Mantle7
    Death Stare
    Mantle7's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Considering that MMA is more popular then Boxing now I think it's ironic that all the really good stand up UFC fighters all want to transition over to Boxing because of one thing.. The $$$$$$. UFC fighters don't make shit while pro boxers kill it. The money is still in Boxing and I think it always will be. Dana White is a fukking tight wad. You could almost make a case for...

Republican=Boxing
    Democrat=MMA

Which would make sense why Lou is a fan of Boxing.

I like both sports but I want to get one thing straight... I fukkn hate Obama. I'm not sure how I came up witb this correlation. Made sense at the time.

gregm
    gregm's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 121

Dallas- St Pierre/Silva. Would be an incredible fight in an incredible venue

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/dal...-arlington.ece

opie1988
    I have a MAJOR fukkin clue..
    opie1988's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1012

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Yeah, one of the banned, broke-dick idiots had some fun with part of my face from a Bash pic. It's not actually real.
    Louis.....don't acknowledge goofy fukks like Rome here. He serves no purpose but to troll. Who gives a fukk what idiots at some minor league chat room think anyway??

I think a larger issue is the fact that he and his buddies are cruising multiple online sites sharing pics of shirtless men.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by raydog View Post
    not even close... they have 2-3 good cards a year now and its been that way for years... they keep putting out shit card after shit card and its killing their ppv sales as well as the overall sports popularity...it reached its pinnacle a few years ago and has been falling since...
    What ?

They have so many cards because they have too. They added weight classes, there are now 8. The average card has about 9. You need alot of cards to maintain the roster size. There is constantly new talent coming from all over the place. I bet there are alot more Brazilian jujitsu and Muay thai gyms then boxing gyms these days. College wrestlers now have a sport to do after college... the sport is still growing. Who cares about PPV sales... have you ever gone into a Hooters or Buffalo Wild Wings during the fight ? Most people go out and watch em for free.

CanuckG
    CanuckG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 584

Boxing has been dead for years. 1 super fight once a blue moon Shady boxing judges only reason people still talk about it.

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

If Mayweather does not fight Pac man. Then Boxing is a joke.
    At least MMA make fights happen.

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by CanuckG View Post
    Boxing has been dead for years. 1 super fight once a blue moon Shady boxing judges only reason people still talk about it.
    Ok....well, you're 14, so not really sure this is the best topic for you.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by GunShard View Post
    If Mayweather does not fight Pac man. Then Boxing is a joke.
    At least MMA make fights happen.
    If Pac even makes it past Marquez next month, it's the next most logical fight. Only thing standing in the way is Manny resigning with Top Rank, or maybe Arum will meet his maker by then.

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Quote Originally Posted by Mantle7 View Post
    Considering that MMA is more popular then Boxing now I think it's ironic that all the really good stand up UFC fighters all want to transition over to Boxing because of one thing.. The $$$$$$. UFC fighters don't make shit while pro boxers kill it. The money is still in Boxing and I think it always will be. Dana White is a fukking tight wad. You could almost make a case for...

Republican=Boxing
    Democrat=MMA

Which would make sense why Lou is a fan of Boxing.

I like both sports but I want to get one thing straight... I fukkn hate Obama. I'm not sure how I came up witb this correlation. Made sense at the time.
    MMA isn't more popular than boxing. I'm thick as pig shit though, maybe you're just being sarcastic.

romecloneout
    romecloneout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 489

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    Louis.....don't acknowledge goofy fukks like Rome here. He serves no purpose but to troll. Who gives a fukk what idiots at some minor league chat room think anyway??

I think a larger issue is the fact that he and his buddies are cruising multiple online sites sharing pics of shirtless men.

haha says the kid who has a wife and kid who is a "mod" at a fukin internet forum....haha great choice for a profession kid....might want to change your avatar kiddo

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Lou turning into a clown now that jj is gone. Only reason he made this thread.

SBR Lou
    SBR Lou's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ttrace35 View Post
    Lou turning into a clown now that jj is gone. Only reason he made this thread.
    Didn't figure a dude like you to enjoy glorified wrestling.

ttrace35
    ttrace35's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1782

Quote Originally Posted by SBR Lou View Post
    Didn't figure a dude like you to enjoy glorified wrestling.
    Was a great card this morning, Louis.

Chi_archie
    GASPING FOR AIR
    Chi_archie's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 2380

When does Rhonda Rousey fight again?

opie1988

Quote Originally Posted by SportsPedagogy View Post
    If only Opie was introduced to Chael Sonnen. He would become the biggest MMA fan ever.
    I would put Rhonda Rousey in a full extension leg bar. (....if there is such a thing.)
    Points Awarded:

ttrace35 gave opie1988 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

SBR
    Poster of
    Year 2011

SportsPedagogy
    SportsPedagogy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 266

Quote Originally Posted by opie1988 View Post
    I would put Rhonda Rousey in a full extension leg bar. (....if there is such a thing.)
    She would beat you like your name was Mitt Romney

First 12