brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

watch all of UFC 100 fights live

So, I read that someone said if you buy the yahoo stream of UFC 100 before 10pm est you will get to watch ALL of the prelim fights. I am trying to confirm it with yahoo but if it is true, that would be awesome. Anyone else heard anything about this?
    Last edited by brooks85; 07-09-09 at 12:18 PM.

brooks85
    brooks85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6881

ha that got squashed real quick, foolish of me to think it would work out like that. You do get the prelim fights but after the show is over.... Not a bad deal but Im already a ufc member anyways.

Riot
    Riot's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol you can watch them for free from various sites. id start with channelsurfing.net (SBR , im not advertising for a site, im trying to scam corporate America , please dont give me an infraction ...again) if the links there dont work, then go to the sites where the links are from and it usually has 5 or 6 different broadcast of the UFC on there.

Bread
    Living corpse
    Bread's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 37

I heard if you pre order on ufc.com before fri 10pm. you see all the prelims after... but I can't see on UFC.com where to pre-order the ppv. I get it thru my cable company. Am I missing something?