Also Davis, Teixeira and Silva parlay.

JoshB
    JoshB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 64

BOL

JSanford
    JSanford's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 850

Terrible judging in the first two fights.

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Shit, now I am worried about my play on Erick Silva... You might go 0-7 today bro.. sorry for your losses

JSanford

Changed my bet on Fitch last minute when all the late money came in on Silva. Also bet the distance. Change Maldonado/Glover to over 1 1/2 and upped the bet. With the heavy parlay bet, I will profit.

JSanford

Glad I changed to 1.5 instead of the distance. Now I just need Silva to win for a +8 unit night.

JSanford

Just played it safe and hedged a little bit on Bonnar so I am guaranteed a winning night.

JSanford

UFC 153: +6.5 units

The undercard killed me but glad I changed it up and put 3 units on Fitch plus another 3 on the distance to make up for it. The 10 unit parlay came through, overall a decent night. Next time I will post my bets live and just post leans early on since I change it up last minute depending on line movement and live betting. See you next time.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by JSanford View Post

The undercard killed me but glad I changed it up and put 3 units on Fitch plus another 3 on the distance to make up for it. The 10 unit parlay came through, overall a decent night. Next time I will post my bets live and just post leans early on since I change it up last minute depending on line movement and live betting. See you next time.

0-7 +6.5 units. You'll fit in well here.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 4 times . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: MMAbetMASTA, Grabaka, rastakolnikov, and Crassus

JSanford

I knew it wouldnt take long. I guess winning a 10 unit parlay plus another 3 on the Maldonado/Teixeira 1.5 to go along with the two Fitch bet means 0-7.

terpkeg
    terpkeg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2410

Can't wait

terpkeg

Changed my bet on Fitch last minute when all the late money came in on Silva. Also bet the distance. Change Maldonado/Glover to over 1 1/2 and upped the bet. With the heavy parlay bet, I will profit.
    What book lets you change bets??? I need to load up

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

UFC 153

1.Reza Madidi 1u lose

2. Luiz Cane 1u lose

3. Joey Gambino 1u lose

4. Franciso Trinaldo 1u lose

5. Rick Story 2u lose

6. Erick Silva 1u lose

7. Maldonado/Teixeira goes distance 1u lose

Changed my bet on Fitch last minute when all the late money came in on Silva. Also bet the distance. Change Maldonado/Glover to over 1 1/2 and upped the bet. With the heavy parlay bet, I will profit. past-post

No one gives a shit if you win or lose, if you bet $1 a unit or $5,000. But everyone hates a past-poster.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Beelzebubzy

JSanford

I understand. I called the Maldonado fight beforehand and I was so intent on getting my money back on the Fitch fight that I neglected the thread. Will make sure to keep everything beforehand and post just early leans next time. GL with your bets.

JSanford

Edit: to TerpKeg

I hadn't bet yet. I always bet last minute to factor in line movements and sometimes change bet size.

terpkeg

Edit: to TerpKeg

I hadn't bet yet. I always bet last minute to factor in line movements and sometimes change bet size.
    Damn I wish you told me beforehand. Maybe I would be able to feed my family tomorrow.

JSanford

There is always the dollar menu. Well see you guys in November, due to only one losing event all year I can lounge around until then. Make sure to follow this thread next time, I will just post early leans and post my actual bets live like I did tonight. Just the first step in me becoming the most respected MMA bettor in the world.

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

There is always the dollar menu. Well see you guys in November, due to only one losing event all year I can lounge around until then. Make sure to follow this thread next time, I will just post early leans and post my actual bets live like I did tonight. Just the first step in me becoming the most respected MMA bettor in the world.
    you have surely accomplished that with this thread.

terpkeg

Respect - What more could you ask for?

JSanford

Bets made so far for Bellator: Sarnavskiy/Tirloni parlay, Tirloni 1u

JSanford

Hedged a little bit on Clementi to be assured of profit in case of upset. Don't count Clementi out, a seasoned vet who is at times flakey, but going against a unproven prospect who hasnt fought any real tough competition.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Hedged a little bit on Clementi to be assured of profit in case of upset. Don't count Clementi out, a seasoned vet who is at times flakey, but going against a unproven prospect who hasnt fought any real tough competition.
    lol did the same. +420 5d reduced.

no profit if clementi wins though. only covers my wager on sarnavisky

JSanford

half unit bet on Magomed Saadulaev

JSanford

Not surprised Clementi won though I wish he didnt. Turned a +5.3 unit night into a 0.8 unit night. Still a profitable card I guess. See you next week.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

lol man are you serious..this guy is the worst retro poster I've ever seen in here, where the hell is defacto I need some laughs.....

Great way to destroy any credibility asap, guy. 0-7 ufc and near disaster BFC but still up profit...

JSanford

LOL at 0-7, someone cant count or read. You must be one of those guys who lost big on the Russians hahaha.

JSanford

here lets add it up for the mouthbreathers.

Won 1u on on Tirloni

lost .5 on Saadulav

5 unit parlay to win 4.8 units, hedged with 1.5 units to win 5.3 on Clementi

= .8

JSanford

Quote Originally Posted by MMAbetMASTA View Post
    lol man are you serious..this guy is the worst retro poster I've ever seen in here, where the hell is defacto I need some laughs.....

Great way to destroy any credibility asap, guy. 0-7 ufc and near disaster BFC but still up profit...

First post in the thread was just leans anyway. You see the unit breakdown from tonight. How much did you lose tonight?

Jesus Christ
    Jesus Christ's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 83

This thread is pure gold.

JSanford

Just one of many profitable nights betting MMA. Follow along and you too can get paid like me. Who else betting these fights called the Clementi upset like yours truly. Surely not these guys on the board pretending to have a clue. Shit is chess it aint checkers.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    This thread is pure gold.

Agreed. This guy is Luca Fury 2.0

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Literally all your picks on 2 cards lost and you still managed to grind out a profit. Well done sir.

JSanford

It's no wonder Vegas makes a killing on you guys. You cant count, read or comprehend what is right in front of you. Someone can go 1-3 on picks and still profit depending on bet size. Try to share the wealth and the betting community hates.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Just one of many profitable nights betting MMA. Follow along and you too can get paid like me. Who else betting these fights called the Clementi upset like yours truly. Surely not these guys on the board pretending to have a clue. Shit is chess it aint checkers.
    How can we follow you are postin your winning plays after the fights? I'm not big time in this so I haven't bought a Delorean yet. Nunya can I borrow yours?

I don't play checkers either

1234 ... Last