Francis Carmont -260.................................. $520 to win $200

Rafael/Bocek goes 3 round distance -150.......... $300 to win $200

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

GL, balzy plays man!

JoshKnows46
    JoshKnows46's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2151

Thanks man, i don't believe they are that ballzy.

gsp has been out a long time, condit should choke him out or knock him out, there isnt a place gsp can take this fight where he would be safe, this is his toughest test, not the best fight to comeback after a long lay-off. condit has the height and reach advantage, the striking advantage, and he's much better on the ground, not to mention he's very smart and wants it, wrong guy is favored, condit should be the slight favorite, public perception is the reason gsp is favorite to get even action.

Hendriks got the wrestling to keep the fight standing, and the power to knock kampman out, he also has the submission defense if he chooses to just lay on kampman to a win, kampman got lucky to get to this fight, the luck is bout to run out. tko in the 2nd.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Big bets gl with them man - Hendricks is good but hes very boring, everyone only remembers his big KO v Fitch - Kampmann is one of the best boxers in that division, if Hendricks keeps it standing its bad for him, on the ground hes in trouble, only way I see Kampmann losing is a big KO (or he starts slow and gets a round behind)

I just dont agree with Condit, I see GSP winning via sub of the night :fingerscrossed

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    Thanks man, i don't believe they are that ballzy.

gsp has been out a long time, condit should choke him out or knock him out, there isnt a place gsp can take this fight where he would be safe, this is his toughest test, not the best fight to comeback after a long lay-off. condit has the height and reach advantage, the striking advantage, and he's much better on the ground, not to mention he's very smart and wants it, wrong guy is favored, condit should be the slight favorite, public perception is the reason gsp is favorite to get even action.

Hendriks got the wrestling to keep the fight standing, and the power to knock kampman out, he also has the submission defense if he chooses to just lay on kampman to a win, kampman got lucky to get to this fight, the luck is bout to run out. tko in the 2nd.
    If hendricks tries to stand and bang I think you're gonna see him get outclassed, I'm not sold on his striking as being elite as martins, but I'll admit kap's striking defense is horrible and johnny can def put him down with his power... But I do think the line is solid at coin flip odds so I can't bag on anyone take either guy.

But man, if you wanna talk lucky, hendricks is arguably the luckiest dude in the division. He definintely lost the pierce fight imo and the kos fight was questionable (and damm close fight against an underrated tj grant).

It really sucks for pierce as I think he beat both kos and hendricks, as did most legit sites out there. Surprised none of them have made an article about the irony of pierce not being in the mix when he arguably beat both these men.

Kapman on the other hand has legit wins and got robbed against diego. If anyone deserves it between these two men its definitely kapman.

GL though man, give you mad props if those condit plays come through.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by Sykes View Post
    Big bets gl with them man - Hendricks is good but hes very boring, everyone only remembers his big KO v Fitch - Kampmann is one of the best boxers in that division, if Hendricks keeps it standing its bad for him, on the ground hes in trouble, only way I see Kampmann losing is a big KO (or he starts slow and gets a round behind)

I just dont agree with Condit, I see GSP winning via sub of the night :fingerscrossed
    i would say theres close to 0% chance gsp subs condit, gsp couldnt even submit dan hardy.

and while kampman has better technical striking, he has some of the worse striking defense in the game and hendriks comes with alot of power, most likely hendriks uses his wrestling and clinchs kampman against the cage for the most part of the fight. kampan also has a very low fighter IQ, and doesnt fight smart.

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    If hendricks tries to stand and bang I think you're gonna see him get outclassed, I'm not sold on his striking as being elite as martins, but I'll admit kap's striking defense is horrible and johnny can def put him down with his power... But I do think the line is solid at coin flip odds so I can't bag on anyone take either guy.

But man, if you wanna talk lucky, hendricks is arguably the luckiest dude in the division. He definintely lost the pierce fight imo and the kos fight was questionable (and damm close fight against an underrated tj grant).

It really sucks for pierce as I think he beat both kos and hendricks, as did most legit sites out there. Surprised none of them have made an article about the irony of pierce not being in the mix when he arguably beat both these men.

Kapman on the other hand has legit wins and got robbed against diego. If anyone deserves it between these two men its definitely kapman.

GL though man, give you mad props if those condit plays come through.
    i agree kampmans striking is better, and if he plays it smart could win, but he tends not be the smartest, and hendricks should keep him close with clintch and smother him with takedowns, with a few bombs thrown in here and there.

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Hey dude GL but > CC 28/5 -2by points 3 by sub - GSP got a chance no..

Kampmann is just the man, how can you not love that fighting - war - do stuff - win..

MMAbetMASTA

Quote Originally Posted by JoshKnows46 View Post
    i agree kampmans striking is better, and if he plays it smart could win, but he tends not be the smartest, and hendricks should keep him close with clintch and smother him with takedowns, with a few bombs thrown in here and there.
    yea if john boy uses his wrestling and mixes it up between striking clinching and wrassling I def think he has an edge and will impose problems for kap. BUt if kap's tdd comes through and it remains a stand up affair, I give kap a slight edge. yet like you said def some dumb ass moves by kapman so who knows what his gameplan is in this... A true coin flip, imo. I'm small on kap, didn't have balls to go big on this fight its so hard to call!!!

JoshKnows46

4-2 on the night/ +$1770

ShogunRua
    Update Status
    ShogunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice job.

really lucky on that carmont fight

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nice one bud

JoshKnows46

Quote Originally Posted by ShogunRua View Post
    nice job.

really lucky on that carmont fight
    yea i know. carmont should have lost.

thanks guys. hope ya'll had a good night.

MMAbetMASTA

Nice win on hendricks man... johnny sold me on his ko power, that was just ridiculous... That's the first time I've seen martin dropped like that, both his tkos to daley and nate were standing tkos if I remember correctly...