yisman
    yisman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 246162

Quote Originally Posted by tblues2005 View Post
    I am on my mobile phone tonight. I couldn't watch it.
    yes but people had posted that marquez won and were praising lou

Dirty Sanchez
    Two time SBR Academy Award winner
    Dirty Sanchez's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 26

Hell of a call Lou

Finch Dinero
    Finch Dinero's Avatar Become A Pro!

That's a hell of a call Lou, good sh1t

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Saw the fight at the strip club last night. All the Blacks cheering for Manny (didn't really have a lot of chances to cheer) and all the Hispanics cheering for Marquez (they went crazy when Manny went down). The white guys just stood around trying to stay out of trouble and not get shanked. Definitely one of the sweetest dimes I've made, just the split second punch and boom! He's gone. I would say thanks to Lou but I already had my bets in when I saw this but it was a nice call definitely.

Congrats to all the winners and hopefully the Manny fans didn't lay too much and get it back soon.

dj_destroyer
    I'm +EV
    dj_destroyer's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 383

Fukk mannnnnn just made a small fortune @ +210 but damn +600 would have been nice!

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Anybody who is a fan of boxing and not asian had to be satisfied seeing manny get that hgh pumpkinhead smashed infront of his wife like that. I believed a KO was possible but never thought we would see one that spectacular. That little rooster_eater was layed out, prolly pissed himself.

Gonna be the bigger man here and not say a bunch of racial shit about pacroid eating dogs and shit because we all know about that. But Roach is a serious phaget for talking about that PED shit trying to make excuses before the fight even began.

Roach is a little hypocrite bitch and an absolute shit trainer. Sick of seeing hbo exploiting his condition. Focking freddie roach reality show? Fock all happened for the entire time. Hey lets watch freddie turn a piece of cheesecake into complete mush trying to get a piece on his fork.

Go away pacroid

Go away roach

GUMMO77
    Many bags of soup. Many.
    GUMMO77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1726

Nice work, Lou

Guy is sharp in boxing.

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

my question is why was Manny still engaging so badly after the 10 second mark. he had to know in his mind he was up in the fight after scoring the knock down. just don't understand it at all.

he was starting to pick Marquez apart and putting on a clinic, he could have finished him off in the next round or two. he wasn't going to finish him off in those last 10 seconds or so...makes absolutely no sense

k13
    k13's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1830

Cheme82
    Cheme82's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2447

Fuking GQ material right there.

Sunde91
    Sunde91's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 255

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Anybody who is a fan of boxing and not asian had to be satisfied seeing manny get that hgh pumpkinhead smashed infront of his wife like that. I believed a KO was possible but never thought we would see one that spectacular. That little rooster_eater was layed out, prolly pissed himself.

Gonna be the bigger man here and not say a bunch of racial shit about pacroid eating dogs and shit because we all know about that. But Roach is a serious phaget for talking about that PED shit trying to make excuses before the fight even began.

Roach is a little hypocrite bitch and an absolute shit trainer. Sick of seeing hbo exploiting his condition. Focking freddie roach reality show? Fock all happened for the entire time. Hey lets watch freddie turn a piece of cheesecake into complete mush trying to get a piece on his fork.

Go away pacroid

Go away roach
    Quote Originally Posted by k13 View Post

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Loved seeing the Flips stand there in silence as their God was knocked the fukk out. Brought a tear to my eye.....also had Under 10.5

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

Quote Originally Posted by zoo youk View Post
    my question is why was Manny still engaging so badly after the 10 second mark. he had to know in his mind he was up in the fight after scoring the knock down. just don't understand it at all.

he was starting to pick Marquez apart and putting on a clinic, he could have finished him off in the next round or two. he wasn't going to finish him off in those last 10 seconds or so...makes absolutely no sense
    been closely following him for many years and he always have a habit as long as he hears the 10 sec mark he loves to slug it out to end a round exciting. he loves to fight and engages into offensive battle thats what he'd known for with his offensive moving forward style. He said it himself that he was too careless and overconfident because he thought he got him hurt and was looking for a knockout. Thats what u get when u look for a knockout and got caught by a maestro counter puncher. ouch PACMAN

First ... 5678