cardio and Olympic-calibre wrestling on point. No doubt.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

<br>
    <br>

You sir are very very wrong

What other champion is finishing everyone in the first round with the same move? hmmm?
    Not Silva, Not GSP, Not Jones.

Only Rousey. She IS that good. No doubt she could hold belts in many of the mens divisions.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

OMG EVERYBODY HAS ASPERGERS OR ADHD, THESE ARE THE NEW COOL WORDS TO THROW AROUND IN EVERY POSSIBLE SITUATION AMIRITE?!?

teeheehee sorry just being extra aspergery today.

r-tard
    Your ghost account is just as annoying as you mr wannasuckonit

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    true, but outside of shad I wouldn't call those other finishes over truly top talent. yes I think I've overstated the 'decision factor' but against hendo I have a hard time seeing him finishing in any way. lyoto's either gonna get ko'd or lose a decision, or he'll outpoint hendo in non fan-friendly fight that will bring back the hate on machida for passive counter striking / dancing around.

eligibletackle
    eligibletackle's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1656

Not Kos ITD (-190)?!? I want to think Kos' headhunting style in last 4 was b/c they all had good to awesome wrestling w/ standup not on par w/ it (Hendricks/Pierce/GSP/Hughes) - he fights his daley fight and he's worth -750. Lawler's outmatched here but just the right amount where I can eat the % of a Kos finish. Lawler's chin + pedestrian sub-def + Kos' MO of standing w/ heavy handed guys ... i think this covers enough of the avenues of the fight at good price.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Contemplating a large bet on Hendo to go along with not machida ITD.

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Machida is gonna eat a right hand, the question is how well can he handle it. Southpaws are rather vulnerable for that too, so it really is gonna be a rough night for Machida. I'd take Hendo, but I think its dangerous to bet on a guy coming off a knee injury against a fast moving target.

Beelzebubzy

Anyone find an armbar prop

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Lawler prob won't beat KOS but I don't know how you pay that kind of Juice on him. I took Lawler small at +380. GL this event, and re think that KOS play man, Faber is a better play if you want to go big imo.

Beelzebubzy

Kos by sub Faber itd

Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

You sir are very very wrong

What other champion is finishing everyone in the first round with the same move? hmmm?
    Not Silva, Not GSP, Not Jones.

Only Rousey. She IS that good. No doubt she could hold belts in many of the mens divisions.
    Haha are you being serious? That's like a CFL team destroying everyone so they could beat NFL teams. So tell me who would Rousey beat? Johnson, Barao, Aldo? Aldo would destroy her faster than Cub Swanson.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Anyone find an armbar prop
    I'm offering a prop on this at my personal illegal book. 2 bags of doritos (the intense pickle variety) and one bouncy castle to win 3 bags and one bouncy castle.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Haha are you being serious? That's like a CFL team destroying everyone so they could beat NFL teams. So tell me who would Rousey beat? Johnson, Barao, Aldo? Aldo would destroy her faster than Cub Swanson.
    Yes she would beat Barao, Aldo and Johnson. Have you seen her in judo? Judo athletes are like 1 in a million. She is extremely athletic and quick. She would judo throw all those guys and armbar them just like everyone else.

MD

It's like people just forget usernames. Incredible.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    lol

First 12345 ... Last