Oblivian
    Oblivian's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 721

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lol. good stuff bro. hope you dont work for fidelity or united general. i have quite a few lawsuits against them! pain in my ass lol. i mainly do real estate transactions and litigation, so we basically work in the same field.
    Fidelity actually dropped us after they took over Chicago Title. Go get 'em! I'm not a fan of Fidelity at all. The funny thing is that they still order searches from us on large commercial deals, and we absolutely rape them on the bill. We now only write for Stewart and Old Republic.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    THis is the best page on the whole interwebz... http://www.quickmeme.com/MMA-Fanboy/popular/1/?upcoming

lol best ever. never gets old.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

LMAO
    lol this one would work better with the following pic

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  13.9 KB
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol this one would work better with the following pic

Name:  Untitled.jpg
Views: 416
Size:  13.9 KB
    will make gifs from the video

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

ha nice

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    Fidelity actually dropped us after they took over Chicago Title. Go get 'em! I'm not a fan of Fidelity at all. The funny thing is that they still order searches from us on large commercial deals, and we absolutely rape them on the bill. We now only write for Stewart and Old Republic.
    ahh, gotcha, so you work for an abstract house, not the title company. any chance you're in new york?? i could pass some business your way.

Oblivian

ahh, gotcha, so you work for an abstract house, not the title company. any chance you're in new york?? i could pass some business your way.
    Not anywhere near NY. Thanks though.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I know a hard-working and talented Armenian who is looking for some work at moment...any interest?

Oblivian

I've had some pretty bizarre PMs throughout the years on Sherdog in regards to gambling. I've had some people literally pissed that I don't bet more money. Some blind tailers that are pissed off after an event that I do bad on even though I've said multiple times that tailing is stupid. I talked with a major degen who never posted in the forum that I've seen lose thousands. He showed me posted tickets as well. Gambling "experts" that tell me I will eventually lose all of my money. There are all sorts of characters on Sherdog, but there are some good people there.

I think any decent sized MMA forum is going to have a shitload of douchebags though. I'm a pretty big MMA nerd, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that a good portion of MMA fans are penetrating morons. I've only attended a couple events and I've been half embarrassed to be there with some of the clowns.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivian View Post
    I've had some pretty bizarre PMs throughout the years on Sherdog in regards to gambling. I've had some people literally pissed that I don't bet more money. Some blind tailers that are pissed off after an event that I do bad on even though I've said multiple times that tailing is stupid. I talked with a major degen who never posted in the forum that I've seen lose thousands. He showed me posted tickets as well. Gambling "experts" that tell me I will eventually lose all of my money. There are all sorts of characters on Sherdog, but there are some good people there.

I think any decent sized MMA forum is going to have a shitload of douchebags though. I'm a pretty big MMA nerd, but it doesn't take a genius to realize that a good portion of MMA fans are penetrating morons. I've only attended a couple events and I've been half embarrassed to be there with some of the clowns.
    In terms of gambling I think the reality is skewed, but especially at sherdog cause i take it most of them havent really had any experience with it.

Its why guys like Fury have to fabricate such crazy records to cater to such an audience. Even if he did hit 60% in NFL the idiots at sherdog wouldn't be impressed cause they heard that gabe dude is 185-20.

Some people's gambling records on twitter are like Tank Abbot's street fight record.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

I know a hard-working and talented Armenian who is looking for some work at moment...any interest?

MMA Goodfellas
    MMA Goodfellas's Avatar Become A Pro!

I created a thread here at SBR b/c I don't know how long I'll last on Sherdog either. Van1ty banned then immediately after QTDD banned.

Van1ty was a good poster; shit, dem Sherdog mods is serious biddnnes.

Plus, a lot of the regulars post here I see. Looks good.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Plus, you can get away with murder here!

However, bear in mind that...

Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-28-16 at 12:03 PM. Reason: image does not exist

MMA Goodfellas
    MMA Goodfellas's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the heads up Vaughany!

LMAO @ the WannaBet pics. So damn cruel.

I like Sherdog mainly for the news and rumor aspect of MMA. It is one of my many online sources.

As for arguing, I never get in serious debates with other posters regarding why one POV is better than the other. In fact, I rarely even post outside of the threads that Oblivian hosts for betting.

Additionally, I am one of those people who partake in MMA betting almost exclusively as a hobby and for action. Indeed, it is entertainment as opposed to business. I'm not good or wealthy enough to make it a lucrative venture.

There are some real weirdos on Sherdog. There are some true morons and pricks on Sherdog. However, this is the internet and any website with tens of thousands of members is bound to be inundated with those people. That said, there are some good dudes on there who are actually intelligent enough to make conversation with.

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Is this where you talk about cagefighting and that? It's all fake anyway.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    Is this where you talk about cagefighting and that? It's all fake anyway.
    yeee buddy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol thought this might of been Gabe for a second at work!...

Rampage Howl
    Rampage Howl's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I'm up in this bitch.

Sounds like you got the shaft Van. But like Goodfella said, it's really all a matter of time before everyone gets banned. I've been dubbed for the most tame of posts, or the most discretionary pics/gifs that I've seen posted countless times prior.

Anyways, I've been a long time lurker on this board, and with Oblivion's threads getting increasingly less and less readable by the event, I think I'll be taking more part in betting discussion on this board.

Cheers.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Nice one fellas...look forward to some cerebral MMA discussion henceforth

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post

I assume it was for one of two separate arguments I got into yesterday. One was defending Okami from someone who called him an LNP fighter, and the other for arguing that Pride is both amazing and overrated.

The 'ban message' is strange in that I have never posted anything that wasn't my honest opinion (ergo not trolling), and I hadn't been yellow carded since 2009 iirc when I called Mayhem a moron for his antics in the Strikeforce brawl.

What ever will I do with my time?
    Well deserve ban i believe

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

lol vaughany on a roll

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

Hmm... pretty sure I got banned over my comments on WMMA.

WMMA is in fact a massive joke, with a ridiculously shallow talent pool. It is a disgrace to the sport that Invicta gets as much exposure as Bellator.

My dislike of women's MMA is not borne out of ignorance either. I love all MMA and will watch every fight I can get my hands on (especially those I can bet on!). But there are limited resources to go around, and women as a whole haven't earned the spotlight that Invicta is getting.
    Last edited by v1y; 01-04-13 at 08:19 PM.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

I've been banned twice son, don't fret its all good!

My first 2002 account, sir_legz_a_lot, was banned in 2006 for going off on one of the mods.

My second 2007 account, legz_da_legacy, was banned in 2010 for accusing reem of doing roids (which, ironically turned out to be true) and the reem lover mod who seems to have no life / immense time on his hands, RONWAH, decided to flagg me and when I tried to reason and defend my argument against reem I was permanently banned again.

All times I just had my friend start me a new account from his house or business.

Within a month I could log onto the new account from my own home (the 2nd time around it detected my ip adddress after trying to log on the 2nd day after he made the account, so I waited a couple weeks and then I logged on no problem and have since as MMAbetMASTA).

You'll be back on sherdog in no time player

BluntTrauma
    BluntTrauma's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 180

Lol I got dubs for saying Reem was roided out too like a year before he pissed hot. Also said Brock was. Figured I'd jump on here since I see a bunch of other guys from O's thread on here today. I gotta frequent here more often, I've heard good things.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by BluntTrauma View Post
    Lol I got dubs for saying Reem was roided out too like a year before he pissed hot. Also said Brock was. Figured I'd jump on here since I see a bunch of other guys from O's thread on here today. I gotta frequent here more often, I've heard good things.
    Defact u want to welcome this guy aboard

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

How about you guys stop posting that towel with a mask on?

Boxscout
    Update your status
    Boxscout's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post

How can ANYBODY argue as much about fighters on a daily basis? I mean these guys are feeble dipshits. That place has no hope and the officials dont give a rats ass about it as long as these zombies give them traffic..
    This is the weirdest thing in the world to me. If you are 12 years old, fine, I get it. You look up to certain men as role models. What kind of emotional problems must you have to be an adult and walk around putting some random athlete on a pedestal, to the point where you get mad if someone "insults" them?

Only read Sherdog occasionally, but boxing forums are the same way. Half the posters act as though their favorite fighter is their big brother. And their big brother could totally beat up your big brother.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

ive been banned over 20 times from sherdog. srs

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Boxscout View Post
    This is the weirdest thing in the world to me. If you are 12 years old, fine, I get it. You look up to certain men as role models. What kind of emotional problems must you have to be an adult and walk around putting some random athlete on a pedestal, to the point where you get mad if someone "insults" them?

Only read Sherdog occasionally, but boxing forums are the same way. Half the posters act as though their favorite fighter is their big brother. And their big brother could totally beat up your big brother.
    Wow...even more weired than how some people find Nascar entertaining?!

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Thor4140 View Post
    Defact u want to welcome this guy aboard
    lol i dont think its him. this guy knows how to spell "trauma" correctly.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Sato View Post
    How about you guys stop posting that towel with a mask on?
    Actually, I got clarification from gabe that it is NOT a "towel" but an Armenian cultural "hat". I can see how you would think it to be some type of rodent mask, but that is actually his face.

DeFactoCrippler

You vouch for these guys Vaughany? Usually new poster get auto buried because odds are they are gabe.

if these cigarettes start talking about how they miss gabe winnerz youre getting clipped

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    You vouch for these guys Vaughany? Usually new poster get auto buried because odds are they are gabe.

if these cigarettes start talking about how they miss gabe winnerz youre getting clipped
    haha yeah these guyz aren't Gaberz for sure! I've been educating them about Gaberz though

First 123 Last