v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

betting on nogueira vs schaub is one of my proudest gambling moments.

/too penetrating bad it didn't cover for all the money i lost on cane vs nedkov.

feijao
    feijao's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 324

Le over Cote +200 was great

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

My biggest loss since alcohol played a role and i bet GSP over Serra when i meant to bet Serra was Hendo over Shields. Two minutes before the fight the announcers are talking about Hendo having a brutal time making weight because of back issues. I run back to erase my wager and bet Shields just to loose the juice and sure enuf the bet was taking down and i was stuck with it. No other way Shields was gonna win that fight but Hendo not being 100 percent.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

Quote Originally Posted by v1y View Post
    betting on nogueira vs schaub is one of my proudest gambling moments.

/too penetrating bad it didn't cover for all the money i lost on cane vs nedkov.
    I had Nog in that one. Simply took that because of Schaubs glass chin. Schaub should get killed in his next fight with Lavar but he might take it to the ground if he has an iq higher than 5. Lavar may be the quickest tapper in the UFC. I would take Lavar in aheart beat if i knew Schaub was gonna stand with him. Could Schaub possible be this stupid and stand?

pongo7890
    pongo7890's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 170

No way Schaub will stand with him he has lost 2 straight, he needs a win and Lavar is utterly terrible on the ground

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Biggest single win was either Dom over Faber, Ellenberger over Pierson / Sheilds, or Munoz over Maia (got lucky as penetrate on that one)... All of these I won around a G on each.

Biggest losses have all come in the last 6 months. I started gabmbling mma again in October 2010 and my biggest loss in 14 months was -300 for a single play and -450 for a whole event.

Things went down hill fast and started a horrible 4 month losing streak with a little fight called Palhares vs. Belcher, lost about 900 on that fight and 1200 for the whole event. Probably my biggest single loss and biggest losing night to date.

Followed that event with a few more big losses Iaquinta over hippy guy (-700), and Catone losing on the BS cut to Camozzi in the 3rd killed me, lost about 800 on Catone I think.

I thought I was the man and a savant the first 14 months of gambling as I probably profited around 8k, then over the course of my 4 month losing streak I probably lost half of that.

Lesson learned is that no one is invicible betting mma and you'll eventually lose big at some point.

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

My biggest win was Jon Fitch against Thiago Alves the 2nd time around...I just remember being beyond confident..I put every cent I had in every book on him totally about $4,500..I think he was around +110...awesome night that was.

My biggest loss was an embarrassing one cause I don't remember why I did it but I had $3500 at -250 on Joe Stevenson against Mac Danzig at like -250....to this day I have no idea what I was thinking.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    Biggest single win was either Dom over Faber, Ellenberger over Pierson / Sheilds, or Munoz over Maia (got lucky as penetrate on that one)... All of these I won around a G on each.

Biggest losses have all come in the last 6 months. I started gabmbling mma again in October 2010 and my biggest loss in 14 months was -300 for a single play and -450 for a whole event.

Things went down hill fast and started a horrible 4 month losing streak with a little fight called Palhares vs. Belcher, lost about 900 on that fight and 1200 for the whole event. Probably my biggest single loss and biggest losing night to date.

Followed that event with a few more big losses Iaquinta over hippy guy (-700), and Catone losing on the BS cut to Camozzi in the 3rd killed me, lost about 800 on Catone I think.

I thought I was the man and a savant the first 14 months of gambling as I probably profited around 8k, then over the course of my 4 month losing streak I probably lost half of that.

Lesson learned is that no one is invicible betting mma and you'll eventually lose big at some point.
    hehe karmas a bitch
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MMAbetMASTA

Sykes
    Sykes's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 273

Biggest single loss for me I think was Ortiz v Lil nog maybe around 500ish Biggest win (odds wise) was Hendricks over Fitch KOTN @ 30 with paddies think the max was 15 I had 10 : )

The iron sheik
    The iron sheik's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 13

Might aswell bump this mofugger.

I'm not sure what is the biggest loss, but at least among one of the great losses that really hurt was Shogun-Machida the first. Bought Shogun at +375 and holy shit did I overbet on that one with those odds. I'm usually cool tempered win or lose, but when the judges called it in favor of Machida, I was ready to murder someone.

I did make the money back on Shogun-Machida II, but of course the odds were revised and the win basically covered the initial loss of the first fight. +180 I think, not can't recall but probably something like that.

Biggest wins were probably Best Eva Baroni-Frank Shamrock in SF, and Wanderlei-Bisping (back in 2009 or something?). In retrospect, the Wanderlei-Bisping fight was very lucky to go to the result it did, but I still don't understand why Shamrock was the underdog at the time. Crazy stuff.

First 12