gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Dog Day Afternoon

The plays are Brad Scott +175 and the over for +EV - I see him grinding out a decision here.

I like Joey Beltran +280 to win a decision, if not earn a 3rd round TKO.

Pulling for Seth Bacszynski +305 to get the upset here, and I think he will. He is a better Mixed Martial Artist than Mike Piece is. MP is very powerful, though, so he controls opponents easily. Seth is constantly improving, and I think he's got enough in him to beat Mike Pierce. Also like the over at -200.

I believe Manny Rodriguez +165 will get the better of Ben Alloway and pull out a victory.

I was going to have a play on Brendan Loughnane +170, but have decided to pass on this fight for the time being, since Wilkinson is V's fav play on the card and he's an undefeated fighter. I might bet Brendan or end up going with Wilkinson. If props get released for this fight, I will be on the Over.

I'm taking Cody Donovan +115 without ever watching a single vid on him. Straight up Nick Penner fade. (BTW, everyone on this forum was loving Penner against Perosh. WHY?!)

I like the over in the Fletcher/Parke fight for -150.

I like Hector Lombard -260 and Hector Lombard ITD -130

No play on the main event, so far.

For Bellator...

Volkov and Held

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I think lines for Scott, Beltran, Rodriguez, Volkov, and Held are off. I believe all should be rightful favorites.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I didnt think Manny would be this high. I seem to remember on show that a couple of said they thought Manny was the strongest guy on Team Auz. I thought Bola was gonna smoke him then he went and choked Bola out with a broken leg!

Have you seen the brutal KO in this fight he had with Regan Wilson... the commentary is comical as well..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nn-kKMYvwk

Hannibal
    Hannibal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15695

What do you see in beltran? He pretty much just has his toughness..but igor is just as tough yet has better wrestling and likely bettertechnique and power in his strikes

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    What do you see in beltran? He pretty much just has his toughness..but igor is just as tough yet has better wrestling and likely bettertechnique and power in his strikes
    Beltran can scrap, has a chin, and great cardio.

This will be my first time ever betting on Joey Beltran. I'm 3-0 picking his fights, all 3 of those picks have been against him. I believe he should be at least -200 vs Pokrajac, so I will gladly take him at +280.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    The plays are Brad Scott +175 and the over for +EV - I see him grinding out a decision here.

I like Joey Beltran +280 to win a decision, if not earn a 3rd round TKO.

Pulling for Seth Bacszynski +305 to get the upset here, and I think he will. He is a better Mixed Martial Artist than Mike Piece is. MP is very powerful, though, so he controls opponents easily. Seth is constantly improving, and I think he's got enough in him to beat Mike Pierce. Also like the over at -200.

I believe Manny Rodriguez +165 will get the better of Ben Alloway and pull out a victory.

I was going to have a play on Brendan Loughnane +170, but have decided to pass on this fight for the time being, since Wilkinson is V's fav play on the card and he's an undefeated fighter. I might bet Brendan or end up going with Wilkinson. If props get released for this fight, I will be on the Over.

I'm taking Cody Donovan +115 without ever watching a single vid on him. Straight up Nick Penner fade. (BTW, everyone on this forum was loving Penner against Perosh. WHY?!)

I like the over in the Fletcher/Parke fight for -150.

I like Hector Lombard -260 and Hector Lombard ITD -130

No play on the main event, so far.

For Bellator...

Volkov and Held
    With you on Bellator, Lombard, Seth and Beltran

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Make it rain like LOSHAK at the SBR Bash!!!

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Paco passes me the cam... This was posted in the bash threads in PT, not sure if any saw it in the mma forum...

Can;t make this sh!t up boys...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha Loshak scrambling for his dollars!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Sending prayers to the victims at Sandy Hook Elementary School and fist-bumps to the kids who pretended to be sick to stay home today.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Probably gonna tail you guys on scott... Haven't read much about it, but I've read some good arguments thus far on scott and think I'll put a sprinkle down for some action.

Disagree on igor, I'm tempted to pay the juice and take him. Not only do I think he is a better striker than beltran, but he has legit grappling that he can also use if beltran does out box him. Prob won't pay the juice (I was hoping for a line no larger than -220), but I don't see much value in beltran as I think he will be out classed. But then again I can't knock anyone for taking a guy that doesn't get put away easy and has some ko power... I just think igor's line is pretty solid and even at close to -300 I'm tempted to take it.

Also think held is gonna lose a lopsided decision. Even tho I lost a bet from a questionable decision when jensen fought tirloni, I was still very impressed with his stand up. Tirloni is no joke on the feet (or on the ground), and to hang and keep it competitive with him is impressive. I haven't seen the least bit of technique out of held's striking and I think dave's wrasslin' base and positional ground knowledge will keep this upright and will alllow him to get out of any sneaky sub attempts.. Obviously held is held and can roll for the miracle sub out of no where, and it could very well happen, but I capped jansen at -200 so I'm gladly taking him at -170.

GL.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

GSot and Pearson wanna finish each other, I'm taking the under 3.5 at +110, like the G that I am.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

GSot and Pearson wanna finish each other, I'm taking the under 3.5 at +110, like the G that I am.
    Didn't see the price for the o/u on that. Great value gabe, snatch that shizz up.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Went 12-3, props included. Mentioned Lombard ITD but hadn't said under 1.5, I hit that too

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Nice job Gabe, glad you posted your picks, always interested to know what you think.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Nice job Gabe, glad you posted your picks, always interested to know what you think.
    Respek, as long as you never take it personally when I call you an idiot. I do that to everyone.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I think lines for Scott, Beltran, Rodriguez, Volkov, and Held are off. I believe all should be rightful favorites.
    They all showed that they indeed should have been the favorites, including Scott and Rodriguez who lost. Scott could have easily won that decision, and I believe deserved it. Rodriguez was dominating the fight til he got caught.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I hope for a great day tomorrow, and to top it off with a great NFL Sunday. I could really use a nice weekend after getting screwed a couple weeks back to back in the final seconds of games!

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I hope for a great day tomorrow, and to top it off with a great NFL Sunday. I could really use a nice weekend after getting screwed a couple weeks back to back in the final seconds of games!
    I hear ya there pal-o-mine. Daddy needs a new helicopter.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Two UFC cards back to back where the first Facebook prelim fight wins FOTN... wtfffffffffff

Odds on Donovan/Penner musta been like +387937439874938

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Two UFC cards back to back where the first Facebook prelim fight wins FOTN... wtfffffffffff

Odds on Donovan/Penner musta been like +387937439874938
    Weird, thought for sure it'd go to the co-main.

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO

Gabe kills it!! Guy is HOTTT

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Gabe kills it!! Guy is HOTTT
    Hey, thanks! I think you're cute, too.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Beltran can scrap, has a chin, and great cardio. This will be my first time ever betting on Joey Beltran. I'm 3-0 picking his fights, all 3 of those picks have been against him. I believe he should be at least -200 vs Pokrajac, so I will gladly take him at +280.
    Like a G!

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

We were the only two openly on Beltran, that I know of at least. Great feeling when it cashed.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Beltran came through.. Knew he wanted his first win in UFC as LHW. Training with Gustaffson that camp is on a roll right now just made sense he took this one Pokrajac didn't pose much of a threat compared to the HW opposition he faced in the past. Loved that +280 hit.

Now the question is.. Which Underdog hits tomorrow and Why?

Here I'll tell you

Matt Mitrione +205 Fukker knows he can outpoint Roy to a decision.

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Awesome night, tailed your Bellator picks.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunRua View Post
    Awesome night, tailed your Bellator picks.
    Nice... Shame the Held fight got cancelled, though.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Beltran came through.. Knew he wanted his first win in UFC as LHW. Training with Gustaffson that camp is on a roll right now just made sense he took this one Pokrajac didn't pose much of a threat compared to the HW opposition he faced in the past. Loved that +280 hit.

Now the question is.. Which Underdog hits tomorrow and Why?

Here I'll tell you

Matt Mitrione +205 Fukker knows he can outpoint Roy to a decision.
    I like a few dogs for tomorrow.

KushMoney

Hugo Viana?

+120 Here

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I lean Duran, but I'm skipping that one.

KushMoney

How about Mitrione I like Mitrione alot

Seems he is the more athletic fighter and can come with a smarter gameplan. Stay on the outside, pick his strikes with Roy, eventually wear him out and earn himself 2 rounds and then coast till the end. Roy doesn't know what he's dealing with tonight, thinks he's rightfully the favorite and is semi-looking past him as a competitor..

Mitrione is a good play. He's ready to compete again and won't lose his return fight. He's gonna win!

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    We were the only two openly on Beltran, that I know of at least. Great feeling when it cashed.
    Yeah, wish I'd gone in more on him...