Wilfred
    Wilfred's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 528

Thiago Tavares +160

What am I missing here? Khabib looked horrible Vs Tibau and could have easily lost that decision 30-27. He's not aggressive, at least in that fight, whatsoever. He's undefeated, but just like we saw with Joey Gambino, he's not that good. Great value on Tavares and I think he pulls it off with ease. Thoughts?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    What am I missing here? Khabib looked horrible Vs Tibau and could have easily lost that decision 30-27. He's not aggressive, at least in that fight, whatsoever. He's undefeated, but just like we saw with Joey Gambino, he's not that good. Great value on Tavares and I think he pulls it off with ease. Thoughts?
    I think what's more important is not only did Khabib look bad against Tibau, but Tibau looked bad against him.

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

It wasn't pretty, but Khabib out-Tibau'd Tibau. No one's ever done that, and that's impressive. Nurmagamedov has a big advantage in the wrestling , size and strength. He should be able to bully Tavares

Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Only way Tavares wins is by technically outstiking him en route to a decision and I don't see that happening. I was really hoping Tavares would open as a 2 to 1 favorite so I could pound Khabib. Still on him, medium size play.

Line on Sarafian keeps dropping. Gonna wait til close to fight time to get the best line, public is all over CB.

Wilfred

Ok I'm still on Thiago. We'll see what Happens.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

The problem is he is super aggressive and active all the time and it's going to be interesting to see how Tavares is going to deal with that. He is pretty strong too him and tibau were at grappling stalemates for most of their fight and Tibau is one of the stronger guys at 155. Tavares is very fast and athletic so it should be a good fight regardless.

Wilfred

It's time

Wilfred

Well that happened

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

It happens.