Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    Let me try to find out.
    cheers amigo

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Out of curiosity, who would you rank as the top technical strikers in mma?
    I can't speak for Vaughany, as he's generally a knowledgeable guy and may very well be educated as to the striking game, but the vast majority of people on internet forums (I'm going to say 90%, could even be more) don't understand the striking game very well, if at all, and don't know how to properly judge what constitutes "technical striking". Striking is a very difficult thing to understand if you don't have a keen eye for it; even most hardcore fans don't understand it. Take any answers you get with a bucket of salt.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    I can't speak for Vaughany, as he's generally a knowledgeable guy and may very well be educated as to the striking game, but the vast majority of people on internet forums (I'm going to say 90%, could even be more) don't understand the striking game very well, if at all, and don't know how to properly judge what constitutes "technical striking". Striking is a very difficult thing to understand if you don't have a keen eye for it; even most hardcore fans don't understand it. Take any answers you get with a bucket of salt.
    lol vaughany this guy basically said you dont know nathan about the striking game

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    cheers amigo
    Apparently expected to start in the bench but no official lineup! ill try to keep searching
    Do you plan to add more if hes on the starting line up?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!

haha well I'd have to agree with him that vast majority dont get it! Seeing dudes on sherdog claiming that Poirier put on a "striking clinic" against Brookins left me in bewilderment!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Apparently expected to start in the bench but no official lineup! ill try to keep searching
    Do you plan to add more if hes on the starting line up?
    Much appreciated And nah not gonna add more. Got a ton on them at moment, but obviously would feel more confident if he started. De Nigris was woeful in the last game!

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

The U.S. government is a fuking hypocrite that's the truth people forget that the government had committed acts worst than Sandy Hook, People forget about the Waco Seige in Texas when the ATF killed just as many or more small kids with their own guns tanks and gas. Just look at the figures and the ages of the dead victims 1 year olds 2 year olds 6 year olds. I mean cmon if you're gonna take away peoples guns then why don't you take away the governments guns. The only thing I've learned from the government and Washington Politics in general is NEVER trust the government. They are all LIARS plain and simple they've lied lied lied over and over and over again. There is no reason to ever believe ANYTHING they say.

So fuk em

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Waco_Si...es_of_April_19

Grabaka
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Grab, are you in to your Mexican soccer??? I've got a bet on Monterrey (draw-no-bet) away at Jaguares Chiapas....do you know if Humberto Suazo is gonna start?! Game kicks off in a couple hours I think
    I used to play in the lower training team of necaxa and america but then my knees got busted and i got kicked off. I stopped watching soccer 5 year ago or so.

Grabaka
    Update your status

I used to play in the lower training team of necaxa and america but then my knees got busted and i got kicked off. I stopped watching soccer 5 year ago or so.
    How the hell you manage to know from so many leagues V?

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    The world's largest military and a government with the ability to stage Sandy Hook and 9-11, because they secretly control everything from the ordinary citizens in those locations to every single member the national and local media... they are just waiting to assume REAL control. The only thing stopping them is that a few gun enthusiasts can have 20 round clips instead of 10 round clips. +10,000,000,000

Any other set of circumstances -12,000,000,000

I guess it's good to know that she's an idiot, though.
    lol these conspiracy guys...!! people just repeating cooper / pale horse up in here

Don't eat up everything he says in that book or other authors with similar pieces...

I agree with some of Bill Cooper's and others outlook on the world order and world us westernization, but most of the major assertations from conspiracy theorists, especially those that truly think 9/11 or sandyhook or other tragedies were purposely staged and committed by the US government, are ridiculous lol and the evidence / citations they use are GARBAGE.

I'm pretty sure Sandy hook was real my friend and the reality of it is as simple as it gets - a psycho kid armed up and committed a 'trendy' massacre, unfortunately.
    Last edited by MMAbetMASTA; 01-18-13 at 08:39 PM.

Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Again, nobody said it wasn't real or it didn't happen. The video just asked questions. Questions that, as far as I know, have not been answered.

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    lol these conspiracy guys...!! people just repeating cooper / pale horse up in here

Don't eat up everything he says in that book or other authors with similar pieces...

I agree with some of Bill Cooper's and others outlook on the world order and world us westernization, but most of the major assertations from conspiracy theorists, especially those that truly think 9/11 or sandyhook or other tragedies were purposely staged and committed by the US government, are ridiculous lol and the evidence / citations they use are GARBAGE.

I'm pretty sure Sandy hook was real my friend and the reality of it is as simple as it gets - a psycho kid armed up and committed a 'trendy' massacre, unfortunately.
    Must be out of your mind to not think our government is capable of committing such acts. They have tried to do things worse than a school shooting, with plans to blame it on an enemy. It's all on record. Rogan always rants about it.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thread title is misleading and frankly downright false. Rousey never said she didn't think Sandy hook happened. Rather that there are many questions which remain unanswered and some things which appear straight up phony.

Grabaka
    Update your status

Rogan is not a good enough source. He rants everyoe should get a fleshlight or whtever those are named. LOL Other than that i agree the government is fuckt. Most conspiracy theories are true except of course those dumbass ones like reptilians, obama is nice, scientology and shit.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    Thread title is misleading and frankly downright false. Rousey never said she didn't think Sandy hook happened. Rather that there are many questions which remain unanswered and some things which appear straight up phony.
    jesus f-cking christ, if you think a mass shooting involving kids is staged, you are implying it didn't happen. Where did the kids go? To some candy land under ground?

joco
    joco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8045

it obviously happened. the question is whether it was a government set up to ensure these gun control laws are passed and i believe it was. i guarantee the cia has the ability to brainwash people. look up mk ultra. its real

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    jesus f-cking christ, if you think a mass shooting involving kids is staged, you are implying it didn't happen. Where did the kids go? To some candy land under ground?
    The shooting happened. Kids died. There is more to it than that. Quit being blind and dumb. Nobody said the shooting didn't happen or kids didn't die. The video doesn't deny any of that happened. It only asks questions. Questions you have failed to answer. Coroner says the kids that rifle wounds, while reports say the shooter only had handguns and the rifle was in his trunk. You really are representing the average dumbass midwestern American.

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by joco View Post
    it obviously happened. the question is whether it was a government set up to ensure these gun control laws are passed and i believe it was. i guarantee the cia has the ability to brainwash people. look up mk ultra. its real
    People are stupid and don't get it. Surprise surprise.

The government has attempted more tragic plots than the Sandy Hook Shooting so there is no reason to doubt they would be behind it.

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sideloaded, before you give yourself a stroke, just accept that some people chose to "believe" in silly fantasies that they find gratifying for whatever reason. It has nothing to do with fact or reason. It's more just that these fantasies are exciting and make them feel good about themselves, where just facing political realities, like, say, the prevalence of homelessness is just depressing and makes you feel helpless. Because of that, you cannot persuade them with fact and reason.

You can tell it's a game of make-believe by the way they act. If people genuinely believed that Obama was a Hitlerstalin poised to turn the U.S. into a dictatorship by staging massacres of children, they wouldn't spend 2% of their time thinking about it and 98% of their time ignoring it and watching sports. They'd probably be trying to flee the country.

People who pretend to believe in aliens or lizard people or whatever are the same way. For the vast majority, it is just a kind of role playing.

See you at the next Obama Viper Team meeting and ritual sacrifice at the Masonic concentration camp under the Denver Airport.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    The shooting happened. Kids died. There is more to it than that. Quit being blind and dumb. Nobody said the shooting didn't happen or kids didn't die. The video doesn't deny any of that happened. It only asks questions. Questions you have failed to answer. Coroner says the kids that rifle wounds, while reports say the shooter only had handguns and the rifle was in his trunk. You really are representing the average dumbass midwestern American.
    http://www.redstate.com/2012/12/27/s...hmaster-ar-15/

El Nino
    October 2014 POTM
    El Nino's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1868

Jesus Christ (check in pal) this is some of the more ignorant crap I've ever read on the internet. The footage of them removing a long weapon from the trunk of the vehicle was NOT a rifle. If you look at it, the weapon is clearly a shotgun with a stock and pistol grip. You can see a shell fall into the trunk when the officer is clearing the weapon. I don't care how good your cameras on that helicopter are, you're not clearly seeing a .223 round being ejected from that distance. The charging handle on a Bushmaster .223 rifle is toward the rear of the weapon, not the side. The officer is seen repeatedly working the action from the side of the weapon to clear it of any ammunition. He rotates it and looks inside for any other shells.

As far as the medical examiner being "weird" or "creepy." Being weird, creepy, and socially awkward isn't that surprising to someone that makes their pay check digging bullets out of bodies and performing autopsies.

The parents who are being touted as "actors." A national tragedy had just happened and the people that these parents loved more than anything else in the world were just massacred. No one can predict human emotion after traumatic events. Some people laugh, some people cry, some people put themselves out to the world, some people shut themselves in, some people drink, some people raise money. Everyone is different. While many people looking at the short video clip of the father smiling before the press conference started was inappropriate, we have no idea what happened or what was going through his mind. He could have been reminiscing about a moment with his lost loved one. The fact of the matter is that there is nothing in any of the parents' behavior that is proof that Sandy Hook did not happen.

I love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next person. However, there needs to be credible facts in order to keep the theory going. The only fact I see in that crappy Youtube video was the Facebook Donation pages that were created before Sandy Hook occurred. After someone explained how easy it is to edit a previously created Facebook fan page, that pretty much debunks that aspect of the theory.

The rest of this theory is one giant game of telephone. In the Twittervers/everyone has to know everything right away reporting of our time, facts are less relevant to reporting something. Dead air is not an option. They have to report something, so they conjecture and show everything and anything happening on the scene whether it is relevant to the big picture or not. The result is a cacophony of information, opinion, and conjecture. After the event is over, not everything gets cleared up and explained in its entirety.

I have been apart of a few news stories that have made national attention and it's laughable at how much the media gets wrong. Not even little stuff. Big things like location, names, things that can easily be reported correctly with little effort.

Probably the most ridiculous thing in the conspiracy theory is that one of the little girls that died is in a photo with the President. Really? Are you fukking kidding me? So the government spent hundreds of thousands/millions of dollars to set up ambulances, police, actors, a fall guy, etc. Yet in all of their scheming and planning, they simply fukked up and let one of the little girls who was supposed to be dead in a photo with the leader of the free world. If you believe that, then I have a bridge to sell you.

The sad truth of the matter is that there will never be a lack of gun tragedies in the United States. The government did not need to stage a horrific elementary shooting to push through gun laws.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

The iron sheik was banned after two consecutive posts. Normally this is the part where I start putting people in the camel clutch, break their backs, fork them in the ass and make them HAMBLE. Ahem,

I haven't watched that dumb video she posted (nor will I, what the hell is wrong with some people), but without even seeing it it's obvious she's as sharp as a box of hammers. I guess her mantra of research is good is kind of a good one, but it certainly doesn't entail watching youtube videos of conspiracies.

Besides, if you are one of those people that thinks she's hot, I am here to ruin your day right now. I admit though, she does have a purty face. Kinda. Either way, it's time to man up. If you're a coward, stop reading this post. The following will reveal the shocking truth.

Do this following exercise if you dare:

1) Go on youtube and search for Ronda Rousey and Conan. The results contain Ronda Rousey in Conan's show, talking about things. (I'd post a link but as said, I was banned as a spammer by some automated bot, so I'll not risk it and leave this work to you, sorry)
    2)Put your thumb over Ronda's face in any segment where there's a full shot of Ronda and Conan.
    3)Notice that Einhorn is Finkle, Finkle is Einhorn and Einhorn is a MAN.

Just remember, there's always Marloes Coenen.

Fenster

"The media was in a rush so they didn't get their facts straight."

I've worked in journalism. No self-respecting reporter would report anything, especially something so critical as that, without absolute 100% confirmation of it being fact. That excuse does not fly. Not even close.

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    "The media was in a rush so they didn't get their facts straight."

I've worked in journalism. No self-respecting reporter would report anything, especially something so critical as that, without absolute 100% confirmation of it being fact. That excuse does not fly. Not even close.
    Are you serious?
    No offence and all, but considering this entire Sandy Hook thing and how they actually managed to botch up the identity of the shooter in all media outlets initially, that's really far fetched and in all honesty it sounds like you're just arguing for the sake of arguing.

Snowball
    Snowball's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 3780

marzwoody
    marzwoody's Avatar Become A Pro!

It's pretty simple really. it all comes down to whether or not a fighter has hands and can throw them.

Ron_Paul_2012
    Ron_Paul_2012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3985

http://www.sandyhookjustice.com

Read. Listen. Learn.

MD

Quote Originally Posted by mydickyoass View Post
    Ron Ron who you on Jones or DC? Don't be a little biitch like 95% of this forum and stay silent til after the fight. Grow some balls and pick a side, either the eye poke fake jesus freak or the tubby little fat boy, who's it gonna be?
    This from the guy who started one thread going all-in on Jones, and another thread backing Cormier. You're as moronic as you are puerile, though this doesn't surprise me from a guy who abandoned his account because of how embarrassed he was about his horrendous losing streak, and now just shows up randomly to throw out the same tired insults 50-100 times per day. As with the rest of your accounts, reported and ignore listed. Feel free to go on and on about fading me and how Sac is a Jew. I'll make it easy for you; I'm on Jones and Jury, so you're on Cormier and Cowboy.

Ron_Paul_2012

This from the guy who started one thread going all-in on Jones, and another thread backing Cormier. You're as moronic as you are puerile, though this doesn't surprise me from a guy who abandoned his account because of how embarrassed he was about his horrendous losing streak, and now just shows up randomly to throw out the same tired insults 50-100 times per day. As with the rest of your accounts, reported and ignore listed. Feel free to go on and on about fading me and how Sac is a Jew. I'll make it easy for you; I'm on Jones and Jury, so you're on Cormier and Cowboy.
    So is myass Pouyosophy? Poo was a little before my time. And from what thread is his post from & why is he calling you Ron Ron? Does he think that I am one of your other accounts?

mirinquads
    Eat my enormous ballsack boys
    mirinquads's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7742

Quote Originally Posted by Ron_Paul_2012 View Post
    http://www.sandyhookjustice.com

Read. Listen. Learn.
    The lizardmen did it.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Ron_Paul_2012

So is myass Pouyosophy? Poo was a little before my time. And from what thread is his post from & why is he calling you Ron Ron? Does he think that I am one of your other accounts?

Ron_Paul_2012

Quote Originally Posted by mirinquads View Post
    The lizardmen did it.
    Excellent reading comprehension skills kid. You would have been closer to guess it was the Loch Ness Monster. Keep reading those Spider-Man comics son & keep injecting that krokodil.

But for goodness sake. Trim the eyebrows. Please.
    Last edited by Ron_Paul_2012; 01-02-15 at 08:05 PM.

areallycoolguy
    areallycoolguy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 124

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    this is how people who research these events speak.

i know because i'm pretty into this stuff myself. anyone who studies this stuff speaks in absolutes, swears, and shows every indication they haven't even read the wiki on the event.

:/

btw it tends to raise questions when there's almost nothing to support anyone dying, crisis actors everywhere, and kids who look bang on like the kids who were killed showing up on tv (together)

but hey, if i talked about how long i've been interested in subjects like this, and about some relevant personal experiences, none of you would believe me-- so in reality, no one really gives a shit one way or the other. its all just a trivial topic to the world at large. deception never happens, particularly on large or systemic scales, and definitely not by any people in high positions. nope. its the poor people in the ghettos and backwoods areas that are the con artists and crooks. definitely. the wisdom of people who sit in chairs and suck in info from people who sit in chairs.

MD

Every government uses mass-scale brainwashing and conditioning to control its people. That's no surprise, and anyone with critical thinking ability would likely agree. Drawing the conclusion that this particular shooting was duplicitous on the government's part is a stretch, though. I'll leave this here:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp

Ron_Paul_2012

Every government uses mass-scale brainwashing and conditioning to control its people. That's no surprise, and anyone with critical thinking ability would likely agree. Drawing the conclusion that this particular shooting was duplicitous on the government's part is a stretch, though. I'll leave this here:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/newtown.asp
    Snopes?! No comment necessary.

First 123 Last