NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Bellator 83

Surprised Makovsky came out this low. I think the line is set right, didn't expect that.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

rad gonna wrestle hump the rusky kickboxer for 3 rounds yea, -160 looks fair???

Only saw bollinger make a couple sloppy td attempts on the rusky, and thats the only tdd footage / knowledge i've seen... But being that he has no grappling base where rad is a very well rounded grappler, I'm assuming he could grind it on the rusky for 3 rounds.. What you all think?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    rad gonna wrestle hump the rusky kickboxer for 3 rounds yea, -160 looks fair???

Only saw bollinger make a couple sloppy td attempts on the rusky, and thats the only tdd footage / knowledge i've seen... But being that he has no grappling base where rad is a very well rounded grappler, I'm assuming he could grind it on the rusky for 3 rounds.. What you all think?
    I think he mixes up his boxing with wrestling and takes a decision, probably a close one.

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Zoila Gurgel looks like an awesome line, what am I missing?

Fragoel2
    Fragoel2's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Zoila Gurgel looks like an awesome line, what am I missing?
    I've been wondering the same

kripsak
    kripsak's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3693

From what I remember, Zoila had some questionable decision victories that should of gone to the other fighter.

Sacrelicious
    Sacrelicious's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1223

Zoila/Eye is no plays, IMO.

Ranx777
    Ranx777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 756

Nobody has seen any lines for Bellator 84 released yet have they??

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

Shahbulat all day

hopefully his left ankle is recovered somewhat since the richman fight, the guy is injured but he's not complaining and pulling out of the fight like other fighters would. He's going to come in determined and he has a good fight iq.
    Last edited by Imsmarterthanu; 12-07-12 at 11:26 AM.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by kripsak View Post
    From what I remember, Zoila had some questionable decision victories that should of gone to the other fighter.
    questionable decision against penne iirc, and a robbery against megumi.

also, pretty sure rebney is sick of the gurgels always bitching about something. im sure he cant wait for he to lose the belt.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I hope Martinez wins. He needs the money more. I'm not betting big on him, though, simply 'cos Shahbulat has made me too much cash for me to do him dirty like that lol

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

It's good to respect all fighters. I shouldn't say this.

Zoila Gurgel is a real cu#t and I hope she gets her shit pushed in tonight.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

For some reason the 'shit pushed in' phrase doesn't work for me when it's two women fighting. Maybe if CRIS Cyborg was one of them.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

damn jessica eye lookin sexy at the weigh ins.

this shit is about to start. early start time tonight.

MMAbetMASTA

Nice call to eye backers! Wish I would have got in on that, didn't have a chance to get on here before and see the discussion.

Taking this play small, did very limited research for this fight, so its kind of a degenerate bet. Have lost the last two BFC events I've played, so hoping this one I come through (although I still think I should have cashed tirloni over jansen!!!)

I'm assuming sha's tdd isn't enough to stop rad from taking him down at times and also doing some damage from close quarters striking as gabe was saying. But its a BIG assumption, and if rad can't take him down I do think sha will win a prolonged stand up war and take a UD. So yea I'm basically banking that rad can get him down, and its an assumption so pretty degen haha... GL

12/7/2012 7:54 PM Money Line 80.00 50.00 Other Sports - 24001 R Martinez -160 for Game

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

WTF is going on???

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse

Goddammit. Since when did the fights start at 7?

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Goddammit. Since when did the fights start at 7?
    I know i just turned it on im like WTF !!! oh well main event scratched but moved to next week. oh well.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S
    Mikail's Avatar Become A Pro!

total bullshit! Food poisoning. GTFOH.

Imsmarterthanu

fight canceled Shahbulat Shambulaev got food poisoning

Imsmarterthanu

Quote Originally Posted by Mikail View Post
    total bullshit! Food poisoning. GTFOH.
    Have you ever had food poisoning ?

Yea if you had then you would know that there is no fuckn way that you can fight and what you wanna see this guy barfing and shitting diareah in the middle of the cage the entire fight

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by Imsmarterthanu View Post

Yea if you had then you would know that there is no fuckn way that you can fight and what you wanna see this guy barfing and shitting diareah in the middle of the cage the entire fight
    Nobody ever said fighting was pretty...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: gabe

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

I've had food poisoning and trust me when I tell you he didn't look like a person suffering from food poisoning. What's the real reason the fight was postponed?

Imsmarterthanu

I've had food poisoning and trust me when I tell you he didn't look like a person suffering from food poisoning. What's the real reason the fight was postponed?
    Yea I know maybe he was hiding it though who knows I don't know you don't know but yea i've had food poisoning too and I couldn't even get out of bed my shit was so ****** up

Mercersux

Oh the Bellator card started early tonight because the VGA's are on at 9...eh i actually might watch that shit. Got some fights on hdnet @ 10 so something is getting dvr'd.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Yea I know maybe he was hiding it though who knows I don't know you don't know but yea i've had food poisoning too and I couldn't even get out of bed my shit was so ****** up
    Mostly I am just frustrated. I have been looking forward to the fight all week. Now I have to wait again.

Imsmarterthanu

Mostly I am just frustrated. I have been looking forward to the fight all week. Now I have to wait again.
    Yea I know what you mean I was looking forward to a friday night fight too but think of it like this at least PACMAN VS MARQUEZ and a stacked UFC card is on tomorrow shiet.. some damn good fights.

Besides I don't want one guy going into the fight not 100 percent himself especially a guy throwing up constantly before the fight, it just wouldn't be sport complete health disadvantage from the get go. Regardless who it is should be 100 percent himself no excuses.

MMAbetMASTA

ahhh, that explains why the fight isn't coming up in any play by plays...bummer, I wanted action!!!

MMAbetMASTA

damn makovsky lost... knew I should have put a sprinkle on leone just outta value!!! what an upset odds-wise..

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    damn makovsky lost... knew I should have put a sprinkle on leone just outta value!!! what an upset odds-wise..
    yeah Makovsky didn't seem very interested throughout the fight and Leone overpowered him. It was close going into the 3rd round and Leone was more the aggressor.

Mikail
    Fader of GOY'S

Yea I know what you mean I was looking forward to a friday night fight too but think of it like this at least PACMAN VS MARQUEZ and a stacked UFC card is on tomorrow shiet.. some damn good fights.

Besides I don't want one guy going into the fight not 100 percent himself especially a guy throwing up constantly before the fight, it just wouldn't be sport complete health disadvantage from the get go. Regardless who it is should be 100 percent himself no excuses.
    true that. I suppose I should be grateful as I have shamalaev for quite the payout. I'd rather he be at full strength. Onto next week then.