1.20 UNIT TO WIN 1
    $600.00 TO WIN $500.00

2.AKOP STEPANYAN +140
    1 UNIT TO WIN 1.40
    $500.00 TO WIN $700.00

3.RAD MARTINEZ -105
    1.05 UNIT TO WIN 1
    $525.00 TO WIN $500.00

I will be on Eddie Alvarez come fight time. Havent bet him yet, just want to monitor the line, not sure where this line goes, as the fight approaches.

good luck everybody

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Nice plays bud...may put something on Richman and Stepanyan as well later tonight

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Almost identical to my picks, except I have Nazareno Malegarie over Rad Martinez to win $250. I am glad V is on board as well for Richman and Stepanyan, I got close to 1g+ on them. Go Go Go. Hope you hit all 5, I be happy to hit 4...lol.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Spoon could def surprise a few people if he is able to grind Richman against the cage and steal rounds. Am slightly concerned by fact tht Richman got out-grappled by Aaron Wilkinson on TUF so I wouldnt go big on Richman. But Richman has developed his game a lot since then though as he's been training at the Minnesota Academy with likes of Volkmann and Lentz and coached by Nelson who will be in his corner (not Roy Nelson!)...
    I'm very confident in my takedown defense and my counter wrestling and scrambling abilities and my abilities to stand back up. If I can't find a solid submission than I'm going to bring it back to my feet and the reason why I'm so confident in that is I'm wrestling with some really high level wrestlers at my gym. Jacob Volkmann just dominated his last fight and his wrestling is just phenomenal. Words can't describe how good his wrestling is. We've also got Nik Lentz and a bunch of up-and-coming prospects that are good wrestlers training at The Academy and that's really helped me prepare for a more grinder type of fighter and I think it'll really pay off.

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Value in Akop Stepanyan?

Seriously... 2 year layoff for Fabiano is killing it for me and plus money on this guy is just too good to pass up.
    Thoughts on this?

tanner
    tanner's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2359

Laid some more $$$ on Richman at -155.
    original bet was -120 $600/$500.00
    laid another $775 to win $500.00.

now have Richman for $1375.00 to win $1000.00
    2.75 UNIT TO WIN 2.

Havent decided whether im gonna pull the trigger on Alvarez. If i do i'll post right before the fight.

good luck to everyone betting Bellator. lets make some $$$

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Gd luck Evan! Richman should be able to pick him apart with his striking

hougigo

NVM, 23 seconds, ahjaha

tanner

Boom!!! good way to start off the night. thank you Mike Richman

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

ha doesnt get easier than tht!

hougigo

has Akop fought yet?

tanner

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    has Akop fought yet?
    no, believe he is up next.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

nope probably next

tanner

thats was a nasty armbar. gotta tap earlier son.

hougigo

Hahaha, I'm fade in MMA. Every single pick I've gone on so far has lost.
    I passed up Shumalaev for Akop.... I sat an thought about it and jumped on Akop because of age.... SMDH.

tanner

Rad is bad... in a very good way. $$$.

tanner

EDDIE ALVAREZ -225
    4.5 UNIT TO WIN 2
    $2250.00 TO WIN $1000.00

I'm either really right or really wrong in this one think this line should be Alvarez -350 at least, prolly even -400
    Last edited by tanner; 10-12-12 at 08:42 PM.

GigaOuts
    Update your status
    GigaOuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7058

Hi Tanner,

If is true, congrat on making to the pinnacle of mma wagering. It would be cool if you tells us a little bit of your background? where you come from, moneywise? poker? how much you made in the last 2yr? How much research you do for each UFC card? How big a bankroll do you need to place a 5k bet? Do you bet on every fights? What do you looking for in a match up? like a 'well' where you answer good Q.

Well done! looking forward to your list of UFC 153 bets.

tanner

Quote Originally Posted by GigaOuts View Post
    Hi Tanner,

If is true, congrat on making to the pinnacle of mma wagering. It would be cool if you tells us a little bit of your background? where you come from, moneywise? poker? how much you made in the last 2yr? How much research you do for each UFC card? How big a bankroll do you need to place a 5k bet? Do you bet on every fights? What do you looking for in a match up? like a 'well' where you answer good Q.

Just living the dream. i stumbled upon sports betting when i was about 14-15 years old. I started betting in my mother's name. she put 30 bucks into a betting account and i turned it into $5000 in 3 months.at that point point i assumed i would just bet sports and become rich. I was just a dumb kid.Then i started to lose and i had no concept of money management. i rememeber i got back down to about $1000 bucks, and bet it all on a college football game. some big favorite like -600. they lost out right and i had nothing left in my account. I stopped betting for about about 2 years. started working for my dad, just saving up money throwing it into my bank account. through these 2 years, i did alot of research on money management and sports betting as a whole. I knew this was something i eventually wanted to do for a living. I graduated high school and continued to work for my dad until i was about 20. Through those 3.5 years of working for my dad, i saved up about 25 k. i dumped all this money into off shore betting accounts. I wanted to start out very conservatively. I was betting $250-500 a game or fight. i continued to work during this time for my dad, just to have that paycheck still coming in when the bets weren't going my way was a big positive, and plus it was my dad, i could basically slack off and get paid for it. my parents loved me way too much. the good thing about this was i was still living at home, living rent free. no bills. nothing. dont know what my mother was thinking. if i was her, i would of tossed my ass out.I had a few solid years betting, and was making more money betting then i was from my job. Im pretty close to quitting my job and just focusing on betting. I would of quit my job a while ago,and made a decent living out of betting, but im not really interested in a decent living. when i was a kid, i wanted to become rich. kind of ******, other kids wanted to be professional athletes, doctors, etc. i wanted to be rich. anyways thats my story.

i put alot into researching these fights. I won't lie and say im the best at breaking down a fight. im pretty old school. i watch tape of the fighters, and i pick who i think is gonna win the fight. Also there are some sharp guys out there. I use twitter to communicate with alot of them. twitter is a great tool. Less bullshit then the forums. 140 characters straight to the point.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Hi Tanner,

If is true, congrat on making to the pinnacle of mma wagering. It would be cool if you tells us a little bit of your background? where you come from, ethnically? jeruselum? do you trane? krav maga? are you open to sparring sessions? how important is hog size in your fight analysis? is penile turgidity at weigh in a consideration? finally, why do they call you tanner? if it becaus you tan hides, my freind defacto would like speak with you. he like this sort of things.

Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Vaughany

tanner

Solid night betting Bellator

3-1 OVERALL ($2000.00) (+4.00 Units)
    1.Eddie Alvarez -225 WIN $1000
    2.Rad Martinez -105 WIN $500
    3.Akop Stepanyan +140 LOSS $-500
    4.Mike Richman -120 and more at -155 WIN $1000

Positive Momentum. Keep it going into UFC 153 and some boxing tomorrow.

tanner

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    Hi Tanner,

If is true, congrat on making to the pinnacle of mma wagering. It would be cool if you tells us a little bit of your background? where you come from, ethnically? jeruselum? do you trane? krav maga? are you open to sparring sessions? how important is hog size in your fight analysis? is penile turgidity at weigh in a consideration? finally, why do they call you tanner? if it becaus you tan hides, my freind defacto would like speak with you. he like this sort of things.

haha.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by tanner View Post
    Just living the dream. i stumbled upon sports betting when i was about 14-15 years old. I started betting in my mother's name. she put 30 bucks into a betting account and i turned it into $5000 in 3 months.at that point point i assumed i would just bet sports and become rich. I was just a dumb kid.Then i started to lose and i had no concept of money management. i rememeber i got back down to about $1000 bucks, and bet it all on a college football game. some big favorite like -600. they lost out right and i had nothing left in my account. I stopped betting for about about 2 years. started working for my dad, just saving up money throwing it into my bank account. through these 2 years, i did alot of research on money management and sports betting as a whole. I knew this was something i eventually wanted to do for a living. I graduated high school and continued to work for my dad until i was about 20. Through those 3.5 years of working for my dad, i saved up about 25 k. i dumped all this money into off shore betting accounts. I wanted to start out very conservatively. I was betting $250-500 a game or fight. i continued to work during this time for my dad, just to have that paycheck still coming in when the bets weren't going my way was a big positive, and plus it was my dad, i could basically slack off and get paid for it. my parents loved me way too much. the good thing about this was i was still living at home, living rent free. no bills. nothing. dont know what my mother was thinking. if i was her, i would of tossed my ass out.I had a few solid years betting, and was making more money betting then i was from my job. Im pretty close to quitting my job and just focusing on betting. I would of quit my job a while ago,and made a decent living out of betting, but im not really interested in a decent living. when i was a kid, i wanted to become rich. kind of ******, other kids wanted to be professional athletes, doctors, etc. i wanted to be rich. anyways thats my story.

i put alot into researching these fights. I won't lie and say im the best at breaking down a fight. im pretty old school. i watch tape of the fighters, and i pick who i think is gonna win the fight. Also there are some sharp guys out there. I use twitter to communicate with alot of them. twitter is a great tool. Less bullshit then the forums. 140 characters straight to the point.
    cheers pal great job today. will definitely keep tabs on your sbr posting career. and nice backstory. all kidding aside, i started the same way in some respects. young. no idea about money management or any gambling principles whatsoever. lost everything. took a break. learned a little bit and came back with a better understanding of what im doing and what im trying to do long term (did the same thing with the stock market. lol). honestly think it was a good learning experience and it was obviously better to take those hits when i could afford to lose my entire bankroll (and a good percentage of my portfolio -- fockin dot-coms!)

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by tanner View Post

I like this kid. Seems to be honest. You actually lay out your plays clearly, and before the fights start. Well done tonight. Looking forward to what you think about tomorrow night.