gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

blyat

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    the photo of you and manny?

you've been posting for far longer than 36 hours straight, i'm afraid.
    Lol, last time i posted was yesterday, coincidentally to talk to you. After you had been posting all day. You continued posting all night. Now you you will post all day again.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Lol, last time i posted was yesterday, coincidentally to talk to you. After you had been posting all day. You continued posting all night. Now you you will post all day again.
    are you surprised that this is one of the pages i frequent most, both on my laptop and iphone? i'm an mma fiend, deal with it.

and yes, you've been posting all day. do you want applause for going 3 hours without posting? lol quit saying stupid shit, boris.

some dude said this to him in the other forum:

"Came into this thread to say that you and batphag are the 2 worst posters on this thread, and that you should date. I saw your pic and realized you're a guy. Wow. Mind = blown. I honestly thought you were a chick this whole time.

You two should still date."

rofl-- his fellow bodybuilder phags clown on him there, so he comes here to try to do the same to others

DeFactoCrippler

are you surprised that this is one of the pages i frequent most, both on my laptop and iphone? i'm an mma fiend, deal with it.
    No I'm surprised that a human can post non stop on a message board with no sleep. You have been going since 1pm yesterday. 16 hours so far. When is your bedtime and afternoon shift gabe shows up, lol?

It's really funny that the people who post here actually take it seriously especially considering your entire history.

and yes, you've been posting all day. do you want applause for going 3 hours without posting? lol quit saying stupid shit, boris.
    last time I posted was over 12 hours ago. I had to sleep gabe. Humans need it. Potheads are supposed to be sleepy right?

some dude said this to him in the other forum:

"Came into this thread to say that you and batphag are the 2 worst posters on this thread, and that you should date. I saw your pic and realized you're a guy. Wow. Mind = blown. I honestly thought you were a chick this whole time.

You two should still date."

rofl-- his fellow bodybuilder phags clown on him there, so he comes here to try to do the same to others
    Lol you got me. Just like you got sideloaded all those times.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

i love sideloaded, i haven't insulted the guy since i first joined the forum, so i don't know what you're talkin' about... oh nvm, trolling again, i forget lol

when my mind is in MMA mode, i'm constantly on this page and mma news sites... you're not an mma fanatic, nor are you as serious about betting MMA as I am, so it makes perfect sense that you don't understand... yet, at the same time, you're here all the time... you went 3 hours without posting, so you're better than me? lolllll must have been tough for you to lurk and not post for that long, eh?

yes, i'm a regular here, and i post frequently. the page is on my iphone browser, on me, at all times. i can respond at any time. in the future, you will have this technology in your country, and will understand what i am talking about.

you've made it clear that you come on internet forums to gain a sense of respect... i'm still laughing at you saying that the other day... i hope you're getting the respect you so desperately seek. lolloloololkllll

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Gabers coming back hard son

DeFactoCrippler

i love sideloaded, i haven't insulted the guy since i first joined the forum, so i don't know what you're talkin' about... oh nvm, trolling again, i forget lol

when my mind is in MMA mode, i'm constantly on this page and mma news sites... you're not an mma fanatic, nor are you as serious about betting MMA as I am, so it makes perfect sense that you don't understand... yet, at the same time, you're here all the time... you went 3 hours without posting, so you're better than me? lolllll must have been tough for you to lurk and not post for that long, eh?

yes, i'm a regular here, and i post frequently. the page is on my iphone browser, on me, at all times. i can respond at any time. in the future, you will have this technology in your country, and will understand what i am talking about.

you've made it clear that you come on internet forums to gain a sense of respect... i'm still laughing at you saying that the other day... i hope you're getting the respect you so desperately seek. lolloloololkllll
    Are you going for 24 hours straight, cause you only got a few hours more. Let me know so I can try and be there when the bell drops. What do you get, a $50 free play or something?

Lol armos

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Are you going for 24 hours straight, cause you only got a few hours more. Let me know so I can try and be there when the bell drops. What do you get, a $50 free play or something?

Lol armos
    OK dude, take a break. You started off strong, but you're getting more and more unfunny.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

btw- remind me what i said that started this lol

DeFactoCrippler

OK dude, take a break. You started off strong, but you're getting more and more unfunny.
    Lol are you even going to stop at 1pm when you hit 24 hours straight? Posting your picks in EVERY thread. You want me to post the times?

Can I put the "gabe" handle to rest for even 5 hours?

You expect us to believe that armo manlet is sitting there smoking top grade like holy shit this kush has me JACKED to post for a day straight!!!1!

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

He's roasting me, right guys? It's out of love, right???

ha

lol

DeFactoCrippler

btw- remind me what i said that started this lol
    If I'm going to give luca fury shit for being "less than honest", I'm going to call you out for being the mos blantantly obvious troll ever, lol.

It's like when that fat black chick won an oscar for precious and she wore that dress and everyone pretended she was "beautiful". Yeah, just stop it, gabe. Just stop it.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

If I'm going to give luca fury shit for being "less than honest", I'm going to call you out for being the mos blantantly obvious troll ever, lol.

It's like when that fat black chick won an oscar for precious and she wore that dress and everyone pretended she was "beautiful". Yeah, just stop it, gabe. Just stop it.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

yeah, i'm the biggest troll ever: laughing at a dude who keeps typing book report sized posts to me lollll

this is another example of my classic trolling.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Lol are you even going to stop at 1pm when you hit 24 hours straight? Posting your picks in EVERY thread. You want me to post the times?

Can I put the "gabe" handle to rest for even 5 hours?

You expect us to believe that armo manlet is sitting there smoking top grade like holy shit this kush has me JACKED to post for a day straight!!!1!
    this is actually day shift gabe covering for night shift gabe. he had a manlet convention to attend.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Pal I never claimed to be some adonis I just said I could easily mop the floor with a manlet like gabe or manny gamburyan. It funny though, I had no idea who manny was when I asked for the picture with him. I just thought my friends would never believe me when I told them I saw such a peculiar looking manlet and needed proof.

You see, armo manlets like him are a rare sight in Russia. we always hear stories about them creeping the dancefloor in their all black armani exchange manlet ninja suits. Trying to grind on the ankles of unsuspecting Russian chicks. It usually goes like...

"Hey what is that smell?"

"Groce, you have an armo manlet humping your leg like a dog!"

"Call security"

I found out it was Manny when I posted it online and people asked why I had an mma fighter hanging off me like he was my girlfriend. I told them he wasn't my girlfriend, just some manlet standing on his tippy toes trying to fit in the shot.
    Don't worry, I non-homoly appreciate "your" aesthetics bro.

Rubber Guard
    Rubber Guard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5152

gabe wins

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Rubber Guard View Post
    gabe wins

Giroux
    Giroux's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7412

Just tail everyone that posts their picks, you cannot lose!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

bigfoot silva +200 another sucker bet

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida
    DirtyX's Avatar Become A Pro!

Silva won jackass, or are you trolling again? I can't understand your 8th grade sarcasm so please clarify.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

I am very sorry to hear you say that. Sideloaded is a bottom of the barrel poster. He's also an inbred keyboard warrior who can't even troll efficiently even though he desperately wants to be excepted by the troll community.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    I am very sorry to hear you say that. Sideloaded is a bottom of the barrel poster. He's also an inbred keyboard warrior who can't even troll efficiently even though he desperately wants to be excepted by the troll community.
    he doesn't talk shit to people for the sake of talking shit.

accepted*

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by DirtyX View Post
    Silva won jackass, or are you trolling again? I can't understand your 8th grade sarcasm so please clarify.
    If you're familiar with the concept of "EV", he means that Silva was a negative EV play. If you're not familiar with the concept of EV, then he means that Silva was the wrong side to play, despite the fact that he won, similar to how Ben Henderson would be considered by most to be the wrong side in his second fight with Edgar.

fitguy67
    blessed be the cheesemakers
    fitguy67's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3358

Quote Originally Posted by BIGDAY View Post
    Or fade a popular fighter on his way out.

Chuck Lidell made me a ton of $$$$

Also a Max wager against Miguel Torres $$$$
    a good fairly-recent example of this was over-the-hill/out-of-shape Rampage Jackson going off as a huge favorite against a tough and hungry Ryan Bader...the odds should have been the other way around...even after the weigh-ins (which proved the "out of shape" angle) the odds hardly softened at all and closed way out of whack...
    Last edited by fitguy67; 10-06-12 at 05:31 PM.

DirtyX
    Cut Clay Guida

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    If you're familiar with the concept of "EV", he means that Silva was a negative EV play. If you're not familiar with the concept of EV, then he means that Silva was the wrong side to play, despite the fact that he won, similar to how Ben Henderson would be considered by most to be the wrong side in his second fight with Edgar.
    Thank you sir Colonel. Learn something new everyday. Much obliged.

Thor4140
    Thor4140's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22125

One hypothetical question. If the username "Gabe" was merely a conglomerate of people paid to say incendiary and utterly ridiculous things would you feel like a complete fool for spending thousands of posts and days of your life responding said statements?

Because I would.
    Has to be an act

Thor4140

Lol, you must be, because you are either a troll yourself, or someone who enjoys coming to a forum where not a single person respects them. Your entire post history is defending yourself and your ridiculous statements. Just look at your thread.

Yeah man lets fire up this indica dominant kush and stay up all night and all day everyday power posting against the haters, lol.

I think it makes more sense to people that you are just paid to generate traffic in one of the subforums with the least traffic by saying the complete nonsense you do, than you actually being stupid enough to have "seriously" authored your thread!

Thor4140

classic thread i missed

First ... 3456