Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Besides a total mishap by mark hominixk how does he lose?

Besides roop this seems like a tailor made opponent t

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yee gonna be a shocker if Mark penetrates this one up

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Garza could finish Hominick on the feet and on the ground. Hominick can only win a close decision. Shouldn't be -300.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Besides a total mishap by mark hominixk how does he lose?

Besides roop this seems like a tailor made opponent t
    I feel this way too. The UFC seems to like Hominick. They seem to book him for Canada cards. They tried to throw him a bone last fight and he lost. Not many times does a guy lose 3 times and still have -300 odds. Garza is nothing much, but I am beginning to think Hominick isn't either.

Too steep. Can't trust a guy who lost to Eddie Yagin on basically a must win fight.

Beelzebubzy

Gabe how much you got on Pablo?

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    I feel this way too. The UFC seems to like Hominick. They seem to book him for Canada cards. They tried to throw him a bone last fight and he lost. Not many times does a guy lose 3 times and still have -300 odds. Garza is nothing much, but I am beginning to think Hominick isn't either.

Too steep. Can't trust a guy who lost to Eddie Yagin on basically a must win fight.
    Hominixk got caught and took a while to recover. Yagin has much more power than Pablo

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

Hominixk got caught and took a while to recover. Yagin has much more power than Pablo
    And Pablo has much more ability to hit a sub if the fight gets to the ground. Hominick has been iffy on the ground in the past.

3 losses and still -300 tells you that he should win. Books and public aren't totally writing him off because of the losses. I'm looking for some plays to tango with a GSP parlay. But I think I will pass altogether on Hominick.

Hominick got tore up by Aldo (who doesn't) straight KO'd by Korean Zombie. And was rocked last fight by a much less talented striker. Beginning to question Hominicks defense or confidence standing. On paper he is one of the more technical strikers in teh division. But it isn't adding up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Garza could finish Hominick on the feet and on the ground. Hominick can only win a close decision. Shouldn't be -300.
    Why cant Hominick finish him? You think Garza is that much tougher than guys like Roop and Jabouin?

Beelzebubzy

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Why cant Hominick finish him? You think Garza is that much tougher than guys like Roop and Jabouin?
    Wiki says that garza has never been koed brah!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Wiki says that garza has never been koed brah!
    ha good point brah!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Yeah, he's more durable w/ a better chin. He's also much faster than those two.

If I bet this fight, it will be on Garza.

I might sprinkle a bit on Hominick by decision... I'll be in Vegas for this card.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Gabe how much you got on Pablo?
    None, yet. Fight is closer than odds suggest, so might end up playing him.

Beelzebubzy

None, yet. Fight is closer than odds suggest, so might end up playing him.
    Might?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Garza faster than Jabouin? (Insert ColinFarrellInBruges gif here)

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

In Bruges is a sick f-cking film. I don't know what you losers are doing wasting your lives betting on sporting events like degenerates instead of watching In Bruges all day, every day. Gabe, quit capping, watch In Bruges, repeat. You'll thank me later.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Garza faster than Jabouin? (Insert ColinFarrellInBruges gif here)
    I guess you haven't watched their fight... he was faster and caught him... Keep capping soccer, brotha.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    In Bruges is a sick f-cking film. I don't know what you losers are doing wasting your lives betting on sporting events like degenerates instead of watching In Bruges all day, every day. Gabe, quit capping, watch In Bruges, repeat. You'll thank me later.
    I ordered the DVD from Netflix, kept it, reported that it never arrived. Respek.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Might?
    Yeah. I'm gonna be in Vegas, and it's gonna depend on how my night is going. WHEN Carmont wins, yeah, I'll likely play Garza. I don't love him, though. He is a real example of a value bet. Not Evinger over Warren or Bonnar over Silva LOL

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

I guess you haven't watched their fight... he was faster and caught him... Keep capping soccer, brotha.
    He caught him in a flying triangle...so that means he's faster than Yves?

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    In my top 3 of all time

"You're an inanimate fuckin object!"

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

He caught him in a flying triangle...so that means he's faster than Yves?
    They started off in fast exchanges, and Garza was the faster one. So, yes. Jesus Christ, you're asking such a retarded question, it's truly befuddling.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

WTF? Jabouin was easily gettin the better of the stand-up and landing more. I dont know how anybody can surmise that Garza is quicker when he was the one getting leg kicked and punched in the face until he locked the flying triangle in!

Sherdog:
    Jabouin is simply brutalizing Garza with leg kicks early. One particularly hard strike cuts Garza’s leg out from underneath. A punch soon after knocks his mouthpiece out. Another kick buckles the American’s left leg and he tries to retaliate with one of his own. Midway through the round, Garza ties up, lands knees and leaps into a triangle choke.
    MMAJunkie:
    The fighters trade shorts early and then reset and circle. The lankier Garza is the aggressor, but Jabouin backs him up with low kicks and punches. Garza lands a nice straight right and kick to the body. Jabouin tries to counter, but Garza puts him in the clinch and partially connects on knees. Jabouin breaks off a lands nice spinning back kick that delights the crowd. A low kick then drops Garza, and he follows it with another. Jabouin waits for him to get back. Garza clinches in the center of the cage before breaking off and landing a low kick. Jabouin tags him with a punch that dislodges Garza's mouthpiece for a quick timeout. Jabouin lands a few more low kicks. Garza is pressing the action but getting peppered with shots. Jabouin throws a leg, but Garza answers with a couple of his own

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

WTF? Jabouin was easily gettin the better of the stand-up and landing more. I dont know how anybody can surmise that Garza is quicker when he was the one getting leg kicked and punched in the face until he locked the flying triangle in!

Sherdog:
    Jabouin is simply brutalizing Garza with leg kicks early. One particularly hard strike cuts Garza’s leg out from underneath. A punch soon after knocks his mouthpiece out. Another kick buckles the American’s left leg and he tries to retaliate with one of his own. Midway through the round, Garza ties up, lands knees and leaps into a triangle choke.
    MMAJunkie:
    The fighters trade shorts early and then reset and circle. The lankier Garza is the aggressor, but Jabouin backs him up with low kicks and punches. Garza lands a nice straight right and kick to the body. Jabouin tries to counter, but Garza puts him in the clinch and partially connects on knees. Jabouin breaks off a lands nice spinning back kick that delights the crowd. A low kick then drops Garza, and he follows it with another. Jabouin waits for him to get back. Garza clinches in the center of the cage before breaking off and landing a low kick. Jabouin tags him with a punch that dislodges Garza's mouthpiece for a quick timeout. Jabouin lands a few more low kicks. Garza is pressing the action but getting peppered with shots. Jabouin throws a leg, but Garza answers with a couple of his own
    I've seen this fight several times. I remember both fighters being equally fast on the feet. I walked away with the conclusion that Garza is the faster one, because he was fast enough to catch a fast guy in a FLYING TRIANGLE, which is one of the hardest submissions to pull off.

Let's agree to disagree, you always find lame arguments

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

I ordered the DVD from Netflix, kept it, reported that it never arrived. Respek.
    Lmao love it.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

In my top 3 of all time

"You're an inanimate fuckin object!"
    you ever been to belgium vaughany? That movie makes me want to take a trip out there. looks like a nice place to visit.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    you ever been to belgium gabe? That movie makes me want to take a trip out there. looks like a nice place to visit.
    i've got cousins there, but have never been.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

you ever been to belgium vaughany? That movie makes me want to take a trip out there. looks like a nice place to visit.
    Afraid not mate. Ever since seeing In Bruges me and a couple of buddies keep saying we are going to go to there but always end up going to more mainstream places like Amsterdam or Prague. I've been to quite a few random towns in Holland thought that I imagine are very similar to places in Belgium like Bruges and they are some of the most amazing places I've ever been to and the kind of place most would never imagine of going to. Like there is a town in South of Holland called Maastricht which is beautiful and they claim is the oldest town in Europe. It's got a lot of American students at the College there and was just full of hot women! We had a good night there that's for sure! Although unfortunately they'd just started the weed embargo when we where there due to all the French and German gangsters that have flooded it for drug runs in recent years so we weren't able to get any weed - only locals can buy legally now.

Beelzebubzy

Odds out

makdessi +300

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Afraid not mate. Ever since seeing In Bruges me and a couple of buddies keep saying we are going to go to there but always end up going to more mainstream places like Amsterdam or Prague. I've been to quite a few random towns in Holland thought that I imagine are very similar to places in Belgium like Bruges and they are some of the most amazing places I've ever been to and the kind of place most would never imagine of going to. Like there is a town in South of Holland called Maastricht which is beautiful and they claim is the oldest town in Europe. It's got a lot of American students at the College there and was just full of hot women! We had a good night there that's for sure! Although unfortunately they'd just started the weed embargo when we where there due to all the French and German gangsters that have flooded it for drug runs in recent years so we weren't able to get any weed - only locals can buy legally now.
    You couldn't find any locals to buy for you? lol'd

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Odds out

makdessi +300
    lmao don't waste your money on that

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

definitely need to make it out to those parts. i always planned to do a european vacation, but when i finally made it out to UK i didnt have enough time to go anywhere else. i really need to take a good month or two and go to all these spots in europe.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry

lol, i always have this problem when i go away. montreal, UK, new orleans... i could never get any buds. that would really suck if you couldnt get bud in amsterdam. would probably spoil the whole vacation.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

No we couldnt Gabriel. Heaviest police presence ever recorded outside of Amsterdam in Holland for that weekend (it was the Pinkpop festival and coincided with first month of the new law being in place so police were out in force). Locals would barely even talk to us about weed. More importantly a lot of the main stores that sold had stopped selling altogether in protest against the new ruling...so weren't even selling it the locals. Im sure we could of got some if we'd gone to certain people but these aren't the type we particularly wanted to be dealing with...im talkin Surinamese mothafuckas looking like Gilbert Yvel
    Last edited by Vaughany; 11-14-12 at 02:17 PM.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

definitely need to make it out to those parts. i always planned to do a european vacation, but when i finally made it out to UK i didnt have enough time to go anywhere else. i really need to take a good month or two and go to all these spots in europe.
    ha I wouldnt spend to much time in ENgland! Not that many cool places...Italy, Germany, Eastern Europe lot more interesting! Where were u over here? London towwwn?

Beelzebubzy

Lots of arbs available

First 123456 ... Last