Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

If you are looking for 1 play that will certainly cash, this is it.

Pascal Krauss -240

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Is this Sarafian levels of confidence brah?

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Is this Sarafian levels of confidence brah?
    Sarafian was the biggest robbery of the year. You should have know that.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Sarafian was the biggest robbery of the year. You should have know that.
    So you think he should of been -500 like Fenster/Gaberz suggested? And no it was no where near the biggest robbery of the year! Dolloway almost finished Sarafian!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dolloway shouldn't have won, horrible game plan, but Vaughny is right not a robbery many scored it for Dollaway

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

I love MEGA locks!

Fenster

It wasn't a complete robbery but Sarafian did in fact win Rounds 1 and 2. The third round is the one where some scored it for CB, mostly because he ended up in the dominant position towards the tail end of the round. That's a poor way of scoring the round. Sarafian was the dominant one through majority of the round and nearly finished with a sub in the round. For those reasons, I scored round 3 for Sarafian. He deserved the nod, but I wouldn't call it a complete robbery because I've seen much worse.

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    It wasn't a complete robbery but Sarafian did in fact win Rounds 1 and 2. The third round is the one where some scored it for CB, mostly because he ended up in the dominant position towards the tail end of the round. That's a poor way of scoring the round. Sarafian was the dominant one through majority of the round and nearly finished with a sub in the round. For those reasons, I scored round 3 for Sarafian. He deserved the nod, but I wouldn't call it a complete robbery because I've seen much worse.
    1 and 3 i meant

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Guess that's why he's -240 then.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

1 and 3 i meant
    ha was gonna say, was like wtf for a second ther

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    Guess that's why he's -240 then.
    Yeah, I was hoping he wouldn't be that big a favorite since they're both relatively unknown.

Pascal-Glover = $$

Fenster

Just re-watched the fight. Surprisingly, this time I scored round 2 for Sarafian, giving him the fight 30-27. He got the better of Dollaway for 4 minutes and 45 seconds of the round. Dollaway hurt him in the final 15 seconds and that alone isn't enough to give him the round. Sarafian knocked Dollaway down twice earlier in the round. He really had his way with Dollaway for 4 mins, then in the last minute CB started landing some shots too, then in the final 15 seconds he hurt Sarafian. I think Sarafian deserved that round.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22119

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    So you think he should of been -500 like Fenster/Gaberz suggested? And no it was no where near the biggest robbery of the year! Dolloway almost finished Sarafian!
    i was being sarcastic my brutha. Something Gabe would say because of his slam dunk of a pick that hit the rim. Now he has him winning all three rounds lol. Guy was almost left for dead after round two.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha yeah I realise now after seeing the "you should have known that" line!

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

biggest robbery.. round 2 debatable, round 1 sarafian, round 3..dolloway. Biggest robbery? Spar pisspreiket a. Please. Ikke end opp med å bli like usaklig som gabe.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

indeed!

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Typical Vaugany...mocks everyone's plays and doesn't even make any of his own...and if he does he posts them "after" the event with fake lines....what a clown

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Disagree... Let alone paying -240 on that, if you're gonna pay that price there are better plays imo.

I don't understand the hype for kraus.. He's beat nothing but cans on the euro circut, and his two ufc fights were less than impressive. He doesn't seem to excel in any one area. Stumpf at least has superior wrestling and imo superior sub grappling. After the weigh in kraus does look a lot larger which is concerning, as I'm sure stumpf is looking for tds and clinches, but at -240 that is ridiculous, he should be the fav but I'd put him at -150ish. If kraus can stuff I'm sure he can outstrike stumpf for 3 rounds, and who knows perhaps he is the better sub grappler, but this is the first american wrestler he's faced and his tdd is a question mark for me. I know he's been rolling with askren, but too many times have I seen fighters train with high level wrestlers in their camp to work tdd and they still get grounded.

Value is on stumpf imo, or don't play it at all...

MMAbetMASTA

you're in the clear minority for sarafin, disagree with that too... Majority of people with any sense and majority of legit websites had it unanimous for Cb... Thankfully the judges got it right and I cashed that value on cb. Best you can argue is a 10-10 3rd round for a draw, I wouldn't argue that, but sarafin did not deserve the win.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Typical Vaugany...mocks everyone's plays and doesn't even make any of his own...and if he does he posts them "after" the event with fake lines....what a clown
    jesus you're dumb

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

fenster how many units and what line are you on? betting online or with a local? how much did you lose on sarafain?

Fenster

Dollaway vs Sarafian round 2: I initially scored it for Dollaway because I was nervous while watching, but upon second viewing Sarafian clearly gets the better of the first 4 minutes of the round. CB doesn't get anything off until the last minute and he lands a lucky knee that rocks Sarafian in the last 15 seconds. That lucky knee IMO is not enough to cancel out the previous 4 minutes of Sarafian landing significant strikes and outworking Dolloway on the feet. Worst case scenario Sarafian took the first one and rounds 2 and 3 were 10-10. I re-watched the fight thinking CB wins Round 2 no question but I waited 4 minutes for CB to do ANYTHING in the round. He was just eating punches until the last minute. Easily getting outpointed.

Kraus line is right at -260 right now. 3 to 1 odds are about right for him. He's only beaten cans, true, but Strumpf is just another can for him to beat. When you have a decent fighter vs a can, always take the fighter. There can only be so many Shamar Bailey's we can fade, I think Stumpf is one of 'em.

I believe this IS the safest play on the card.

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    fenster how many units and what line are you on? betting online or with a local? how much did you lose on sarafain?
    5u, -240, 5d, a lot.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

krauss actually did look way bigger at the weigh ins.

JKD

He did, but I put a token tenner on Stumpf to fade this thread. Krauss has really struggled with wrestlers in the past.

Fenster

He did, but I put a token tenner on Stumpf to fade this thread. Krauss has really struggled with wrestlers in the past.
    What? He only has one loss. He has struggled against one wrestler and everybody struggles against John Hathaway.

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Just re-watched the fight. Surprisingly, this time I scored round 2 for Sarafian, giving him the fight 30-27. He got the better of Dollaway for 4 minutes and 45 seconds of the round. Dollaway hurt him in the final 15 seconds and that alone isn't enough to give him the round. Sarafian knocked Dollaway down twice earlier in the round. He really had his way with Dollaway for 4 mins, then in the last minute CB started landing some shots too, then in the final 15 seconds he hurt Sarafian. I think Sarafian deserved that round.
    Hahaha 30-27. #BouncyCastles

JKD

What? He only has one loss. He has struggled against one wrestler and everybody struggles against John Hathaway.
    'Struggled' and 'lost' are different things bro

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post

MMAbetMASTA

Dollaway vs Sarafian round 2: I initially scored it for Dollaway because I was nervous while watching, but upon second viewing Sarafian clearly gets the better of the first 4 minutes of the round. CB doesn't get anything off until the last minute and he lands a lucky knee that rocks Sarafian in the last 15 seconds. That lucky knee IMO is not enough to cancel out the previous 4 minutes of Sarafian landing significant strikes and outworking Dolloway on the feet. Worst case scenario Sarafian took the first one and rounds 2 and 3 were 10-10. I re-watched the fight thinking CB wins Round 2 no question but I waited 4 minutes for CB to do ANYTHING in the round. He was just eating punches until the last minute. Easily getting outpointed.

Kraus line is right at -260 right now. 3 to 1 odds are about right for him. He's only beaten cans, true, but Strumpf is just another can for him to beat. When you have a decent fighter vs a can, always take the fighter. There can only be so many Shamar Bailey's we can fade, I think Stumpf is one of 'em.

I believe this IS the safest play on the card.
    my friend you need to re-visit how to score a fight if you're scoring round 2 10-10... You don't get a 10-10 round when you're seconds away from being stopped by the ref, and get lucky and saved by the bell... C'mon guy.

Outside of hat, stumpf is the best fighter kraus has fought so he might not be B/A level, but I wouldn't put him in the category of can with the other euro circut dudes.

For your sake I hope you win since you're paying that ridicilous juice, I only got about 40 bucks on him not a few bills. Like I said, Kraus is the rightful fav and prob gonna win, but value is on stumpf imo.

Either way GL gabriel.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

My first reaction to this play was "who?"

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

glad gabe finally funded offshore instead of that shady local

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    my friend you need to re-visit how to score a fight if you're scoring round 2 10-10... You don't get a 10-10 round when you're seconds away from being stopped by the ref, and get lucky and saved by the bell... C'mon guy.

Outside of hat, stumpf is the best fighter kraus has fought so he might not be B/A level, but I wouldn't put him in the category of can with the other euro circut dudes.

For your sake I hope you win since you're paying that ridicilous juice, I only got about 40 bucks on him not a few bills. Like I said, Kraus is the rightful fav and prob gonna win, but value is on stumpf imo.

Either way GL gabriel.
    I thought Dollaway took the 2nd too but after watching it again, I couldn't give it to him. He did absolutely nothing for the first 4 minutes of the round. Almost finishing an opponent in the final 15 seconds doesn't magically make the previous 4 minutes disappear. The first 4 mins were all Sarafian. He also recovered towards the end, he wasn't gonna be put out.

To each his own.

I recall "gabriel" saying you didn't know shit and calling you an idiot. Clearly, he was wrong. Good call on Stumpf being the value play. He was so close to winning!

Fenster

'Struggled' and 'lost' are different things bro
    You're the one who said he struggled against wrestlers and I pointed out he's only got 1 loss to a wrestler. What are you talking about?

The stupidity here gives me a headache every time I log on. A many of you are lost causes.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

gabe f the haters BREH!

12 Last