thekidfanky
    thekidfanky's Avatar Become A Pro!

BOXING...TONIGHT!!! heres my picks

my picks for tonight guys, i see all of these hitting!

Mikey Garcia -240
    100$ to win - $$41.68

Salido/Garcia over 9 1/2 - 160
    $100 to win - $$62.52

Roman Martinez - +135
    $100 to win- $$135

love your feedback and insight...thanks and goodluck guys

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Martinez is the underdog?
    really?

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Bet the over. My leans are with you on the others.

Garcia, either 1) value is gone or moved to Salido 2) the books are waiving a white flag and begging anyone to take Salido so you should take Garcia or 3) I am over thinking it. This is the aspect of this stuff I don't really understand so I speculate aimlessly. BOL, though.

I think Martinez is the dog because it is likely to be a war of attrition and Burgos is younger. Also Burgos got a big KO in his last one and there's a sense among some that he might be turning into a star.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    Bet the over. My leans are with you on the others.

Garcia, either 1) value is gone or moved to Salido 2) the books are waiving a white flag and begging anyone to take Salido so you should take Garcia or 3) I am over thinking it. This is the aspect of this stuff I don't really understand so I speculate aimlessly. BOL, though.

I think Martinez is the dog because it is likely to be a war of attrition and Burgos is younger. Also Burgos got a big KO in his last one and there's a sense among some that he might be turning into a star.
    I mean, I see now because Martinez will be putting the pressure and Burgos can sit back and counter while Martinez fades...but if Martinez can last it out, he can bang to a late stoppage or close UD.
    Also, that KO wasn't really anything special because even though his opponent was undefeated, he never fought outside of Mexico and his level of opposition was weak.

As for the Salido fight... could go to either man

JSanford
    JSanford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

I'm really going out on a limb here and am not sure enough to tell you guys to bet this but I think Golovkin wins tonight.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by JSanford View Post
    I'm really going out on a limb here and am not sure enough to tell you guys to bet this but I think Golovkin wins tonight.
    hahaha, lol

thekidfanky

hahaha... u see any value at -3000

thekidfanky

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Martinez is the underdog?
    really?

yea thats what i said!

JSanford
    JSanford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

All joking aside I would look at the under. Havent seen a line for that though.

hougigo

All joking aside I would look at the under. Havent seen a line for that though.
    It's -255 on 5d

thekidfanky

u could get it at -240 at bovada... under 7 1/2 rounds

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Not saying it is likely and I won't bet it, but I can at least imagine Rosado winning. I have to be high to imagine Mike Dallas Jr. beating Mathysse, which is about the same odds. Thought Gavin losing to Welborn was the least likely of the three of those, but that one's already over.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    Not saying it is likely and I won't bet it, but I can at least imagine Rosado winning. I have to be high to imagine Mike Dallas Jr. beating Mathysse, which is about the same odds. Thought Gavin losing to Welborn was the least likely of the three of those, but that one's already over.
    Not out of this world. I think Rosado has gotten better and better from every loss..... his chin worries me though. Angulo has some heavy hands and he was rocked in his last fight by someone I'd consider a very light puncher. GGG is tough and has hands of freaking stone. He'll walk through Rosado and make it land.
    If Rosado can manage to keep away from harm, he can win... but GGG will be relentless

thekidfanky

Hougigo...u got any picks for tonights fights??? anything that stands out to you

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

i've got some open parlays with george groves not winning inside the distance (glen johnson fight) & donaire included. i'd like to close them out this month with another good play, i'm just not seeing aything i like. hopefully 5dimes puts some props out for the fights tonight.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by thekidfanky View Post
    Hougigo...u got any picks for tonights fights??? anything that stands out to you
    Off the top of my head, Roman Martinez and Orlando Salido