GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

5Dimes is downed?

Hi,

Today is January 1, 2013. 5Dimes .com and .eu won't load for me. Can you guy access 5dimes?

Giga

tb1984
    tb1984's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1083

According to SBR Lou, it's "hardware/power outage" .

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

its working now

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

no bowl props though. annoying.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

It's fine for me now.

Dwil125
    Cormier Itd
    Dwil125's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

its working for me

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

jus use sportbetvip.com when normal frame doesnt work

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Mirrors weren't working either, but I never heard of that one. Will try it next time.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Mirrors weren't working either, but I never heard of that one. Will try it next time.
    make sure to keep us posted, counselor.

btw di you see my 5 billion win on Georgi Asstinkian at dream?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    make sure to keep us posted, counselor.

btw di you see my 5 billion win on Georgi Asstinkian at dream?
    i dont know how you can bet on those little armenian manlets after that kid posted a picture of himself with manvil ze anvil. this kid was a pencil necked twerp wearing a visor beanie slightly atilt so as to give an appearance of toughness. it was a thinly veiled attempt, however, as i'm told this kid weighed less than 145 lbs soaking wet and spent the majority of his time on bodybuilding forums. he would come on here act tough by quoting 90s cinematic classics like boyz in da hood and menace 2 society, and would say things like "you know you done focked up, right". lol. it was all very strange because he would represent himself as american, but then he would slip up and use words like "behaviour". what was the point of this charade, one might ask. it didnt make sense to me, but i guess in this little fellow's mind he thought it made him seem tougher. so this little internet tough guy in a visor beanie, who couldnt weigh more than 10 stones, was literally lifting manvil 2 inches off the ground! it seemed like he was trying to nestle manvil in his bossom, and manvil had a little grin on his face as a sign of his approval. right then and there i decided i couldnt bet on any of these armenian dudes since they are all practically the same in terms of stature and demeanor.
    but good job cashing

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

DeFactoCrippler

however, as i'm told this kid weighed less than 145 lbs soaking wet and spent the majority of his time on bodybuilding forums.
    lold. i suppose if the kid was 105lbs you would have been like "omg you won 5 billion on georgi, great job!" in the hopes he would sit on your lap while wearing your santa claus costume.

he would come on here act tough by quoting 90s cinematic classics like boyz in da hood and menace 2 society, and would say things like "you know you done focked up, right". lol. it was all very strange because he would represent himself as american, but then he would slip up and use words like "behaviour".
    Whats funny is if I scrutinized the way people spelled words on an internet forum in an attempt to figure out their "identity" I would be called an obsessive weirdo. But if punisherind does it all the little boys whose pecker he pinches come in with high five emoticons.

What do you think? This kid is gangbangin on Coronation Street with vaughany wearing a burberry raincaot spelling words the unamerican way?

what was the point of this charade, one might ask. it didnt make sense to me, but i guess in this little fellow's mind he thought it made him seem tougher. so this little internet tough guy in a visor beanie, who couldnt weigh more than 10 stones, was literally lifting manvil 2 inches off the ground! it seemed like he was trying to nestle manvil in his bossom, and manvil had a little grin on his face as a sign of his approval. right then and there i decided i couldnt bet on any of these armenian dudes since they are all practically the same in terms of stature and demeanor.
    lold hard again. any grown man who would take a pic with a fighter is a *. let alone one that comes on a forum and pinches the pecker of everybody there (if there are 19). You are the only goon here posing with clay guida.

Last edited by shari91; 01-02-13 at 03:10 AM. Reason: language

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    lold. i suppose if the kid was 105lbs you would have been like "omg you won 5 billion on georgi, great job!" in the hopes he would sit on your lap while wearing your santa claus costume.

Whats funny is if I scrutinized the way people spelled words on an internet forum in an attempt to figure out their "identity" I would be called an obsessive weirdo. But if punisherind does it all the little boys whose pecker he pinches come in with high five emoticons.

What do you think? This kid is gangbangin on Coronation Street with vaughany wearing a burberry raincaot spelling words the unamerican way?

lold hard again. any grown man who would take a pic with a fighter is a *. let alone one that comes on a forum and pinches the pecker of everybody there (if there are 19). You are the only goon here posing with clay guida.

would you like some cheese with your whine?

DeFactoCrippler

would you like some cheese with your whine?
    i really am hurt you dont show me the affection you do to the younger more innocent looking boys here.

is it that you love the brown ones sauteed in onions?