thekidfanky
    thekidfanky's Avatar Become A Pro!

boxing saturday night!

ok guys big fights this weekend in boxing, and i see alot of money to be made here
    first with vanes/lara ... holy crap why do they have vanes +470 young talented kid
    getting shown no love because he doesnt have any big names under his belt, this kid could box
    and youll see it come saturday night... very tough fight but i think vanes wins by UD
    now mares/moreno, moreno +155... this kid could box, hes not fan friendly but he gets the work
    done, i simply thinks he outscores mares and wins UD dont get me wrong mares is a tough fighter
    but moreno is a more skilled boxer/puncher...might even frustrate mares and get the KO
    so with this said im taking VANES +470.... and MORENO +155
    and even doing a parlay between them
    even i had to choose one... my moneys on MORENO i see it being an easy night for him
    vanes on the other hand will have the more difficult fight bcuz one good LARA punch and he could get KO;d
    but i think he sticks to the script and does just enough!
    goodluck guys
    -DUCKEY

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

vanes is not in lara's league when it comes to pure boxing. his technique, reflexes, and overall skills are no match.

if he was a good mexican pressure fighter with a high punch volume, great chin and a great body attack i would give him a good chance, but he's not that kind of fighter. he's a pure boxer and that's the worst style you can have against lara...cause he is a master. bad matchup for vanes imo.

it's like a poor man's mayweather....going up against mayweather himself.

i like moreno's chances but am leery of a robbery. just a play on the over for me. bol.
    Last edited by JoshB; 11-10-12 at 11:30 AM.

thekidfanky
    thekidfanky's Avatar Become A Pro!

so what u think about the fights last night? Mares looking very impressive

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by thekidfanky View Post
    so what u think about the fights last night? Mares looking very impressive
    Mares might as well give Moreno a hand job after the fight because he seemed really interested in touching his dick.
    Also no idea how Vanes got the tie
    Mares might have won, but the scorecards are a joke that overshadowed the fight