JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Well rampage got worked but at least he was a technically superior striker. James kim..you can still take solace in the fact that you're a better boxer than Glover

MD wow you're a real sharp with an eye for striking! look how rampage was such a great striker compared to his opponent. John Hackleman doesnt know shit compared to you buddy you could obviously see that Glover doesnt know anything about boxing
    Glover still fought with no head movement when throwing strikes, arms low when throwing, and with rudimentary combination. Rampage gassed halfway into the 1st minute, and then zombie moded ala Shogun. I threw the majority of my money after seeing the weigh ins, thought he'd be in good shape, but if you think Glover is a good boxer you're a retard.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post
    Keep making these threads so i could auto fade your ass
    Ding!

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

We always knew Glover had the superior cardio. Even vs. an in Rampage.

Rampage came in good shape for him. He was still throwing some hard punches in the third. He still got up quick late. Did he have Nick Diaz Cardio? No, but he never has. He cardio was ok for him.

Rampage may be more technically correct, but Glover's standup is more effective. Just like Hendo is never the better technical striker, yet he is way more effective than most.

Glover had no disadvantage standing. May have an advantage. That line was pretty high either way with 2 powerful 205ers swings for much of the fight.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

i was surprised at the size Glover was. That is a big 205er. I thought Glover answered the questions about his chin also, taking a few nice shots. I think it is time Rampage hangs it up. Just not as fast as he once was and if he gases at what might have been his best shape since the Jones fight, it is time.

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    i was surprised at the size Glover was. That is a big 205er. I thought Glover answered the questions about his chin also, taking a few nice shots. I think it is time Rampage hangs it up. Just not as fast as he once was and if he gases at what might have been his best shape since the Jones fight, it is time.
    Agree with this...Rampage doesn't seem to be training for cardio the "right way"...it's one thing to get "in shape", but it's another to train your fast and slow twitch muscles simultaneously. Any time (in the last few years) Rampage gets into an exchange he seems to start breathing through his mouth right after....do they even know what they're doing at wolfslair?

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

the poor TDD was surprising

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Yeah, it wasn't great. The main disappointment for me though was that he kept rolling under looking to throw hooks over and over, looking for the home run every time. As much as anything that's caused Rampages demise; ever since the Forrest fight he's just head-hunting all the time. When he threw some 1-2's in the 1st they were probably the best punches he landed, if he'd mixed in straight punches the whole fight he'd have had a decent chance of stopping Glover getting off and winning... but no, same old shit. Where's Juanito when you need him.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Quote Originally Posted by JamesKim View Post
    Should've made one for Belfort and Okami (both of them which I was huge on) so you could've faded them. Fook off.
    hahehe

First ... 2345