HauntingTheHoly
    HauntingTheHoly's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 483

Cotto vs Trout fight not in SBR book. PENETRATE. Fight in 2 days. Penetrate my life.

Seems like every *penetrating* time there is a good boxing match on that I think is a great one for betting, SBR book doesn't pick it up. This has happened like 10 penetrating times and every time the goddam fight is on HBO or Showtime. That's right, being shown nationally for Penetrating's sake. PENETRATE ME. What do we have to do to be able to bet on the penetrating sport where the winner was once more well-known and respected than the president of the penetrating country. I realize its penetrate all now compared to then, but there is HISTORY in boxing, penetrate. How penetrating hard is it, people? So penetrating frustrated I'm gonna penetrate while penetrating a penetrate. Penetrate me.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

They never put up any boxing matches usually. They don't usually put up any of the bellator matches either. Always bummed when thye don't but eh, is what it is.

The HOFF
    The HOFF's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 42

I asked Rod_M to get this up in the book. Hopefully it will be up by tomorrow.