Dave--M
    Dave--M's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 66

Jon Jones tko ko stoppage +110

@ paddypower

get on it before it turns into a minus

belfort offers jones no new threats, jones should be out to make a statement for angering the fans similar to anderson forrest after the maia fight.

wish i had more money to go bigger on it

omalley21
    omalley21's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 204

wow, what a bad priced line.

JerseyRobby
    JerseyRobby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4442

Vitor's only way to win is KO so Jones will take him down. Jones has long arms which allow him to get leverage on some nasty chokes. I think +180 by sub is a better pick. The guy subbed Machida, Jackson and Bader. Also he really subbed Rua but the ref didn't see Rua tapping out because tapping out do to strikes is still a submission.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

I don't think +110 is a good line for this one, i will not touch it for less than +140.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Honestly, the reason you're getting such a good line is because you're playing a game of roulette trying to guess which way Jones will finish him. This is how almost all of Jones' betting lines end up. You can take him by finish for almost free money, or you can take a much riskier play and try to predict how he wins. It borders on being coin-flippy, I think.

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Everyone is correct. Inside distance is the play. It's a coin flip.

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

Quote Originally Posted by TheCalculator View Post
    Everyone is correct. Inside distance is the play. It's a coin flip.
    I dunno mate. I'm hesitant to bet on outcomes of his fights after him against Rashad who's 'shaky chin' he was supposed to smash. Hit him with some nasty shots, too. I know Belfort will probably fold, but there has to be some chance this goes to decision - Jones is just way too penetrating unpredictable. ITD is definitely, as you say, the most likely outcome, but I don't feel it's free money.
    Last edited by AdamB; 09-15-12 at 06:12 AM.

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    I dunno mate. I'm hesitant to bet on outcomes of his fights after him against Rashad who's 'shaky chin' he was supposed to smash. Hit him with some nasty shots, too. I know Belfort will probably fold, but there has to be some chance this goes to decision - Jones is just way too penetrating unpredictable. ITD is definitely, as you say, the most likely outcome, but I don't feel it's free money.
    Belfort is known to wilt extremely hard as the fight goes on, and not just cardio-wise. He almost seems to quit going into the later rounds.