hobbesITD
    hobbesITD's Avatar Become A Pro!

Herb Dean is awesome. He was so into it when Woodley killed Heiron

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Sonnen couldn't shut up about how impressed he was with Aldo.. And Cormier said the same, neither one said it was a robbery, or that the judges got it incorrect. I don't know what post show you were watching bra, but neither one said Edgar won. Edgar lost, this is the reality of the situation, deal with "dikhead"
    while getting your vision checked this week why not stop in and get your hearing looked at. Nobody said anybody said anything about a robbery spinny. They both clearly said they had Frankie winning. I watched the fight sober. You watched it drunk. Most fighters said Frankie won.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

I don't see how Edgar won. A lot of fighters said Diaz beat Condit as well. Which he did.

It was a close fight. 3rd round was close. But I give power shots an edge over volume of punches. Edgar landed more yet Aldo wasn't even beat up. Aldo landed a foot to face. I gave Aldo 1,2,3. Edgar loses decisions because even when he wins rounds they aren't decisive. Even round 5 which I had him winning, wasn't clear cut. He jumps around and throws a lot of misses. It is the Guida syndrome.

Bagalut
    Bagalut's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 647

Every1 who says Edgar won is clearly retarded.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Aldo won round five more clearly than round three, I think.

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Edgar needs to do something on his strikes power... he can't keep facing guys that are bigger than him, who land less strikes than him and end up doing 10 times the damage that he does. I'm no expert but I think he should do some explosive strenght training.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    while getting your vision checked this week why not stop in and get your hearing looked at. Nobody said anybody said anything about a robbery spinny. They both clearly said they had Frankie winning. I watched the fight sober. You watched it drunk. Most fighters said Frankie won.

Dude even Frankie wasn't super upset that Aldo got the nod... I watched the fight sober too Thor, and Aldo did enough. Period.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Dude even Frankie wasn't super upset that Aldo got the nod... I watched the fight sober too Thor, and Aldo did enough. Period.
    okay honestly i am a big fan u have to take the title away from the champ. For years i have been saying that and people have freak out and said what i say about taking it from the champ, is bullshit. In my opinion if i graded this fight like i use to than yes Aldo won, cause Frankie didn't take it from him. Now if this was the number two contender against the number 1 than i feel Frankie won that fight. What good is Frankie getting upset gonna do for him? U could clearly see he was disgusted.

MD

Frankie lost four rounds to one. He beat Bendo both times, I thought, though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

"For those asking about that scar Above my eye. This happened the night before Thanksgiving." - Frankie Edgar via Twitter...

MD

Bra on his head, bottom left.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Frankie lost four rounds to one. He beat Bendo both times, I thought, though.
    im not discussing this fight any farther with guys who had two six packs of Schlitz down by round three

MD

im not discussing this fight any farther with guys who had two six packs of Schlitz down by round three
    I was drinking Pepsi on fight night, and I certainly wouldn't drink that Schiltz piss. Edgar took round four, that's it. Deal with it.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I was drinking Pepsi on fight night, and I certainly wouldn't drink that Schiltz piss. Edgar took round four, that's it. Deal with it.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey you successfully posted a pic

you have come a long way my friend

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

okay honestly i am a big fan u have to take the title away from the champ. For years i have been saying that and people have freak out and said what i say about taking it from the champ, is bullshit. In my opinion if i graded this fight like i use to than yes Aldo won, cause Frankie didn't take it from him. Now if this was the number two contender against the number 1 than i feel Frankie won that fight. What good is Frankie getting upset gonna do for him? U could clearly see he was disgusted.

As somebody mentioned above.. I think Frankie took some of the rounds, and obviously it was close in rounds 4 and 5. However I never saw a case where Edgar dominated a round, every one was close, with Aldo clearly taking rounds one and two. Edgar was never any real threat to Aldo, other than that takedown/slam, and a couple weak punches... He danced and moved his head.. Frankie threw a lot of punches that didn't really land or leave any kind of damage. He threw combos that tended to miss, do little damage or simply graze his opponent, although they do look good in transition, and so does his footwork. Edgar rarely connects on any of his opponents, not for lack of skill, but because he won't stand in the pocket and bang. Maynard is the only fight that I can really think of, where Edgar stood and exchanged. He dances in and out like a miny manlet on fairy dust. Aldo won.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

too bad it's 20x20 pixels

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

And by the look on both faces, one thing was very clear after the fight. One fighter had a busted up face, bruises cuts, looked like hell - Frankie Edgar. While Jose aldo hadnt a scratch. Fight metric can go to hell. Significant punches doesnt count if they do no harm. The punches that gets registered needs to leave a mark in the end.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Yeah I agree, I score 49-46 for Frankie Edgar because point fighting count base on rules (although frankie miss a lot, the point is he threw 3x more punches than Aldo, that got to count!), cage control, Frankie move everywhere so he dictate where the fight.

Also I agree with cousin Gaber after re watching Condit vs Diaz, I score that fight 49-46 for Diaz on 2nd viewing. All judges should be replace by Gaber and Thor4140, than no more complaints from Dana about bad judging. Problem solved.
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 02-05-13 at 02:48 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    Yeah I agree, I score 49-46 for Frankie Edgar because point fighting count base on rules (although frankie miss a lot, the point is he threw 3x more punches than Aldo, that got to count!), cage control, Frankie move everywhere so he dictate where the fight.

Also I agree with cousin Gaber after re watching Condit vs Diaz, I score that fight 49-46 for Diaz on 2nd viewing. All judges should be replace by Gaber and Thor4140, than no more complaints from Dana about bad judging. Problem solved.
    so you gave the first or second round to Edgar?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol Frankie did not win that fight, and Im a Tom's River nuthugger

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

Don't ever under estimate me Defact.

Thor4140

i don't see where u guys say Frankie wasn't landing. I saw him hit Aldo more than anyone ever did. Aldo head was constantly getting jarred back and Frankie cracked him in the jaw more then a few times. The problem is that frankies power is borderline terrible. His kicks don't evven look like they would hurt Sideloader. Aldo has been looked at like a Tyson in his prime. When did anyone ever see Tyson getting chased around the ring? There is no case for Frankie in round 1 or 2 but at least i can admit that. You guys barely can give Frankie round 4 lol. Oh and Gigouts don't ever compare me to Gabe. That comment makes me feel like i might have been drinking that night. Whatever the fight is over and some good conversation here except when Dirty started calling me names.

Thor4140

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    lol Frankie did not win that fight, and Im a Tom's River nuthugger
    How would you know? You are to caught up in whose Co k might slide out of their shorts during a fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

How would you know? You are to caught up in whose Co k might slide out of their shorts during a fight
    nah not interested in that when manlets fight...goes without saying that their hogs have zero impact on the fight as they are so insignificant. The Bigfoot/Overeem fight on the other hand...

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Is there a real scientific study which determines physical size is correlated to hog size?

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    so you gave the first or second round to Edgar?
    no, I give Edgar round 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5th but Aldo stole the 5th round last second with kick off the fence and land a superman punch.

I feel dirty winning $300 on Aldo.
    Damage shouldn't count, they should judge the fight by who can touch each other more and avoiding being touch. And whoever cover more distant in each round get point for cage control. They should change UFC to UTC (Ultimate Touching Championship) Edgar is real champ in 145 and 155 division.
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 02-05-13 at 08:03 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

no, I give Edgar round 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5th but Aldo stole the 5th round last second with kick off the fence and land a superman punch.

Damage shouldn't count, they should judge the fight by who can touch each other more and avoiding being touch. And whoever cover more distant in each round get point for cage control. They should change UFC to UTC (Ultimate Touching Championship) Edgar is real champ in 145 and 155 division.
    i think you're onto something here

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

here we go

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by The iron sheik View Post
    Is there a real scientific study which determines physical size is correlated to hog size?
    best to hit Wannabetufc up on Twitter and ask him that one

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

i don't see where u guys say Frankie wasn't landing. I saw him hit Aldo more than anyone ever did. Aldo head was constantly getting jarred back and Frankie cracked him in the jaw more then a few times. The problem is that frankies power is borderline terrible. His kicks don't evven look like they would hurt Sideloader. Aldo has been looked at like a Tyson in his prime. When did anyone ever see Tyson getting chased around the ring? There is no case for Frankie in round 1 or 2 but at least i can admit that. You guys barely can give Frankie round 4 lol. Oh and Gigouts don't ever compare me to Gabe. That comment makes me feel like i might have been drinking that night. Whatever the fight is over and some good conversation here except when Dirty started calling me names.
    Sorry Bra, no disrespect... I just disagree with your opinion, the name calling is my way of making me feel better about myself. lol.

LOL...

<BR><BR>

First ... 19202122