MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    I thought Dollaway took the 2nd too but after watching it again, I couldn't give it to him. He did absolutely nothing for the first 4 minutes of the round. Almost finishing an opponent in the final 15 seconds doesn't magically make the previous 4 minutes disappear. The first 4 mins were all Sarafian. He also recovered towards the end, he wasn't gonna be put out.

To each his own.

I recall "gabriel" saying you didn't know shit and calling you an idiot. Clearly, he was wrong. Good call on Stumpf being the value play. He was so close to winning!
    Now don't play games with me gabers, you can go ahead and say I don't know shit directly, no need to refer to yourself in 3rd person.... Plus gabers is just jealous that I actually document my plays here and my profit record decimates his.

Yea yea stumpf was not the play and after the performance I do justify the line kraus was given, that was a very lopsided fight and I expected to be much closer therefore I capped kraus as a -150 fav thinking there was value at +220 for stumpf.. Surprised no judge gave kraus a 10-8 either, good call.

back to cb / saraf I agree Cb wasn't doing anything in the 2nd, but neither was sarafian... It really wasn't like sarafian was a world beater on dollaway in the whole round, it was pretty slow round without either guy doing anything significant. What was significant to me was the fact that CB nearly finished the fight in the last seconds of the round and saraf was arguably saved by the bell, I think that makes it an easy and clear cut 10-9 for cb. IMO that greatly outweighed anything saraf did in the 2nd prior to the last seconds. Like I said I personally scored it a draw with the 10-10 3rd, but I've been pretty liberal giving out 10-10 s these days ha. Hopefully you didn't get too burned on that fight, luckily saraf wasn't too expensive.

imadegen
    imadegen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9093

he looked real solid last night.

First 12