spankie
    Long Live Rodney!
    spankie's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    I don't know why you give yourself credit when it is that close of the fight. If Good able to get the TD instead of Koreshkov than it is a different story. Unlike you, I feel I make a bad bet on Francis Carmont when I bet $1100 to win $400+ vs Tom Lawlor. But I do respek your pick on Chad Grigg, he almost won if he able to sweep Diabate.
    I am not sure what you saw, or the judges, but that was completely one sided.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    Really? I thought good's failed attemp to take koreshkov's back and subsequent td by koreshkov decided the fight. Good should have worked hard for the td instead of transitioning right to back control. Oh well, close fight but didn't go, the way I wanted. At leadt gabe went 1-2. Lol I like ya gabe but no reason to thump your chest over 1-2....respek baby boy.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

gabe is a mutha fukin sharp

zoo youk
    zoo youk's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1197

Koreshkov won? these fkn russians dominate Bellator jaysus

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    gabe is a mutha fukin sharp
    respek, my beautiful cousin. respek!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I don't know why you give yourself credit when it is that close of the fight. If Good able to get the TD instead of Koreshkov than it is a different story. Unlike you, I feel I make a bad bet on Francis Carmont when I bet $1100 to win $400+ vs Tom Lawlor. But I do respek your pick on Chad Grigg, he almost won if he able to sweep Diabate.
    I don't remember posting my picks for that card, I was in Vegas... but maybe I was drunk and I did... but yeah, I did poorly on the prelims, but great on the main card except for Martin Kampmann. I bet on Kampmann about an hour before the fight, when I saw late action was coming in on him.

Regarding Carmont, it wasn't a great bet, but he did win a razor thin decision. I was confident it would be a profitable play, and it was. Same goes for Koreshkov. I don't think it was that close of a fight. I scored the first and third for Koreshkov, and the second round a Draw. I didn't give the second to Good because he didn't do enough while he had Koreshkov's back, and what Koreshkov did on the feet before and after going to the ground canceled everything out for that round and made it even in my eyes. That was only the second round, though. If you give it to Good, I'm not going to argue it, I could see it going to him. The first and third, however, were not that close. Koreshkov was landing more significant strikes. It was his fight. The fight played out exactly how I felt it would, so don't mind me while I give myself credit... I didn't think Koreshkov would be able to knock Good out, but I knew he would be able to keep it on the feet and out-strike him for the majority of the fight.

Also about Chad Griggs, had he won, I would have hit a big 6 team parlay w/ Griggs, Garza, GSP, Carmont, Dos Anjos, and Carvalho. Also missed a 5 teamer w/ GSP, Carmont, Dos Anjos, Carvalho, and Gashimov

BIGDAY
    angelman.org
    BIGDAY's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 24866

Nice Hit Gabe!!

Cheers pal

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    At leadt gabe went 1-2. Lol I like ya gabe but no reason to thump your chest over 1-2....respek baby boy.
    That is the whole point, I don't hate the guy but nothing special. I could easily flip a coin on 12 fights ufc card and only quote my winning pick.

GigaOuts
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by spankie View Post
    That is your point of view! Taking someone back and threaten with submission for 2+ minutes is winning the round. The only fight that is closer than this 1 is a split decision. Those fight you can argue until you turn blue, neither will convince other who won the fight. 29-28 x 3 is a close fight, the only different is the TD by the Russian late in the 3rd round.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Um, I went 1-2 with wagers I made but 1-0 with actual picks. I lost two small bets but won a bet I had maxed out at all of my books. I'm not thumping my chest, either. Just because I acknowledge that the fight went as I thought means I am thumping my chest? LOL Stop thinking like a LOSER.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Nice Hit Gabe!!

Cheers pal
    Cheers... I look forward to the next time we'll be on the same play.

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Um, I went 1-2 with wagers I made but 1-0 with actual picks. I lost two small bets but won a bet I had maxed out at all of my books. I'm not thumping my chest, either. Just because I acknowledge that the fight went as I thought means I am thumping my chest? LOL Stop thinking like a LOSER.
    Maxed out...yep. Same ol song and dance pal. We get it already. Buddy, if you actually made out for the night im happy for you. You just come across terribly unbelievable most of the time. I do hope your up though.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

That is the whole point, I don't hate the guy but nothing special. I could easily flip a coin on 12 fights ufc card and only quote my winning pick.
    I only talked about 1 play on the card, I never said I was on any other fighter. Please do yourself a favor and stop talking out of your ass. I lost a combined $96 on two fighters I saw value in, and won 5 figures on the only play I was confident in. Again, enough talking out the rear.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Maxed out...yep. Same ol song and dance pal. We get it already. Buddy, if you actually made out for the night im happy for you. You just come across terribly unbelievable most of the time. I do hope your up though.
    I had 1 play for the night, why would I not be up? Who's name do you see under my username? Who is the ONLY fighter I talked about on this card and said I was backing? There is only ONE. Be a smart little boy and figure out the answer.

Losing 2 small value plays on dogs doesn't change the outcome of my night.

That said, I was down huge for the week, and have broke even. I need a big football weekend...

Mercersux

I had 1 play for the night, why would I not be up? Who's name do you see under my username? Who is the ONLY fighter I talked about on this card and said I was backing? There is only ONE. Be a smart little boy and figure out the answer.

Losing 2 small value plays on dogs doesn't change the outcome of my night.

That said, I was down huge for the week, and have broke even. I need a big football weekend...
    You come across desperate to prove everyone wrong...just stop. With that said, play the boxing match tomorrow. Plenty money to be made there.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You come across desperate to prove everyone wrong...just stop. With that said, play the boxing match tomorrow. Plenty money to be made there.
    Huh? You don't make sense, brother. Prove everyone wrong about what? I've got nothing to prove, the evidence has been there since I joined in September of 2011. Go look at my thread for the UFC in New Orleans card to see how I started off. (7-3 on the night, I believe.)

Just because I acknowledge that I was right with my prediction to you means I'm desperately trying to prove people wrong about something... I'll say it again, that is how a LOSER would think. There is nothing wrong with celebrating your big hit, even if it involves patting yourself on the back. Why are there so many haters on here? It's common knowledge at other forums that SBR has a lot of haters. Anybody who has said anything remotely negative to me after I hit such a big play to save my week is a hater, no if's, and's, or but's about it.

Also, I haven't really been posting my plays for the past few cards. I've quit posting here, for the most part, so please tell me how I'm trying to prove something when I'm not even posting my plays anymore?
    Last edited by gabe; 12-01-12 at 01:01 AM.

Mercersux

Huh? You don't make sense, brother. Prove everyone wrong about what? I've got nothing the prove, the evidence has been there since I joined in September of 2011. Go look at my thread for the UFC in New Orleans card to see how I started off. (7-3 on the night, I believe.)

Just because I acknowledge that I was right with my prediction to you means I'm desperately trying to prove people wrong about something... I'll say it again, that is how a LOSER would think. There is nothing wrong with celebrating your big hit, even if it involves patting yourself on the back.
    Your delusional kid... get some help. A loser...lol. Trust me I've made plenty of CORRECT bets and MONEY. I don't need to run around telling everyone afterwards. 7-3 ??? Try going 9-1 on a card then talk to me good buddy. I'm glad for you though. 7-3 would be impressive to the average gambler. See i don't like pulling out the past but i figure if your doing it then it's fair game right? So stop getting your panties in a bunch and be happy with 1-2.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Your delusional kid... get some help. A loser...lol. Trust me I've made plenty of CORRECT bets and MONEY. I don't need to run around telling everyone afterwards. 7-3 ??? Try going 9-1 on a card then talk to me good buddy. I'm glad for you though. 7-3 would be impressive to the average gambler. See i don't like pulling out the past but i figure if your doing it then it's fair game right? So stop getting your panties in a bunch and be happy with 1-2.
    i've gone 9-1, 9-0, 8-1, 8-0, all posted on this forum... i am happy with my 1-2 profitable day, why would you assume i am not? my previous post stated i was happy over and over.. also, i've got evidence of my 9-0, 9-1 nights on here... you've been a member for half a year, do you have evidence of similar nights?

i didn't say youre a loser, i said you think like one. only a loser would think a person being happy with a big win is being desperate or whatever... it's completely retarded to say something like that, it makes me feel sorry for you. seriously.

enough negative energy

GigaOuts
    Update your status

Oh man, i went 1-3 on Bellator 82 but the 3 fights I lost I only have $0.50 on it but the 1 fight I won, I max out every sites x 2. Max out at 5dimes $500x2, Pinny $1000 x 2....etc. I am so awesome I knew the Russian pull thru. respeck!

Mercersux

i've gone 9-1, 9-0, 8-1, 8-0, all posted on this forum... i am happy with my 1-2 profitable day, why would you assume i am not? my previous post stated i was happy over and over..

i didn't say you're a loser, i said you think like one. only a loser would think a person being happy with a big win is being desperate or whatever... it's completely retarded to say something like that, it makes me feel sorry for you. seriously.

enough negative energy
    I know man what am i thinking...all this negative energy. I mean nobody else in this forum seems to accept what you are....I should rise above. Don't twist what i say either. You winning isn't desperate, the fact that after the fight you run to every forum to do with the fight and post about your win is DESPERATE. You won, congrats. Do it with some class. I mean the way you go about it doesn't seem like you do it much. You are right though, enough negative energy. Let's move forward like the bunch of degens we are and cash on the next card.

Mercersux

Oh man, i went 1-3 on Bellator 82 but the 3 fights I lost I only have $0.50 on it but the 1 fight I won, I max out every sites x 2. Max out at 5dimes $500x2, Pinny $1000 x 2....etc. I am so awesome I knew the Russian pull thru. respeck!
    Respek kid.... negative energy = no respek. 1-2 on bellator...respek

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

I know man what am i thinking...all this negative energy. I mean nobody else in this forum seems to accept what you are....I should rise above. Don't twist what i say either. You winning isn't desperate, the fact that after the fight you run to every forum to do with the fight and post about your win is DESPERATE. You won, congrats. Do it with some class. I mean the way you go about it doesn't seem like you do it much. You are right though, enough negative energy. Let's move forward like the bunch of degens we are and cash on the next card.
    STFU, dude. What did I do that was UNCLASSY? Saying RESPEK to myself? That is HUMOROUS, not UNCLASSY.

When I lose big bets, I come here and sulk. When I win big bets, I come here and pat myself on the back. I'm a human being, and I take this with it's ups and downs. Why kick me for being happy about a win?

And Giga, please be a man and show me talking up any other fighter besides Andrey Koreshkov. If you fail to, then act like a man and stfu. God damn woman.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

You have a big night, and haters focus in on the fact that you lost 2 bets, despite the fact that the ONLY bet you told them about cashed.

Keep hating. You're not good people, just know much. LOL @ me for expecting decent people to be on a gambling forum

Mercersux

STFU, dude. What did I do that was UNCLASSY? Saying RESPEK to myself? That is HUMOROUS, not UNCLASSY.

When I lose big bets, I come here and sulk. When I win big bets, I come here and pat myself on the back. I'm a human being, and I take this with it's ups and downs. Why kick me for being happy about a win?

And Giga, please be a man and show me talking up any other fighter besides Andrey Koreshkov. If you fail to, then act like a man and stfu. God damn woman.
    LOL i said i was rising above the hate. Stop bringing me down with all that negative energy. RESPEK kid...RESPEK. I said i was happy IF you won money ??? man you twist words like crazy dude...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Why didn't anyone accuse me of lying about being 0-2 before the Koreshkov fight? I had never mentioned being on either of those 2 bets that lost. If Koreshkov lost, and I went 0-3, everyone would be happy... but he won and saved my week, so I have to get hate from unsuccessful gamblers.

Mercersux

Why didn't anyone accuse me of lying about being 0-2 before the Koreshkov fight? I had never mentioned on being on either of those 2 bets that lost. If Koreshkov lost, and I went 0-3, everyone would be happy... but he won and saved my week, so I have to get hate from unsuccessful gamblers.
    If it helps you sleep at night to believe that, then more power to you buddy. BTW, you did mention being on Kala Hose. whatever the other one was i dunno and don't care to find it to prove you wrong. If your are honestly up being 1-2...BRAVO !!! k now drop it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

If it helps you sleep at night to believe that, then more power to you buddy. BTW, you did mention being on Kala Hose. whatever the other one was i dunno and don't care to find it to prove you wrong. If your are honestly up being 1-2...BRAVO !!! k now drop it.
    I never mentioned being on him. I've never typed his name on this forum. I only made mention after the loss. It was a small bet where I was tailing Jesus, it was not some big play I was backing. The only play I was backing was the only play I repeatedly talked about on this forum. Don't complicate things.

cheeese
    cheeese's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 264

You're playing in the minors. All you need is one local guy who takes 5 figures on bellator fights.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by cheeese View Post
    You're playing in the minors. All you need is one local guy who takes 5 figures on bellator fights.
    They will take 6 figure bets, too. I set up an account for my friend who bets NBA, and he wagers 2-3k a game with a 10k/week credit account.

PS- I use several local books, not one.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

PPS- Another friend wagered six figures on Jake Shields over Ed Herman and Bendo over Edgar at UFC 150... lol @ fools thinking it's strange for a local book to take a big bet on a fight... that's their job.

Mercersux

PPS- Another friend wagered six figures on Jake Shields over Ed Herman and Bendo over Edgar at UFC 150... lol @ fools thinking it's strange for a local book to take a big bet on a fight... that's their job.
    Negative energy....tisk tisk tisk. NO RESPEK

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Negative energy....tisk tisk tisk. NO RESPEK

GigaOuts
    Update your status

doh. I was joking too. I guess I am playing in the micro league. I did have $870 on Good, lucky me I was able to arb out at @+120 on the Russian and end up losing $310 in this card. I consider myself lucky.
    Last edited by GigaOuts; 12-01-12 at 04:26 AM.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

I need that guy too. Got his number?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I need that guy too. Got his number?
    Maybe if you lived here, I'd set ya up.

First 123 Last