gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Cage Warriors Fight Night 7 picks

I don't get the lines for this card, but I will still give my picks for those who are able to wager.

Pavel Kusch -210
    Leandro Santos -295
    Piotr Ptasinksi +190
    Marcio Cesar +240

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Fields has a great chance of beating Kusch...just gotta avoid getting caught in a sub, and working with Gunnar Nelson and John Kavanagh after tht Philips loss you have to think it will of been his main focus in training (and he confirmed tht in his interview with Cage Warriors).

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Fields has a great chance of beating Kusch...just gotta avoid getting caught in a sub, and working with Gunnar Nelson and John Kavanagh after tht Philips loss you have to think it will of been his main focus in training (and he confirmed tht in his interview with Cage Warriors).
    Can't blame anyone for taking Fields at plus money, but I think Kusch takes this.

dww123
    dww123's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9200

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I don't get the lines for this card, but I will still give my picks for those who are able to wager.

Pavel Kusch -210
    Leandro Santos -295
    Piotr Ptasinksi +190
    Marcio Cesar +240

This looks like you arbitrarily picked out 4 fighters as your "picks".

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by dww123 View Post
    This looks like you arbitrarily picked out 4 fighters as your "picks".
    Thanks for telling me what it looks like, maybe I could get your thoughts on some paintings later.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

lol there's a dude on the prelims named mohamed ali

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

I remember dww123 he bet a crazy amount on sara mcmann vs hitomi akano. Dude has balls of steel. That convinced me to take her against Baszler. Couldn't believe the bookies made her such a big fav though.

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

Also went big on JDS

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

dww123 4 president

dww123

Quote Originally Posted by Vitooch View Post
    Also went big on JDS
    Sure did. 16k to win 4k. Been killing it in MMA ever since I hit this last year.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/06/1...s-makes-51-547

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

what are your limits on small shows like invicta and stuff?

dww123

Bookmaker has the limits set at 250 right now. Generally they set them at 500 for smaller shows. I use Bovada and Bookmaker and my limits are the same as everyone else. I've never been limited at either book.

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

Sure did. 16k to win 4k. Been killing it in MMA ever since I hit this last year.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2011/06/1...s-makes-51-547
    That was you? Damn, we know who the drinks are on! Congratulations

dww123

Quote Originally Posted by Grabaka View Post
    That was you? Damn, we know who the drinks are on! Congratulations
    Thanks!

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Nice hit... congrats... you reported your parlay to the site? i've hit similar parlays before, never thought to report it to a news site

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

yeah sucka...Gabriel hits 5 figure parlays every week...where's the media respek?

Grabaka
    Update your status
    Grabaka's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4034

LOL

dww123

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    Nice hit... congrats... you reported your parlay to the site? i've hit similar parlays before, never thought to report it to a news site
    Thanks but i didn't report it to a news site, Bovada did.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

pretty much sums up why it is impossible to believe what you say. Its just a lie after another one. Continuously..

dww123

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post
    pretty much sums up why it is impossible to believe what you say. Its just a lie after another one. Continuously..
    Me? What do you think i am lying about?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

huh? i've posted numerous ticket wagers where i hit it big, like the last brazil card and fuel tv 2 and 3...so yeah, one lie after another... you've been reading my posts all along, yet you missed those posts?? i guess you missed my "August playlist" thread where I went 18-6, tooo... you're a real moron. is that what idiots in norway do? blatantly accuse people of lying when evidence is right before their eyes but theyre too dumb to see it?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Me? What do you think i am lying about?
    he was talking to me... and that's cool about bovada... i use offshore books and they allow max 8 teamers, so i've never hit anything bigger than an 8 teamer, but i have had several perfect nights. this forum documents pretty much every play i've had since UFC's Battle on the Bayou Shields vs Ellenberger card, so anybody saying i'm lying about anything is as dumb as they come.

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    yeah sucka...Gabriel hits 5 figure parlays every week...where's the media respek?

bogbat
    bogbat's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2292

Gabe, copy and paste your biggest win which has been documented on this site.

bjpenn85

ok im sorry gabe... sure you won...can you copy it one more time...that 5 figure parlay? i must have missed it. I so easily forget when people win that kind of money.

You post plays...and then you say..nah ahhhh i didnt put that much on him..that way you always have a way out. While other posters post units and shit, putting their ass on the line. The minute you post what youre actually betting, you will have my respect. Until then..move to the back of the bus.

bjpenn85

you so much remind me of jessie pinkman in breaking bad. Whats wrong with pinkman?

Norway? jesus...youre from a country where rich people becomes president because their rich? about 40 million people are poor according to UN? George Bush? Where to start? Its incredible that you even start a discussion about countries, when you know youre country is a total mess? Enough politics...Lets focus here..and thats youre jessie pinkmans reincarnation and that you are a moron.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by bogbat View Post
    Gabe, copy and paste your biggest win which has been documented on this site.
    Bellator 71 play:
    Emanuel Newton -215/Travis Wiuff -325 parlay
    $250 to win $229

Add: Ebersole + Stout, make it 4 team.
    $300 to win $795.

Add: Ken Stone + Steven Siler, make it 6 team.
    $200 to win $3,005

That's $4,029 right there...

[24206] SAM STOUT -320
    (SPENCER FISHER vrs SAM STOUT)
    [24210] BRIAN EBERSOLE -245
    (TJ WALDBURGER vrs BRIAN EBERSOLE)
    [24230] STEVEN SILER +110
    (JOEY GAMBINO vrs STEVEN SILER)
    [24245] KEN STONE +135
    (KEN STONE vrs DUSTIN PAGUE)
    [24310] RONY MARIANO BEZERRA -310
    (GODOFREDO CASTRO vrs RONY MARIANO BEZERRA)
    [24317] HACRAN DIAZ +225
    (HACRAN DIAZ vrs YURI ALCANTARA)
    25/955

Regardless of whatever I copy and paste, what matters is i make solid picks so people visiting my thread will make money... like this guy:

"GABE. Nice picks!! I tailed you on a Newton, Wiuff, Stone, Brown, Siler, Ebersole, Stout parlay, I liked it and it didn't conflict with any of my own plays. Made my night a +500 instead of -100 "

Do you think he cares how much I risked or what parlays I made? No. He knew what my picks were, and he picked and chose from them and made a parlay. That is the purpose of a handicapper: to provide solid plays. If you're looking to follow a gambler's bets, then go to others' threads, but if you're looking for a cappers plays, then welcome to mine.

I didn't post a single bet for UFC on Fuel TV 3, but I went 9-0, so if you tailed me, you hit it big. I don't think anybody who tailed and won cared what bets I personally made.

bjpenn85

But you also have loosing nights. Where are they?

So people cant for sure know if youre winning or loosing. They know that you some times picks right, and sometimes wrong.

Whats the point?

If you post units, we know how much youre playing. Its not like all picks involve the same risks?

Its impossible to trust anything of what you say, even though you may be a winner. We just cant know with your current strategy. You like it that way, because youre a moron. You always have a way out..like must liars...not willing to commit.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

But you also have loosing nights. Where are they?

So people cant for sure know if youre winning or loosing. They know that you some times picks right, and sometimes wrong.

Whats the point?

If you post units, we know how much youre playing. Its not like all picks involve the same risks?

Its impossible to trust anything of what you say, even though you may be a winner. We just cant know with your current strategy. You like it that way, because youre a moron. You always have a way out..like must liars...not willing to commit.
    Pretty sure the entire forum witnessed me lose huge on the FX card w/ Papazian vs Pague... Like I said, if you're interested in following a gambler's bets, then go to someone elses thread.

"we know how much you're playing" -- it's none of your business how much i am playing, you fool. How many times do i have to repeat myself? i've posted my bet amounts plenty of times, even though its none of your business. just because you are so stupid, i will say it again: the guy who was down $100 before, and ended up plus $500 by tailing my picks did not give a shit how much i was personally betting.

please, do not click on my threads. you are interested in gamblers' bets. go stalk gamblers like yourself and jerk off to their bet amounts. you're not a capper, either. you're just a gambler who posts his bets. my thread isn't for you. it's for people looking to bet MMA that are seeking plays from actual handicappers, not gamblers like themselves.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

sam stout got his ass beat, but nice parlay

bjpenn85

More just to give an idea of how much you play. before you used locks? semilocks? and when confronted with these definitions you became a clown. So, to make things clearer, why not just post units. You dont need to post how much money. I dont care about that.

Put simply...10 units is a lot for me....therefor ehm lets say a lavar johnsen against brandon shaub is a 10 unit bet...so over a couple of event we can see if youre really that good, are you up for the challenge. Me and you, looser leaves sbr mma forum FOR EVER!!

so everybody can see if youre as good as you really are. But as i said...youre not interested in that. Because it will show the real you, a big composite liar. And you dont want that. Its understandable...

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Here we go again down this road
    the only road I've ever known
    like a drifter I was born to walk alone
    but I've made up my mind that I'm not wasting more time

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

But those are some nice parlay hits

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

so, anyone actually have any analysis or picks to contribute to gabe's thread?

123 Last