Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Herrig / Vidonic

Waiting to see the line, but Herrig seems like an excellent play at anything better then -300. Also a prop by over 2.5 or decision seems reasonable. Herrig has one knockout in her career, Vidonic none, neither of them posess anything even remotely nearing knockout power. Thier last fight was alot of terribly wrestling and bad striking that Herrig clearly dominated to a UD.

Add to that the fact Vidonic is a late replacement. Herrig is the play. Hoping somewhere posts odds.

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks for the tip, I'm pretty clueless on WMMA but will keep an eye out for the lines. If Sideloaded shows up and agrees I'm blind tailing again.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Herrig ain't nothing special. No clue who vidovic is. Herrig probably wins but doesn't make it look pretty. Only reason she's getting any pub is because she is one of the more attractive women fighters out there. Xfc used to push mariana khayfets alot because she was a pretty face. She got beat in bellator and haven't seen her since.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

doubt you will get a line for this fight since it probably wont be televised.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    doubt you will get a line for this fight since it probably wont be televised.
    Whenever there's a wmma bout on one of the hdnet televised cards you usually get a line. Not sure what promotion is on this friday legacy maybe? Regardless its getting dvr'd since you got ufc & bellator cards on.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Whenever there's a wmma bout on one of the hdnet televised cards you usually get a line. Not sure what promotion is on this friday legacy maybe? Regardless its getting dvr'd since you got ufc & bellator cards on.
    its on the bellator card. on the untelevised portion i believe

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey guys I'm just really happy and want to share the fact that I nailed my allin correct score MNF bet (won over 100K). Hope you guys tail next time. It is documented in my thread.

Just sharing cause I'm so HAPPY!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

no line will come out for this fight

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    its on the bellator card. on the untelevised portion i believe
    Ah ok. Yeah won't be a line then. Thought it was on an hdnet card since that's the only time I've ever seen her.

Mercersux

The Herrig/Vidovic fight will be the opening fight of the Bellator 84 telecast so should have a line out.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

yeah rad got taken off the card, This is a case of taking the underdog because both are absolutely horrible at fighting and anything can happen.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    yeah rad got taken off the card, This is a case of taking the underdog because both are absolutely horrible at fighting and anything can happen.
    Agreed. Only thing Herrig has going for her is her ass looks nice in those tight little mma shorts. not a terribly good fighter tho. We'll see what the odds come out at then take it from there.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

never lay the juice on a woman not named rousey.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    never lay the juice on a woman not named rousey.
    thats a pretty dumb statement