Betpoints: 73

GSP +175 vs. Anderson Silva

Oh Shhhhhhit. Looks tempting.

How's this one going to move?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

eh, i think you are wasting your energy on this one kush. fight will not happen this year. bets will be voided.

and if it were to happen, how i capped the fight would depend on what weight they fight at, and number of rounds.

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

GSP is fighting diaz is what the word is

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Damn, hope to see it. I know there have been talks of GSP vs. Diaz fight and also talks of GSP accepting a fight with Anderson..

IMO the fans want Diaz fight but UFC brass probably wants to make the Superfight and sellout the motherfukker. Would make a lot more money than the Diaz fights, but it's really on GSP...

Knowing GSP he probably doesn't think Diaz deserves the fight, but he also doesn't wanna fight Anderson.. He'd probably take the money and cooperate with Dana and the Fertittas and just take the superfight.

Meanwhile, Diaz can fight Hendricks for a legit title shot. Would be an exciting fight, and the next big fight for Hendricks.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Just tying up money for no reason!

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

GSP vs Silva is no plays. Its a huge fight, but its only one of many many fights to be capped, almost all of which are easier to cap then this.

Bet a few units on Glover next month instead, easier money.

Sacrelicious

That being said, for discussion purposes, i think +200 to +220 is about right for GSP. He is much less of an underdog then alot of people think.

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Oh Shhhhhhit. Looks tempting.

How's this one going to move?
    Oh shit if it aint my niqqa kushmoney? I can call you my niqqa right?

I know times can get hard in an economy such as this, but instead of starting threads like this one why not just hit the street with a bag of cheeseburgers for sale.

Now, before you go asking how you will make money by selling cheeseburgers on the street, the cheeseburgers are merely an "ice-breaker" for the offer of oral sex.

I reminds me of the time an afro-american man who was addicted to freebase cocaine approached me, as he did everyday, with his bag of cheeseburgers and an offer of oral sex. However, on this one particular occasion, I was in a bit of a hurry and told him "No time for oral sex...I'll just take the cheeseburgers today."

The afro-american youth replied "Niqqa this bag empty I was just finna suk yo dik!". Moral of the story? Always keep the cheeseburgers with you at all times.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

White castles?

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Oh shit if it aint my niqqa kushmoney? I can call you my niqqa right?

I know times can get hard in an economy such as this, but instead of starting threads like this one why not just hit the street with a bag of cheeseburgers for sale.

Now, before you go asking how you will make money by selling cheeseburgers on the street, the cheeseburgers are merely an "ice-breaker" for the offer of oral sex.

I reminds me of the time an afro-american man who was addicted to freebase cocaine approached me, as he did everyday, with his bag of cheeseburgers and an offer of oral sex. However, on this one particular occasion, I was in a bit of a hurry and told him "No time for oral sex...I'll just take the cheeseburgers today."

The afro-american youth replied "Niqqa this bag empty I was just finna suk yo dik!". Moral of the story? Always keep the cheeseburgers with you at all times.
    lmao, damn i missed this guy. where you been chief?

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    White castles?
    jack in the box. niqqa had a jheri curl as well.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Defacto back from the ban!!! Welcome back brother!

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    lmao, damn i missed this guy. where you been chief?
    I had some legal troubles. I actually need some advice, let me know if you will have to bill me for it.

Basically what happened is...I was driving my hummer and some strawweight manlet popped out in the street and I hit him. He died instantly. Now, any normal defense would entail simply stating that the manlet was clearly not visible due to his slight stature and should not have been crossing the street without some type of crossing guard.

The laywer told me that would work, but I might have my license suspended for a while. Now this guy is a real jew shark and he is suggesting we take a more aggressive route and state that since the guy was a strawweight manlet, his life is not worth as much as a normal "human" and that running him down is akin to running over a squirrel or something.

Sounds a little risky, what do you think?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    I had some legal troubles. I actually need some advice, let me know if you will have to bill me for it.

Basically what happened is...I was driving my hummer and some strawweight manlet popped out in the street and I hit him. He died instantly. Now, any normal defense would entail simply stating that the manlet was clearly not visible due to his slight stature and should not have been crossing the street without some type of crossing guard.

The laywer told me that would work, but I might have my license suspended for a while. Now this guy is a real jew shark and he is suggesting we take a more aggressive route and state that since the guy was a strawweight manlet, his life is not worth as much as a normal "human" and that running him down is akin to running over a squirrel or something.

Sounds a little risky, what do you think?
    Lol ballsy, but could work provided you dont have a manlet judge. You could also try the "kavorkian defense", and argue that you did the guy a favor by running him over.

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Lol ballsy, but could work provided you dont have a manlet judge. You could also try the "kavorkian defense", and argue that you did the guy a favor by running him over.
    We almost reached a deal but they wanted me to pay for a regular sized coffin for the funeral, I told them fock that shit. The focking strawweight manlet would only use half the size, they might as well ask for a triple decker coffin. They wanted 6 pallbearers too, I said hell no, two max. One at the front, one at the back. And thats just for show anyways, told them I could just throw the coffin over my shoulder and carry it for them.

Thats when negotiations started to break down.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by Sacrelicious View Post
    Bet a few units on Glover next month instead, easier money.
    LOL.

Sacrelicious

I fail to see whats particularly funny about that statement. The lines on that fight are ridiculously off.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I fail to see whats particularly funny about that statement. The lines on that fight are ridiculously off.
    Ok. I get it. Everyone is entitled to their opinion but I mean I'm just not getting the love for Glover. Granted a lot depends on what type of Rampage we get going into this fight but I'm just really not impressed by Glover. I'm loving where the line is at and wish we could get the type of line Gabe suggested in an earlier post. (-700) All the Glover love on here is making me feel crazy for liking Rampage in this fight but I don't think im off here. MD at least making me a bit safer in my thoughts about this fight.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

I'll be nice and give you some free advice: go watch some footage on Glover. Seriously, do it. Two things you'll notice are that his takedowns aren't very good and his striking is really mediocre. Rampage's takedown defence has always been excellent, so if he shows up in any sort of shape, I fully expect him to thoroughly out-strike Glover. If you're betting heavily on Glover, it means you have to either believe that he can get Rampage down or out-strike him a significant amount of the time, or maybe both. The truth is, he can probably do neither against an even somewhat in shape Rampage. Rampage is the far superior boxer, and Glover only uses his boxing.

I really hope that you're not buying into the hype of his UFC wins; I really, really do. Save yourself some money and wait for a better fight to pay the juice on.

Just something to think about.