NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by bjpenn85 View Post

Put simply...10 units is a lot for me....therefor ehm lets say a lavar johnsen against brandon shaub is a 10 unit bet...so over a couple of event we can see if youre really that good, are you up for the challenge. Me and you, looser leaves sbr mma forum FOR EVER!!
    But Gabe is already winning there. Gabers has left the MMA forum FOREVER several times already.

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

Have you ever seen breaking bad? If yes, do you agree that gabe very much resembles the made up, totally fictional character jessie pinkman?

bjpenn85
    bjpenn85's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 16650

and obviously lol to that.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    so, anyone actually have any analysis or picks to contribute to gabe's thread?
    My analysis is that Fields should win the fight as long as he avoids the heel hook or guillotine and is worth a play at better than +200

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

thanks vaughany. any thoughts on alers? he looks pretty impressive, but i dont know anything about his new opponent.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Have you ever seen breaking bad? If yes, do you agree that gabe very much resembles the made up, totally fictional character jessie pinkman?
    I've never seen the show, but do agree that Gabe is very similar to some sort of character in a long running tv show. I was thinking GOB from Arrested Development however.
    Points Awarded:

omalley21 gave NunyaBidness 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

thanks vaughany. any thoughts on alers? he looks pretty impressive, but i dont know anything about his new opponent.
    Should smash the dude in first round, they bring Marcio Cesar in to get TKO'd by their prospects like they did with Che Mills...should be similar in theory but the odds are too steep to play Alers

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I've never seen the show, but do agree that Gabe is very similar to some sort of character in a long running tv show. I was thinking GOB from Arrested Development however.
    Reminds me of this dude due to his love of calling people "dumb"...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    lol there's a dude on the prelims named mohamed ali
    Dude lost...."float like a can, sting like a can"

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gabe is like walt jr.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Gabe is like walt jr.

ha great scene. Need to watch tht show

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    Are you guys out of your minds? I'm nothing like Pinkman or GOB. Pinkman is a wigger, I only sometimes talk that way for fun/purposes of humor. GOB is my fav character on that show, BTW. "Twenty seven hundred dollar suit, COME ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Any of you dumb suckas watchin this main card on Junkie? Not available to us in UK and the proxy I was using didnt work last time. Would appreciate updates

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

More just to give an idea of how much you play. before you used locks? semilocks? and when confronted with these definitions you became a clown. So, to make things clearer, why not just post units. You dont need to post how much money. I dont care about that.

Put simply...10 units is a lot for me....therefor ehm lets say a lavar johnsen against brandon shaub is a 10 unit bet...so over a couple of event we can see if youre really that good, are you up for the challenge. Me and you, looser leaves sbr mma forum FOR EVER!!

so everybody can see if youre as good as you really are. But as i said...youre not interested in that. Because it will show the real you, a big composite liar. And you dont want that. Its understandable...
    dude, what are you talking about? have you taken your medication? i come here to post my picks. my picks for the entire month of august are in that thread. people who came here looking to tail cappers don't care what i bet. take your units and shove 'em up your ass. i give out the play, you decide how many of your "units" you wanna risk, mr. gambler

I went 18-6 in august, that is great regardless of how many "units" each bet was... lets say I risked and won $1 dollar on all 24 plays... doesn't matter... what matters is how people tailing those plays would have done.

I bet $0 on this Cage Warriors card, doesn't mean I can't handicap the fights and give out my plays. Again, I am a capper and you are a gambler. You fail to recognize the differences between us. Go keep making bets and keeping a record of how much money you're risking, I'm sure there's a point to it... Unless you're helping other people make money, having a presence here is pointless. People don't come here to tail gamblers like themselves, they come to find people who know what they're doing. I have evidence of going 18-6 in my August thread. Pick 24 fights in September, and let's see how you fair up. Either put up or shut up.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

We'll have the contest soon enough guys so we can see who is The Don in tht

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Any of you dumb suckas watchin this main card on Junkie? Not available to us in UK and the proxy I was using didnt work last time. Would appreciate updates
    hey vahgn this has worked for me before there are a few fast us servers

http://www.anonymox.net/en

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

sam stout got his ass beat, but nice parlay
    if by got his ass beat u mean he dominated all 3 rounds, then you're right

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

so, anyone actually have any analysis or picks to contribute to gabe's thread?
    original post

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

if by got his ass beat u mean he dominated all 3 rounds, then you're right
    rofl, he got outstruck huge in every round and that phag stout got one shitty take down at the end of the round. Judges are f-cking blind.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

hey vahgn this has worked for me before there are a few fast us servers

http://www.anonymox.net/en
    Cheers bud, trying it but not seem to do anything. Do I need to clear all cookies or sumin? The black screen is up with play sign but nothing happens if I click the play button

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

you on firefox right? the UI of it sucks but click at the bottom where it says standard and make sure active is checked and you have a US server selected. I have show in add on bar selected and the add on bar at the bottom so if its not there click tools, then anonymox then settings.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    We'll have the contest soon enough guys so we can see who is The Don in tht
    lol i wasn't trying to say i'm better, dude just attacked me outta the blue... norwegian scum at it's finest.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

james just lost

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

rofl, he got outstruck huge in every round and that phag stout got one shitty take down at the end of the round. Judges are f-cking blind.
    you should quit watching mma if you have any opinion other than sam stout got an easy as hell 30-27... i had all my parlays riding on that fight, and i wasn't even worried even a little... that means he was cruising.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

V, you said Chris Fields is worth a play at +200 or better, but he's at +185 at best lol so i guess he's not worth a play?

I like my Pavel Kusch play--- think he takes it ITD

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

you should quit watching mma if you have any opinion other than sam stout got an easy as hell 30-27... i had all my parlays riding on that fight, and i wasn't even worried even a little... that means he was cruising.
    you thought pat healy won too

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

wow, great first round

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

V, you said Chris Fields is worth a play at +200 or better, but he's at +185 at best lol so i guess he's not worth a play?

I like my Pavel Kusch play--- think he takes it ITD
    I got Fields at +210 on Sportbet....I'd probably still of played him at +185 though...only reason he is the underdog is because he got guillotined by Phillips but tht was because he didnt have any respect for Phillip's ground game and his complacency cost him. I dont think Kusch is that much better on the ground tht it warrants such odds (Fields should have the stand-up advantage).

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

you thought pat healy won too
    barely...he did enough to get the nod... but the fact that you compare that close fight to one where a guy cruises through a 30-27 reflects how little you know

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

james just lost
    Another underdog winning due to a lucky guillotine!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Cant remember the Stout fight well but I thought he arguably lost the first but then got a few takedowns in 2nd and 3rd to win the fight? Didnt think he just got a late takedown in each round....seem to remember Rogan creaming over his "evolution"

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

barely...he did enough to get the nod... but the fact that you compare that close fight to one where a guy cruises through a 30-27 reflects how little you know
    30-27 doesnt mean shit dude, could be really close rounds for three rounds. 30-27 could be a really close fight.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

Close fight, i think Piotr took it...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

30-27 doesnt mean shit dude, could be really close rounds for three rounds. 30-27 could be a really close fight.
    did you miss the words "cruises through" ?? nobody cruises through a CLOSE 30-27... not thinking before talking is something a lot of you guys on this forum have in common....

damn, piotr lost... i think he got screwed... was the right play at +190... 0-1 to start

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

did you miss the words "cruises through" ?? nobody cruises through a CLOSE 30-27... not thinking before talking is something a lot of you guys on this forum have in common....

damn, piotr lost... i think he got screwed... was the right play at +190... 0-1 to start
    haha

First 123 Last