will2survive
    STAY IN YO LANE!
    will2survive's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 22

Ronda Rousey vs. Meisha Tate Rematch please!!!!!!!

I know Rousey looks unbeatbable but there's no such thing. I remember thinking that Iron Mike Tyson wasn't invincible even though he drew fear in contenders before they would fight. Did you see the look of deathly fear in my man Michael Spinks face as he took a 20 second beating from Iron Mike. The only way that Tyson was going to lose with Kevin Rooney was against someone who was fearless. On February 11th, James Buster Douglas was that man ( without Rooney). His mother had just died. He wasn't the caliber of a Tyson Holyfield, or even Spinks but when you fight or even live like you have nothing to lose, you become dangerous. Losing people to death can put people in angry mode. Believe me, I know. Fear has went out the window when I was told that it was my mother, father, and many other relatives last days.

What do you do? You make it work for you as "fear is not a factor"

Saying that, talent comes into play and although Rousey is the best, Tate has superior boxing skills. The problem is that Rousey is stronger and can take her to the ground. I say if this fight happens again, Tate takes this past 1 round (Rousey still wins) . Tate is fearless. She avoided a dislocated arm once and dealt with her arm being broken and kept fighting.'

There will be bad blood. Mark my words, this is the one person that can deal with Rousey but she must stay on her feet. I really don't see anyone beating Rousey in the future but then again, did we think that anyone could beat Tyson?

Any opinions?
    Last edited by will2survive; 08-20-12 at 08:53 PM.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

I'll give you +250 for tate. 100 min no Max

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Meisha is a purple belt and too small for Ronda. Only a legit black belt with some size has a chance. Or a Wrestler who wont get taken down.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Meisha is a purple belt and too small for Ronda. Only a legit black belt with some size has a chance. Or a Wrestler who wont get taken down.
    yup..you can't deny meisha's grappling as some of the best in the game, but she is a tiny 135er and against a larger grappling maniac like rhonda I think she'll always lose... and that's unfortunate, because I'd love to see rhonda get slapped and kicked to the curb. Really hoping something with the cyborg fight comes through because I think she'll put the hurt on rhonda realllll bad