Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Deal

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Fenster View Post
    Vaughany, I will give you $25,000 in exchange for 50% equity in your bankroll.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Easy money on this card. Find it funny that people say there are no good plays. IMO it's the easiest card to pick since the Nottingham card.
    well spill the beans. I need 8 plays for a round robin

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Deal
    Dam v I thought we had a deal for bouncy castles? No you cut a deal under the rug to Gabe Feeny

i don't like this one bit butter tooth
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Grabaka

Fenster
    Fenster's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    well spill the beans. I need 8 plays for a round robin
    I like exactly 8 fighters on the card. Waiting for rest of the lines but Sarafian should be locked up before he reaches -230. Dollaway cannot possibly compete with the upper echelon of the division, while Sarafian could arguably beat either of the two fighters in the main event. You will think I'm crazy for saying that now but you won't a year from now. I love his combination of great striking and grappling. I think he's got all the ingredients to become top 10. I will be right if he easily beats Dollaway, which I think he will. I expect him to finish Dollaway in under 2.5 rounds. Sarafian, Sarafian ITD, Sarafian via TKO, and Under 2.5 are all great plays. He wins a lot of fights by submission, especially after hurting his opponents on the feet first, but I think he will just hurt Dollaway and continue hammering until the ref calls it off. Just how I see it going. Only thing worrisome is the fact that his most recent opponents were welterweights while Dollaway is big enough to fight at light heavyweight. He'll be the smaller guy, but I have no doubt he will be the stronger, the more skilled, the tougher, and the one with more heart. The public thinks Dollaway is gonna dryhump Sarafian to a decision. I LOL at that. If he is able to take Sarafian down, I can't see him keeping him down. No way, no how. I think 2.5 rounds is more than enough time for Sarafian to stop Dollaway.

JKD
    JKD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

I like exactly 8 fighters on the card. Waiting for rest of the lines but Sarafian should be locked up before he reaches -230. Dollaway cannot possibly compete with the upper echelon of the division, while Sarafian could arguably beat either of the two fighters in the main event. You will think I'm crazy for saying that now but you won't a year from now. I love his combination of great striking and grappling. I think he's got all the ingredients to become top 10. I will be right if he easily beats Dollaway, which I think he will. I expect him to finish Dollaway in under 2.5 rounds. Sarafian, Sarafian ITD, Sarafian via TKO, and Under 2.5 are all great plays. He wins a lot of fights by submission, especially after hurting his opponents on the feet first, but I think he will just hurt Dollaway and continue hammering until the ref calls it off. Just how I see it going. Only thing worrisome is the fact that his most recent opponents were welterweights while Dollaway is big enough to fight at light heavyweight. He'll be the smaller guy, but I have no doubt he will be the stronger, the more skilled, the tougher, and the one with more heart. The public thinks Dollaway is gonna dryhump Sarafian to a decision. I LOL at that. If he is able to take Sarafian down, I can't see him keeping him down. No way, no how. I think 2.5 rounds is more than enough time for Sarafian to stop Dollaway.
    Beats a one dimensional WW and a LW on tuf... GOAT! Sorry man, but that's worse than the 95% guy. Dolloway has always had horible submission defence, and his chin seems pretty shot lately so I can perfectly see Serafian ITD being a good play, but you've gone full retard bro. Never go full retard.
    Last edited by JKD; 01-15-13 at 02:43 PM.
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave JKD 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Dam v I thought we had a deal for bouncy castles? No you cut a deal under the rug to Gabe Feeny

i don't like this one bit butter tooth
    I know...sellin my soul to the Devil. Im bringing in Gaberz as a negotiator though...he's a people person after all so think he'll be able to swing me a better deal

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha this sounds sooooooo much like Gaberz. All you need to add is "Winnerz" somewhere and it's a 95% lock!
    Points Awarded:

Grabaka gave Vaughany 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    Beats a one dimensional WW and a LW on tuf... GOAT! Sorry man, but that's worse than the 95% guy. Dolloway has always had horible submission defence, and his chin seems pretty shot lately so I can perfectly see Serafian ITD being a good play, but you've gone full retard bro. Never go full retard.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

i hope you're right fence. I cant cap these Brazilian guys. I never know where they're at in their cycle.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 01-15-13 at 02:57 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

Not Brazilian but Payan is on some great juice!...

Fenster

haha this sounds sooooooo much like Gaberz. All you need to add is "Winnerz" somewhere and it's a 95% lock!
    lol gabe did tell me Sarafian is his lock of the night.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol gabe did tell me Sarafian is his lock of the night.
    ha same, said he should be -500!

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by JKD View Post
    In my defense, I did say you will think I'm crazy for saying that but won't a year from now. I knew of Sarafian's potential before his TUF fights. Doesn't matter who he beat on the show. Both were tough opponents, but he would have beaten anybody else they put in front of him. There's no doubt in my mind that he would have beat Cezar Mutante in the finale. He's got everything you need to be a top 10 fighter: excelled strikes, excellent grappling, excellent submissions, excellent defense, speed, good footwork, good head movement, and most importantly the heart and drive to succeed. He will go far, mark my words. I can confidently say he has a future in the UFC. If you observe fighters and their skills, you can't come to me and say this guy can't hold his own against the top guys.

If you are a person with high fight IQ and have observed Sir Sarafian, you cannot possibly think Vitor Belfort would beat him easily. At best, Vitor would win 60% of the time. At best. It could be arguable that Sarafian would beat Vitor 80-90% of the time. He's got the potential for that to be true, just have to see what the deal is in his next couple fights.

I'm not one to get involved in online arguments, so I've said all I need to say. Generally, people on this forum have poor predictions and picks, so wasting time arguing lacks all sense.

JKD

I'm not one to get involved in online arguments, so I've said all I need to say. Generally, people on this forum have poor predictions and picks, so wasting time arguing lacks all sense.
    I ain't SBR forum folk, I'm on loan from Sherdog; Chuck>Pride style to knock you into shape.

Not saying he won't beat CB, but that's more a reflection on Dolloway than anything; but all this Vitor talk is fantasy island. Not a chance, not even going there.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Sarafian is banging Snooki, fair play to him....

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MMAbetMASTA

JKD

Kid's a midget, can't see him staying at MW long. There were some cool vids the other day of Damien demonstrating some neck cranks/sweeps and stuff on him.

JKD

Da penetrate is all that Charlie and the Chocolate Factory crap?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

you're right cuhz, internet arguments are stupid.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Sarafian is banging Snooki, fair play to him....

Hahaha awesome!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

1/10. Wouldnt go anywhere near it.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

I love the price on Dollaway.
    Like i said with Saffiedine play.....It may end up losing and being a bad play but you are crazy Gabenster!

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

This are the kind of guys who flop first. They are soooooooo sure about things. Why talk about dumb things like odds? Fenster i wanna know how the future looks like! Tell me amigo

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Fenster any tennis picks? im watching this shit now.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    haha she looks like a meth head but I bet she has a pretty butthole

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

tight-butthole

pouyasophy
    pouyasophy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

tight-butthole
    Does anyone talk about picks? Or just anal sex, those who are on juice, who is banging who, gay sex, and bestiality?

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Quote Originally Posted by pouyasophy View Post
    Does anyone talk about picks? Or just anal sex, those who are on juice, who is banging who, gay sex, and bestiality?
    Rooster size is the most important factor in capping fights

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

yee pooyasophy has a lot to learn beelze

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

What do you guys think about bisping by 5rd decision?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

gone from like +300 to +240 or something now...contemplated playing it at +300 but not gonna at worse than tht

Fenster

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    I love the price on Dollaway.
    Like i said with Saffiedine play.....It may end up losing and being a bad play but you are crazy Gabenster!
    Dollaway should be a much bigger dog than that to warrant even a tiny wager. Your evaluation of both fighters in this contest is very poor. Wish you all the best.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dwil125 View Post
    I really wanted to take alcantara against roop, I bet the odds are going to be crazy on alcantara now
    Same here, he had roop beat everywhere the fight went... I would have paid the juice and taken yuri up to about -425... Sucks, that was the one fav I was feeling really confident in.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gabe I don't have CB winning, but I def wouldn't pay -185 juice on sarafian. Note that sarafian's two losses were against guys with wrestling bases. He's the rightful fav, but I don't see why you and others are so high on him. He's beat two 'meh' guys in sanctioned fights with winning records, everyone else has a losing record or were making there debut. CB really has never been too impressive, but if he gets above +230ish the value is on CB and might even be worth a small sprinkle.

First 123456 ... Last