sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Rousey doesnt think Sandy Hook happened

http://espn.go.com/blog/mma/post/_/i...ampant#comment

For starters, Sandy Hook was not a hoax. I live in Sandy Hook, and the week's worth of funeral processions down Church Hill Road was not imagined. The grieving people here are not actors. The ambulances that raced by my house were not props. The kids that have been taken from this community are not coming back. Neither are the teachers.

It'd be nice if Ronda Rousey knew better, but you wonder whether she does. Even after her manager Darin Harvey tried to clear things up in an interview with MMA Junkie.

Rousey tweeted an "extremely interesting must watch video" (as she put it) on Tuesday about a government conspiracy in regard to the Sandy Hook Elementary School shooting on Dec. 14 in Newtown, Conn. (a poorly constructed video presenting the whole thing as a staged massacre to boost anti-gun sentiment.) It takes imagination to conjure a wholesale tragedy like that. It takes suspicious minds to help perpetuate the notion, even if Rousey later said she was only trying to present open-mindedness.

There's open-minded and then there's absent-minded.

Perhaps Rousey had to be here. Perhaps she should be here. After all, there are plenty of people I could introduce her to who would love to learn that the whole thing was a work of creative fiction, so their family and friends could come home. If only that could really be the case. When my own daughter was on lockdown that morning, it seemed real enough for me.

I am as opposed to high horses as the next guy, but tweets like these come off as senseless. And as a transcendent, historical figure in MMA whose actions take on more intensive scrutiny as she goes along, that's not something the UFC needs. Responsibility remains an issue for some of these fighters who've become overnight celebrities.

Rousey has yet to understand her own sense of bigness. She's still dealing in silly.

And right now she's a long way from being an ambassador of this sport. As a self-proclaimed "Diaz brother" -- a product of her better humor -- maybe she doesn't really need to be. She can be as ornery and candid and as opinionated as befits her job. Her mean streak works well in a sport than ends up in a cage.

But she could stand to add something very important to her arsenal that right now is a glaring weakness -- and that is common sense. The UFC goes over social media protocol in its annual fighter summit, but it apparently still leaves people with vague notions of what passes as proper behavior.

The UFC likes raw. I like raw. I like candid. I like Rousey. I want her to be great for the sport, and I believe she will be great for the sport.

But there's a line of decency. It's not in good taste to post a must-see video that the people all around here -- shattered, bereft and traumatized -- are in on a conspiratorial work. That the unthinkable thing that happened to them didn't happen to them at all.

And that's certainly not the kind of response you want from your superstars. While many athletes are using their status to help, Rousey chose to exacerbate the grief. What is the proper response? There isn't one, but you can pick up cues from the professionals in other sports, where players came at it from a place of empathy rather than paranoia.

New York Giants receiver Victor Cruz visited the grieving family of Jack Pinto, one of the first-graders who died on Dec. 14. He was a Giants fan. The Bridgeport Sound Tigers AHL hockey team wore jerseys for a home game with the names of the 20 young victims on their backs. Various NFL teams wore decals. Virginia Tech wore helmets memorializing the tragedy. Landon Donovan and other soccer stars visited and held a clinic here in Newtown. The Providence basketball team wore uniforms of green and white, the Sandy Hook colors, with the name of the village across their chests.

These are ways to pay respects. Even Pat Barry, who knocked out Shane Del Rosario a day after the tragedy, emotionally paid respects to the families.

Was Barry "blindly accepting what he was told," (as Rousey later tweeted) or being a human being? And if you don't want to pay respects, don't say anything at all. What if one of these kids was a fan of Rousey's? What if his or her parents were?

[+] Enlarge
    Dave Mandel/Sherdog.comMiguel Torres was released by the UFC in 2011 after posting an offensive comment on Twitter.

Maybe Rousey came to realize something along these lines, and that's why she deleted the tweet and apologized. Or maybe it was the backlash alone that did it, and she just forgave herself on the spot with an "oops, my bad!" Who knows. But she didn't -- and likely doesn't -- fear the consequences.

And that's a little bit maddening. The UFC doesn't exactly reprimand its professionals for actions such as these. Yes, the UFC cut Miguel Torres for his "rape" tweet, but it seems like window dressing when he ends up on the roster again so quickly thereafter. Forrest Griffin, who made a rape joke of his own, wasn't given much of a slap on the wrist.

More than likely, Rousey won't be either.

She's the first female world champion in the UFC and is about to become the first woman to defend that title in a UFC main event. She's the "big thing" in MMA right now. It's a terrible time for her to dim her own star.

She made a mistake, and mistakes are forgivable. In an ideal world, you’d hope somebody within the company might want to make sure she understands the nature of her mistake.

Then again, in an ideal world, the Sandy Hook massacre would have never happened to begin with. But the truth is, it did.
    what a dumb bitch

Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whoever wrote that is an utter imbecile. Sideloaded, you're not the brightest either, clearly! Ronda Rousey never said it did not happen. The guy who made the video did not say it didn't happen. It clearly happened, the video just shows all the bullshit behind it. Nothing in that video has yet to be debunked. I thought the video would be BS before watching it, but I ended up buying into it. The dad of the girl who was crying on TV, my goodness he was clearly acting.

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

To conquer a nation, one must first disarm its citizens.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Why is Sandy Hook in Batman?! Thts what I wanna know!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    Lol that nation is already conquered. Mexico is the real land of the free (semi joking). Not that we arent doomed like USA or conquered.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Yeah I think this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.

She posted what she said was an "interesting" video, thats all.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Whoever wrote that is an utter imbecile. Sideloaded, you're not the brightest either, clearly! Ronda Rousey never said it did not happen. The guy who made the video did not say it didn't happen. It clearly happened, the video just shows all the bullshit behind it. Nothing in that video has yet to be debunked. I thought the video would be BS before watching it
    , but I ended up buying into it. The dad of the girl who was crying on TV, my goodness he was clearly acting.
    It's been debunked, point for point. The whole video. I can't believe anyone would believe such a shitty youtube video. What convinced you? The facebook thing? Lol thats not even how facebook works. Anyone can edit anything at anytime.

Oh I get it. You're cool and edgy for not believing mass media. But you believe some mentally challenged person on youtube.

The guy who wrote it LIVES in sandy hook. The video says it was all staged. By the government. To pass gun laws that aren't even the main goal of this administration. Jesus mma fans are dumber than Rousey.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 01-17-13 at 01:29 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Since no one has really taken the time to debunk this here you go:
    First off I want to note - the main contributor of information in this video and around this conspiracy is Alex Jones (Notice the Info Wars clips everywhere including the opening frames). He is, in my opinion, a paranoid nutjob, as was pretty evident by his CNN interview - seriously skip to 3 minutes in and tell me this guy is a credible person. (My intent here is not ad hominem, just wanted to give some context as to the presenters of these "facts" and their origins) Now that that's out of the way let's look at the content of the video...
    Theory 1: The first thing the video tries to allege is that there is a second shooter. They love to grab early media footage and then use that as "evidence" of their claims, as if the media's first reporting is somehow golden. Odd that conspiracy theorists distrust the media, then turn around and use its raw reporting claims as evidence. Anyway, you can easily google and figure out who the guy in the woods was.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=Y6C2YmOLWnM
    He is the father of a student there and the athletic director at the highschool. He was on his way to the school to help make gingerbread houses with 1st graders when he heard the shots. He was unarmed, arrested, detained, questioned, and let go. The story of the guy in the woods was a dead end, so the media dropped it. That is the problem with the 24 hour news cycle, they will report any lead they get before sorting out facts. However, this is hardly evidence of a conspiracy.
    The video even makes the ridiculous claim that since the guy was sitting in the FRONT of the police car, that he must have some "crazy" credentials. Yeah, what is more likely...that this guy was a concerned father or that he was a man with some "crazy" credentials on a black ops mission to shoot up a school but he just didn't have the skills to properly vacate, and so he ended up getting himself captured by lowly local law enforcement, AND broadcast on national tv, potentially exposing his super secret black op? C'mon.
    Theory 2: The gun discrepancy. This can be chalked up to contradictory reporting, which is going to happen when the media competes with itself to be the first one to break any new details. There have already been articles discussing these discrepancies. What is known for sure is he carried at least 2 handguns into the school and had a shotgun in his car. The discrepancies come in when talking about the other weapons, some sources claim it was a Bushmaster AR-15, others claim it was 2 additional pistols and the AR was left in the trunk with the shotgun. The video just merges all of these conflicting reports to say how the story doesn't make sense. This isn't evidence of a conspiracy, just terrible reporting and fact checking.
    Theory 3: The nurse is fake and does not exist. This is completely false, and has been debunked with evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r61PvN4U3x0
    Theory 4: The laughing/crying father. This means absolutely nothing. No one can judge how a father copes with the loss of his daughter, and it's offensive that people are criticizing him for it. I have been to several funerals, I have witnessed family members and friends switch in and out of laughter and tears. They think of memories of the one they lost, they tell stories, they think of their loved one, they laugh, and they cry. People grieve in different ways and we have no idea what's going through this mans mind. Maybe he was thinking of his daughters smile as she woke up every day, and it made him smile, then he was told he's about to go live, so he snapped back to reality. To me it does not seem right to criticize his reaction here, and it's not evidence of a conspiracy.
    Theory 5: Emillie Parker is not dead. This is the most absurd thing I have seen so far in the video. The video alleges not only that the girl is not dead, but that the parents were so stupid they brought out the wrong sister for the photo op. What? Do people honestly believe that? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTaC580hfPo It's a picture of her sister. Obviously. They look alike because, you know, they're sister's. This guy uses the same photoshop trick as the conspiracy video and gets the same effect.
    Theory 6: One piece of footage of the crime scene does not show many ambulances and shows no children. The author claims this means this was all staged. He goes on to say that only one ambulance was there the whole time and they quickly blocked off all exits. The problem with this is twofold. Firstly, there are several pictures of multiple ambulances (here are a few):
    http://imgur.com/hb6kZ,XGWSd,erEJG
    http://www.politico.com/story/2012/1...led-85094.html
    Secondly, this footage that the videos author is commenting on looks to be taken well after the shooting took place, which easily explains why there aren't a bunch of ambulances around and no one is panicking anymore. A fellow redditor describes here that based on the position of the sun in the sky, this video was shot well in the afternoon, 6-7 hours after the shooting took place. More things taken out of context because they fit the authors narrative.
    Theory 7: Time stamps on the webpage set up for donations state the page was created before the shootings took place. Google search results do not always accurately reflect the date the content was published. Example) Here is a date restrictive search of sandy hook, listing all articles that appear to be published before the shooting took place. Well damn, according to google this there are articles and videos from these dates talking about the shooting: Jan 14, 2012 , Jun 19, 2012 , Sept 16, 2012 ..well before the shooting took place. Debunked.
    Addition: People keep bringing up the facebook page that was made prior to the shooting. The creator of the page said they had made an unrelated page previously, it had no fans in it. After the shootings took place, she renamed the page to be a memorial for one of the victims. This changed the URL, but kept the original creation date of the group. Many claim this is not possible or this is not how facebook works. Here is proof that it is: http://imgur.com/a/U6wWH
    Theory 8: There was a planned FEMA meeting scheduled 20 minutes from the time of the shooting which helped slow down the response time of first responders.(Added due to popular demand). I went to the emergency services website for CT to investigate this. This class is offered regularly. It was offered on 11/17, 11/27, 12/3, 12/6, 12/14, and 12/17
    In fact, digging a little deeper you can see they have had training classes like these for a long time, such as this one way back on 4/2/2012 called Emergency Planning for Schools (2 day course):
    http://www.ct.gov/demhs/ical/eventDe...CCCDCE83CDCACA
    These tragedies have been happening for awhile, and so has training people to respond to them. Debunked.
    Theory 9: "Sandy Hook Conspiracy Actress"... this picture has been making the rounds: http://imgur.com/r/conspiracy/5sdWN it's grainy and taken from a single angle (probably because the intent is to deceive) ... some quick digging and higher quality pictures shows these are clearly 2 different people: http://i.imgur.com/f4AC8.jpg
    Other stuff: The people that made this video clearly have their own agenda, which is why they keep bringing up 9/11 and the London bombings (two completely unrelated events). Any time a large, tragic event occurs, many of these conspiracy theorists do their best to gather all of the media reports, then pick and choose to take the media out of context and create their own crazy conspiracy driven narrative for the events that took place. If you are skeptical of this video, you should be. It's crap.
    Edit: Looks like Anderson Cooper just did a great piece on this hoax and how it's bogus.

lol at rousey, she is dumb as a box of rocks.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Yeah I think this whole thing is getting blown out of proportion.

She posted what she said was an "interesting" video, thats all.
    She said it was a must watch. Then tweeted it was research. What if GSP tweeted a Ku Klux Klan video, said it was interesting "must watch" then later said it was research when clearly the whole video is propaganda?

Her dumb f-ck manager then says he didn't research the matter at all but the video made interesting points.

Kids f-cking died people. This isn't some rape joke.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

If it's the video I think it is.... wearing shorts in December does not make Sandy Hook fake

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    She said it was a must watch. Then tweeted it was research. What if GSP tweeted a Ku Klux Klan video, said it was interesting "must watch" then later said it was research when clearly the whole video is propaganda?

Her dumb f-ck manager then says he didn't research the matter at all but the video made interesting points.

Kids f-cking died people. This isn't some rape joke.
    ha Id like to hear GSP pronounce "Ku Klux Klan"
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: SportsPedagogy

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by omalley21 View Post
    The world's largest military and a government with the ability to stage Sandy Hook and 9-11, because they secretly control everything from the ordinary citizens in those locations to every single member the national and local media... they are just waiting to assume REAL control. The only thing stopping them is that a few gun enthusiasts can have 20 round clips instead of 10 round clips. +10,000,000,000

Any other set of circumstances -12,000,000,000

I guess it's good to know that she's an idiot, though.

Fenster

It's been debunked, point for point. The whole video. I can't believe anyone would believe such a shitty youtube video. What convinced you? The facebook thing? Lol thats not even how facebook works. Anyone can edit anything at anytime.

Oh I get it. You're cool and edgy for not believing mass media. But you believe some mentally challenged person on youtube.

The guy who wrote it LIVES in sandy hook. The video says it was all staged. By the government. To pass gun laws that aren't even the main goal of this administration. Jesus mma fans are dumber than Rousey.
    You're saying she's dumb for saying it never happened when nobody said it never happened... Do tell me how the fact that the girls father was laughing then took a moment to get into character before giving his speech was debunked. Do tell me how that was debunked, I'm really interested.

When the old man who took the kids in first said the bus driver was a man, then said it was a woman-- how was that debunked? Fill me in.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

You're saying she's dumb for saying it never happened when nobody said it never happened... Do tell me how the fact that the girls father was laughing then took a moment to get into character before giving his speech was debunked. Do tell me how that was debunked, I'm really interested.

When the old man who took the kids in first said the bus driver was a man, then said it was a woman-- how was that debunked? Fill me in.
    People deal with grief differently. I was an alter boy in catholic school. Went to a shit ton of funerals. People routinely were laughing/crying while talking about someone who just died.

She implied it was staged = it wasn't a horrible massacre.

Ask any lawyer or cop, eye witnesses are NOT credible. Extreme moments of panic cause all kinds of memory distortions.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Agree with everything sideloaded is saying here.

Gabers, don't be a dummy head.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Fenster

People deal with grief differently. I was an alter boy in catholic school. Went to a shit ton of funerals. People routinely were laughing/crying while talking about someone who just died.

She implied it was staged = it wasn't a horrible massacre.

Ask any lawyer or cop, eye witnesses are NOT credible. Extreme moments of panic cause all kinds of memory distortions.
    Obviously people laugh at a funeral. I buried my best friend not long ago, we were making jokes and remembering him... That's not what that girls father was doing. What he did is GET INTO CHARACTER. It doesn't matter if he was laughing or not before that point. For the record, someone who lost their BABY DAUGHTER would not be laughing at ANYTHING for MONTHS after... When your friend dies and your buddies crack some jokes to lighten the mood a bit, it's a completely different story. He should have been real in front of the camera. He should not have needed to work up phony tears.

Being staged doesn't mean it did not happen. The children died. That happened. The point of the video is there is more to the story than than we know.

And she did not imply it was staged. She only implied the video is interesting and it's better to question things than to blindly accept what the media feeds us.

Everything you said is not the definition of DEBUNKING. You did not debunk anything.

Tell me how those facebook pages were made before the shootings happened? How do you change the date of someone elses page? And if it wasn't really created before the shootings, then why did they delete the page?

Let's be real. If my daughter is murdered, I will not see the internet for MONTHS. That is how depressed I will be. Yet, this guy was online within an hour of her daughter being dead and he's posting multiple paragraphs asking for money and whatever bullshit. Tell me, if your baby daughter is murdered. How long does it take before you go on facebook asking for things, much less turn on your computer in the first place? Me personally, I wouldn't be able to turn on a TV or computer for months and months. The bar would be my new internet.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Obviously people laugh at a funeral. I buried my best friend not long ago, we were making jokes and remembering him... That's not what that girls father was doing. What he did is GET INTO CHARACTER. It doesn't matter if he was laughing or not before that point. For the record, someone who lost their BABY DAUGHTER would not be laughing at ANYTHING for MONTHS after... When your friend dies and your buddies crack some jokes to lighten the mood a bit, it's a completely different story. He should have been real in front of the camera. He should not have needed to work up phony tears.

Being staged doesn't mean it did not happen. The children died. That happened. The point of the video is there is more to the story than than we know.

And she did not imply it was staged. She only implied the video is interesting and it's better to question things than to blindly accept what the media feeds us.

Everything you said is not the definition of DEBUNKING. You did not debunk anything.

Tell me how those facebook pages were made before the shootings happened? How do you change the date of someone elses page? And if it wasn't really created before the shootings, then why did they delete the page?

Let's be real. If my daughter is murdered, I will not see the internet for MONTHS. That is how depressed I will be. Yet, this guy was online within an hour of her daughter being dead and he's posting multiple paragraphs asking for money and whatever bullshit. Tell me, if your baby daughter is murdered. How long does it take before you go on facebook asking for things, much less turn on your computer in the first place? Me personally, I wouldn't be able to turn on a TV or computer for months and months. The bar would be my new internet.

http://imgur.com/a/U6wWH

Fenster

What did you prove? Go to an already existing Facebook group page and joined the date it was created.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

I have to agreed, that everyone deal death differently. When my mother and sister die in a car crash, I have to pretend to be sad when I wasn't sad at all. Classmate see me laughing and joking in school, than some of my classmate said I act out at Church when I was crying uncontrollably.

What happen to me is... this is the first time I lost someone really close to me so I was in total denial. I sleep well each day when my mother and sister pass away. Each morning I walk to the living room expecting my mother to be there watching TV. Each passing day, the reality start to sink in bit by bit and I am getting scare and sleeping less. Than the day we buried my mom and sister, I went to Church and saw the 2 coffins and everything starts to sink in. I feel great sadness that I will never see my mother and sister again. 'Denial' is very strong!
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 01-18-13 at 01:02 AM.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    I have to agreed, that everyone deal death differently. When my mother and sister die in a car crash, I have to pretend to be sad when I wasn't sad at all. Classmate see me laughing and joking in school, than some of my classmate said I act out at Church when I was crying uncontrollably.

What happen to me is... this is the first time I lost someone really close to me so I was in total denial. I sleep well each day when my mother and sister pass away. Each morning I walk to the living room expecting my mother to be there watching TV. Each passing day, the reality start to sink in bit by bit and I am getting scare and sleeping less. Than the day we buried my mom and sister, I went to Church and saw the 2 coffins and everything starts to sink in. I feel great sadness that I will never see my mother and sister again. 'Denial' is very strong!
    I agree and thanks for sharing. Be strong dudley. I got the same with my father i was joking in the funeral and couldnt help myself but act funny. Also i did not like to break down in front of not so close people. BTW i didnt watch the video.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I agree the dude seemed a bit weird and even almost little creepy but I also just think it was his way of dealing with a unbelievably crazy situation. He is also clearly a religious guy and they have a certain way of dealing with these situations and finding some kind of peace through their religion (even if it is kind of forced)....the whole "it's ok she is with Jesus now, the angels will look after her, she is in a better place etc..." so perhaps don't have as much of a hysterical reaction/appearance as you might expect a father to have. Moreover, watching it again it simply looks more like a nervous/awkward smile because of the situation he's been thrust in to out of nowhere...doing a speech in front of a load of cameras and millions of people watchin at home...

Last edited by Vaughany; 01-18-13 at 04:43 AM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

What did you prove? Go to an already existing Facebook group page and joined the date it was created.
    yes, the page created was for something total different, it had no likes. So when the shooting happened, the owner of the page changed everything to be a memorial. So it has a creation date before the shooting.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Personally, I never really witnessed the stupidity and ignorance of the "MMA Community" as a whole until I got on twitter.

From the fighters to the fans to everybody. You have some clown like Duane Ludwig posting pics of cumulonimbus clouds calling them chemtrails. Can't make this shit up.

But honestly, whatever Rousey said/did can in no way compares to the amount of bullshit Joe Rogan says. He basically does this shit every day, but you only hear it on twitter or his podcast.

I though his podcast was about fights for focks sakes. There are countless hours of him talking completely out of his ass like he was a professor on every subject under the sun. When I actually heard his podcast for the first time it was mind boggling.

If anything this will only send Rousey's stock soaring because the average MMA fan is a fool.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Fun fact. Ronda Rousey is a high school drop out. Making her far more educated than the typical mma fan.

DeFactoCrippler

Fun fact. Ronda Rousey is a high school drop out. Making her far more educated than the typical mma fan.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Ew...

DeFactoCrippler

chynafromwwfgiantclit.jpg

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    This kind of shiiit makes me cringe. And you're right, it only seems to be in MMA where you get these kind of fans that literally have a permanent hard-on over their favourite fighters and do these weird kind of things (though at least he's doing it to a female). Like those Q and A's they do for the Fight Club...jessssus some of the guys who step up there and ask questions just make your skin crawl, I understand that you can have fighters you respect and even aspire to be like but some of the shiit they say is creepy as fuuck! I've never seen a fan in any other sport act like that though. But I guess it's because MMA fighters are a lot more approachable and the UFC actively push the whole "be nice to the fans" thing unlike other sports.

DFC, you need you to check out a thread on sherdog about the Swanson/Poirier fight...some character on their was arguing that Dustin Poirier is one of the top 3 technical strikers in the UFC!!! I was banging my head like a muthafucker

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    This kind of shiiit makes me cringe. And you're right, it only seems to be in MMA where you get these kind of fans that literally have a permanent hard-on over their favourite fighters and do these weird kind of things (though at least he's doing it to a female). Like those Q and A's they do for the Fight Club...jessssus some of the guys who step up there and ask questions just make your skin crawl, I understand that you can have fighters you respect and even aspire to be like but some of the shiit they say is creepy as fuuck! I've never seen a fan in any other sport act like that though. But I guess it's because MMA fighters are a lot more approachable and the UFC actively push the whole "be nice to the fans" thing unlike other sports.
    Actually I can think of another "sport" that has eerily similar homosexual undertones as MMA. When Bernard Hopkins said MMA and Boxing have an entirely different "aethestic" he was absolutely correct. When you look at an MMA match it looks more like a WWF wrestling match than it does a boxing match (or a real "fight" for that matter).

In this clip we have an "athlete" that "competes" as a "professional wrestler" going by the name of "X-Pac", who appears to have achieved a certain level of notoriety. Here we see X-Pac implores an all male audience to look at his gentials by making obscene gestures directing their vision towards it. Almost as if to say "hey vaughany, hey thor buy the ppv and you can look at my genitals for 3 hours straight!". He then proceeds to perform a maneuver that jameskim and other korean prostitutes charge extra for.

cant make this shit up

Grabaka
    Update your status

He then proceeds to perform a maneuver that jameskim and other korean prostitutes charge extra for.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Actually I can think of another "sport" that has eerily similar homosexual undertones as MMA. When Bernard Hopkins said MMA and Boxing have an entirely different "aethestic" he was absolutely correct. When you look at an MMA match it looks more like a WWF wrestling match than it does a boxing match (or a real "fight" for that matter).

In this clip we have an "athlete" that "competes" as a "professional wrestler" going by the name of "X-Pac", who appears to have achieved a certain level of notoriety. Here we see X-Pac implores an all male audience to look at his gentials by making obscene gestures directing their vision towards it. Almost as if to say "hey vaughany, hey thor buy the ppv and you can look at my genitals for 3 hours straight!". He then proceeds to perform a maneuver that jameskim and other korean prostitutes charge extra for.

cant make this shit up
    haha ah yeah WWF is the gayest thing going....I wasnt considering that under the "sports" umbrella! And yes their fans are the worst for sure...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Grab, are you in to your Mexican soccer??? I've got a bet on Monterrey (draw-no-bet) away at Jaguares Chiapas....do you know if Humberto Suazo is gonna start?! Game kicks off in a couple hours I think

DeFactoCrippler

DFC, you need you to check out a thread on sherdog about the Swanson/Poirier fight...some character on their was arguing that Dustin Poirier is one of the top 3 technical strikers in the UFC!!! I was banging my head like a muthafucker
    Didnt see the thread. poirer obviously not top 3. swanson has been really improving as well training with joel diaz and technique has progressively gotten over his last few fights. You can see the difference from last year.

Out of curiosity, who would you rank as the top technical strikers in mma?

Grabaka
    Update your status

Grab, are you in to your Mexican soccer??? I've got a bet on Monterrey (draw-no-bet) away at Jaguares Chiapas....do you know if Humberto Suazo is gonna start?! Game kicks off in a couple hours I think
    Let me try to find out.

123 Last