Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Bellator 88...

I maxi-bet 1000 air-units on Richman at -210. Capped him at -250 so maxed it big cuzinz

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Bear in mind that I got confused and thought he was the dude off of Man Vs Food. Now that I realise it's The Marine guy I only cap him at +200.

lol Mitch Jackson's last fight was on a card called "Savage Entertainment - OktoberFIST 2"!!!!! He beat the highly-touted Bruce Johnson of "Team Crazy" who had an impressive 7-42 record going in to that fight and was on an amazing run of losing 13 fights in a row!

Pretty sure DFC posted one of the fights from that card in his "Backyard MMA" thread!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 02-04-13 at 05:35 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I like how this Mitch Jackson dude has "ufc" in his Twitter handle. He trains UFC boyz but fights for Bell-ater... lock him up couzinz $$$

https://twitter.com/MitchJacksonufc

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Might make a tiny play on Schlemenko....

Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

I like the over 3.5 on Falcao/Shlemenko.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    He beat the highly-touted Bruce Johnson of "Team Crazy" who had an impressive 7-42 record going in to that fight and was on an amazing run of losing 13 fights in a row!

Pretty sure DFC posted one of the fights from that card in his "Backyard MMA" thread!
    this bruce johnson guy got this flying knee ko

against a guy fighting in

tearaway basketball shorts

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

lol they probably found him playing B-Ball across the street from the venue and offered him a couple of cheeseburgers to fight.

ha just read the description on the vid...literally was just some chump who got asked to step in at last minute and take a beating!... "They were short one fighter at the MMA fights in Eau Claire WI on March 14th, 2010. So my brother in law Greg Munoz said he would fight against Bruce Johnson from Team Crazy. He lasted 2 minutes before he got KO by a flying knee!"

Johnson is legit for sure tho son. Guy could be challenging Aldo in not too distant future

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

I have 2 small plays Shlemenko and Richman for the night. I dont think I will be making any more plays, maybe an over/under, but thats it. I've had bad luck with Bellator as of late.

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Small play on Shlemenko/Falquiao over 3 1/2 @ +370, both guys are though and can absorb a ton of punishment, line is a steal!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Fragoel2 View Post
    Small play on Shlemenko/Falquiao over 3 1/2 @ +370, both guys are though and can absorb a ton of punishment, line is a steal!
    damn, you got that at +370??? or was that a typo?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol surely

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

$250.00 on Magomedrasul Khasbulaev @ +215

$50.00 on Falcao vs Shlemenko O3.5 @ +170

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    damn, you got that at +370??? or was that a typo?
    Yeah, I actually made a mistake when converting the odd fro the european format to your senseless american one. It's +170.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Fragoel2 View Post
    Yeah, I actually made a mistake when converting the odd fro the european format to your senseless american one. It's +170.
    lol i figured, but can never be too sure with 5dimes crazy line movements!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

The OktoberFIST Kan Krusher is getting action! Im get worried boiiis, my tiny cojonas are tightening up...not loose butthole

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

prob paid the price too early, think I might have f'd up and could have gotten this much cheaper if I waited... GOnna be pissed if it drops a bunch, especially if bezzera loses ha. Won't be around a computer tomorrow tho so I made the play just now before I crash. Silva prob has an advantage on the feet, but popo has legit stand up too and def has the mma grappling edge imo. Hoping popo will mix it up in this fight, and be more aggressive than in the sandro fight Keep the chin tucked as well, silva looks like he hits hard. Don't think bezzera will finish, but think he'll get the decision and be fresher in the latter round. GL tomorrow.

92511879-1 2/6/2013 10:58 PM Money Line 180.00 100.00 Pregame Sports
    24018 A BEZERRA -180 for Game

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    $250.00 on Magomedrasul Khasbulaev @ +215

$50.00 on Falcao vs Shlemenko O3.5 @ +170

Freaking value on that. Didn't think he'd be that big of an underdog. I think it's because of all of his submission losses and his opponent's submissions

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Thinking of parlaying Bezerra, Richman, Sandro and the parlay boosters Falcao and Khasbulaev.

Close to pulling the trigger.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Where's Bigday at? Surely he's playing this Mitch Jackson...dude is from St Paul, Minnesota! Big Minnesota rivalry between him and The Marine!
    Last edited by Vaughany; 02-07-13 at 09:18 AM.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    I have 2 small plays Shlemenko and Richman for the night. I dont think I will be making any more plays, maybe an over/under, but thats it. I've had bad luck with Bellator as of late.
    I am very curious why more people are not betting on Shlemenko. I have Shlemenko by decision.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

"Jackson has built an impressive record, but it is more accurately described as an “impressive Midwest record.” His last two fights came for a promotion owned by his gym. His opponents, Bruce Johnson and Bobby Ferrier, have a combined record of 16-60. Look for Richman to pick up another devastating knockout and prove that he deserve his nickname more than John Cena."

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Jackson wrestled at Minnesota West, then wrestled at Moorhead State for two years, what are these schools/colleges like for standard Bigday?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

MMAmania's Brian Hemminger speaks with Bellator season eight featherweight Mike Richman about his upcoming fight against Mitch Jackson, why he has a rivalry with the grappler and why he wants to "f***ing crush his opponent" in this interview.
    FACEBOOK
    TWITTER

When Mike Richman found out his upcoming opponent for Bellator 88, would be Mitch Jackson, he was stunned.
    "The Marine" and Jackson had built a bit of a rivalry growing up on the local Minnesota fight scene and had been looking to square off against each other for the last three years.
    Now, tomorrow night, he'll finally have an opportunity to put an end to it against a fighter he doesn't feel even deserves the opportunity to compete against him in the Bellator season eight featherweight tournament.
    Richman railed against Jackson during a recent appearance on Bloody Elbow Radio where he discussed his upcoming fight, why he has a rivalry with Jackson and why he wants to "f***ing crush him" in this interview.
    Check it out:
    Brian Hemminger (MMAmania.com): You're going to be squaring off against Bellator newcomer Mitch Jackson. Can you tell me what you know about him because we haven't really seen much of him before?
    Mike Richman: Well I know a lot about Mitch Jackson. He's from Minnesota, we're both Minnesota guys and he's been for the last year and a half considered the best featherweight out of Minnesota. He's a tough dude, a wrestler, a grinder. I've only personally seen him fight once against a friend of mine and he lost a split decision in that but he's kinda got that grinder/wrestler background. He's kind of in that same position I was before I fought Chris Horodecki. Know one knew who the F Mike Richman was and he's in that same scenario. People in Minnesota know who he is but as far as the national stage or in Bellator, no one knows who he is.
    It's his chance to come on the big stage and do it. I've proved myself and I don't want to say there's bad blood but we've been wanting to fight each other for about three years but it hasn't happened due to promoters et cetera. This is a really big fight back home to all the people in Minnesota. The fact that we're gonna do it on this stage for Bellator is pretty sweet. But yeah, he's going down. If he thinks he's just going to wrestle me and grind me out and do what he's done to everyone else, the other dude's he's beaten, he's dead wrong.
    Brian Hemminger (MMAmania.com): Did you have any say in fighting Jackson for the quarterfinals of this tournament because it seems like this is a fight you've been wanting for a while, or did you just get lucky that Bellator's matchmakers came up with this fight on their own?
    Mike Richman: Yeah, well as far as I know, he's like the third replacement. I was supposed to fight two different guys and injuries and stuff prevented them. Then my manager shot me an e-mail saying, "You won't believe who you're fighting" and I was like, "Really?"
    At first I was actually a bit upset because I wanted my comeback fight to be against a big name like Sandro or somebody. I want to come back hard because in all honesty, in my eyes and in the national eyes, it's a lose-lose fight. I'll get paid but the reality is that other than people in Minnesota, know one knows who Mitch Jackson is. I should penetrating beat him but if I lose, it'll be like, "Wow, you lost to HIM?" It's actually the same situation I was in against Chris Horodecki. It's right here, right now.
    Matt Bishop: Considering that he's the third guy in line to fight you for this quarterfinal bout, do you not think that Jackson deserves this opportunity?
    Mike Richman: No, I don't think he does. We'll find out though, he'll have an opportunity to shut my mouth up I guess. I don't think he does. Man, I think he's gonna come out and try and he thinks he's going to be fighting the Mike Richman from three years ago. He thinks he'll be able to take me down and grind me out and get a decision or maybe even some bullshit guillotine or rear naked choke that he does against all these lower level talent guys.
    Look at his freakin' record man. The guys that he trains with, his buddies have been saying the past three or four years, "Oh Mike Richman, he fights cans."
    But now I've proved I can beat the top guys. Look at his motha fuckin' record. Look who you fought for your 20th pro fight. Look who you fought? I'm fired up.
    Brian Hemminger (MMAmania.com): You sound as fired up as you did in that press release announcing the tournament bracket. You said something like, "He's not on my level, I'm gonna put him to sleep and the rest of the tournament field is going to sleep." You're definitely animated.
    Mike Richman: That wasn't no gimmick line. That's exactly how I feel. I want to penetrating crush this dude.
    Brian Hemminger (MMAmania.com): I don't even have to ask you how the fight's gonna play out, you already have your mind made up.
    Mike Richman: How it's gonna play out is he's gonna try to shoot on me, try to take me down and try to grind me, maybe he'll even get me down but I'm gonna get right back up, get back in his face and fuckin' beat the piss out of him and put him to sleep.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I liked the over on sandro/step at +160 it semes to have moved down. Other than that this card isn't looking great for me.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

NoHero
    NoHero's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 536

Thoughts on Bellator tonight?

Whole bunch of lopsided fights in Vegas' eyes...

Shlemenko at -300 seems a little high to me.

I have a little on Bezerra but they may be it for me.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

if only there was a thread dedicated to it....

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Mike Richman is a guy I see coming in very strong after a loss.

He's a winner.

Doesn't wanna lose to this guy..

But.

Is he taking his opponent seriously?

Is he fighting not to lose?

Richman ITD or the other guy by Decision if he can smother him for 15.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Shlemenko gonna come threw as expected?

Capped him high.

Capped him high.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

kush money

maxibet

all

the

squids

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I Would take Big rig if this was a three round fight.. I have fight goes to decision though. im thinking about playing the over 2.5 with da silva I dont think hes going to win but hes really tough and wont get finished.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

big rigg is a beast

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

Bellator's MikeRichman: "I'm gonna knock [Mitch] the f--- out and send him back to whatever s---ty promotion he's been smashing turds in."

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

over 3.5 is -115 now on 5D

1234 Last