99Boxster
    99Boxster's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4394

Ronda Rousey potential matchups now

Ronda can now be compared to Royce Gracie. The target on her is HUGE now. Women are going to train harder than ever now to catch up to her level and be the first to defeat her. This should improve the sport. It doesn't matter if she goes to the all women invicta, the ufc, or stays with SF.

Cyborg is basically a converted tyranny now. I don't really care to see that match. There are a few good matchups out there. In no particular order. Gina Carano. Liz Carmouche. Sara McMann (I went to HS with her). Meisha Tate. Marloes Coenen. Cat Zingano. Zoila Gurgel. Megami Fugii. Germaine de Randamie.

Discuss

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Quote Originally Posted by 99Boxster View Post
    Ronda can now be compared to Royce Gracie. The target on her is HUGE now. Women are going to train harder than ever now to catch up to her level and be the first to defeat her. This should improve the sport. It doesn't matter if she goes to the all women invicta, the ufc, or stays with SF.

Cyborg is basically a converted tyranny now.
    I don't really care to see that match. There are a few good matchups out there. In no particular order. Gina Carano. Liz Carmouche. Sara McMann (I went to HS with her). Meisha Tate. Marloes Coenen. Cat Zingano. Zoila Gurgel. Megami Fugii. Germaine de Randamie.

Discuss
    You just googled notable female MMA fighters didn't you? Holy. Shit.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Rousey vs Jason Reinhardt for me

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Dominick Cruz makes the most sense

Or joe warren

Olympian versus Olympian

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30698

They should fight nude. Thts all I know.

Educ8d Degener8
    Educ8d Degener8's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9916

Ronda should fight that chick that looks like KD Lang... Siler - that's her last name.
    Points Awarded:

NunyaBidness gave Educ8d Degener8 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Ronda vs Urijah please

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Vitooch
    Dayman
    Vitooch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 159

That line is way off to me...santos could be a slight fave as far as I'm concerned

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post

I guess these dumbass bookies dont read twitter. Santos left SF.

99Boxster

Uhhh crassus...I've been watching mma since the early 90s. I actually named all of them off the top of my head. I guess everyone in here just jokes around. I can do that too.

99Boxster

Ronda vs Shaq.
    Rowdy Ronda Rowsey vs Rowdy Roddy Piper.
    Chuck Lie Dell.
    Manvel zee an vail.
    Tito Or Tisss.
    Ronda vs uncle creepy.
    A handicap match. Rondas armbar hand vs 2 Diaz c0cks

GunShard
    Invest In Ethereum And Bitcoin
    GunShard's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1920

Ronda vs Cyborg sounds about right.

Crassus

Uhhh crassus...I've been watching mma since the early 90s.
    Would explain why you don't understand weight classes.

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    I guess these dumbass bookies dont read twitter. Santos left SF.
    She can't "leave SF" she signed a contract extension. She asked for a release but they don't need to give it to her.

Educ8d Degener8

Yeah, I'm curious as to what weight the TS would suggest Mega Megu meet Rousey at?

99Boxster

They're just fights id like to see. I know alot of them are 125 and 145 but these hos could lose or gain 10 lbs. Unless u r a cyborg he/she obv...

Crassus

They're just fights id like to see. I know alot of them are 125 and 145 but these hos could lose or gain 10 lbs. Unless u r a cyborg he/she obv...
    ...You'd like to see Ronda Rousey fight Megumi Fujii?

Do you also want to see GSP vs Jose Aldo?

99Boxster

Nevermind, ****

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    Would explain why you don't understand weight classes.

She can't "leave SF" she signed a contract extension. She asked for a release but they don't need to give it to her.
    Yeah she can dude. UFC doesn't give a shit about strikeforce, stripped her of the belt and deleted 145 off their webpage. They cant make her fight. A female fighter they dont care about asked to be released who is already on suspension. Yeah they are going to keep her around. Use common sense man. Also on twitter cyborg said someone from strikeforce kicked her out of the arena. Yeah but according to you she's not leaving. Refusing to fight for an org she feels disrespected her and deleted her division = leaving. She already said she is going to invicta that actually has her weight class. But please tie your money up on that line. I'm sure the bookies know more than cyborg and this fight is right around the corner.
    Last edited by sideloaded; 08-19-12 at 10:03 PM.

Crassus

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    Yeah she can dude. UFC doesn't give a shit about strikeforce, stripped her of the belt and deleted 145 off their webpage. They cant make her fight. A female fighter they dont care about asked to be released who is already on suspension. Yeah they are going to keep her around. Use common sense man. Also on twitter cyborg said someone from strikeforce kicked her out of the arena. Yeah but according to you she's not leaving. Refusing to fight for an org she feels disrespected her and deleted her division = leaving. She already said she is going to invicta that actually has her weight class. But please tie your money up on that line. I'm sure the bookies know more than cyborg and this fight is right around the corner.
    I'm not saying she's gonna fight Rousey tomorrow.

I'm saying that no, she can't leave Strikeforce and no she can't not fight for them. Not unless they say that's alright. Contracts for fighters suck (on average) and I guarantee you she can't just up and leave Strikeforce after signing a big extension with them last year. Not to mention they're not gonna let her just off and go to a competitor like Invicta, WMMA is one of Strikeforce's strongest assets.

Educ8d Degener8

We need PunisherIND to review Cyborg's contract to settle this little argument.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Crassus View Post
    I'm not saying she's gonna fight Rousey tomorrow.

I'm saying that no, she can't leave Strikeforce and no she can't not fight for them. Not unless they say that's alright. Contracts for fighters suck (on average) and I guarantee you she can't just up and leave Strikeforce after signing a big extension with them last year. Not to mention they're not gonna let her just off and go to a competitor like Invicta, WMMA is one of Strikeforce's strongest assets.
    She will never fight again for strikeforce, whether they release her or not. That sounds like leaving to me. They deleted her weight class. She is not going 135, someone from strikeforce kicked her out of the building. And you're way wrong, no fighter has to sign a bout agreement. Yeah they can screw her but not releasing her but why? They deleted 145 and she said she cant fight any lower. On what planet is she going to stay in strikeforce and fight in a weight class that doesnt exist??

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Roger Huerta left the UFC, the UFC got pissed because they knew he was going to rival. So they froze him out for a year and when the lawyers said that they finally had to offer the last fight on his contract he signed to fight grey maynard, and still left for bellator. Given the UFC has already let Liz Carmouche and alexis davis fight in invicta while still having a contract I dont think they are going to freeze cyborg and even if they did she would still leave eventually it would only stall things out for no reason. Why do you think they have bout agreements if the fighters had to fight no matter what? There would be no point to get them to sign a bout agreement.

Educ8d Degener8

Sideloaded's passion bucket overfloweth on this issue.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Digo
    Digo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 399

Quote Originally Posted by PunisherIND View Post
    This is just insane! There is no way for Ronda to defeat that monster! If this fight happens and the odds open in this way, i will sell my house!

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Cris Cyborg Sent the following statement to the MMAprime.tv reporter Aaron Tru this afternoon. The former 145lbs StrikeForce Champion answers questions about Facing Ronda Rousey, her weight and insist that Rousey is merely trying to “delude” the fans by acting as if she could defeat her.

“I get many questions about Rhonda Rousey, and I would like to set the record straight for the last time, as I do not consider her much personally, much less as a fighter.
    She claims she is the “Champion” and openly challenges me to fight at 135lbs. (She competed in the Beijing Olympics at 70kg/154lbs, and fought at 145lbs in MMA till she learned she would have to fight me, and then dropped to 135lbs.) Which I find laughable. I have never fought below 145lbs, and I am considered the pound for pond top women fighter in the WORLD! I have yet to lose a fight while holding the Strike Force 145lbs title. My last fight was considered a no contest, but that has NOT changed the fact that I AM the women’s 145lbs CHAMPION.
    There really is NOT a safe way for me to cut to 135lbs, not without hurting myself physically. (I am less than 8% body fat at 145lbs.) And my cardiologist and physician have advised me that to make such a drastic reduction in weight could have permanent effects in my long term health. And I will not endanger my health to satisfy the rantings of a spoiled little girl who has yet to prove that she can truly compete at the my level, at a weight she has not only fought at before but has been awarded an Olympic medal!
    So to put this issue to rest, if Rhonda is the future of WMMA, and is the “Champion” that she envisions….you know where I am, and I am more than willing to give you an opportunity to test me. I WILL fight you at 145lbs, (you know…the weight that you started at), and then you can have 2 belts, and prove to everyone that you are indeed a “Champion”.
    If not, stay at 135lbs and continue to delude yourself and your fans that you can beat me. Your really not worth my time otherwise. I will do all of my talking in the ring, until then your really not worth my breath.”
    CRIS Cyborg
    Translated by Juan Julio-Cardoso

http://mmaprime.tv/2012/08/20/cyborg...#ixzz248SYL7hr

fight is not happening, it's another retarded mayweather-paq situation that will waste everyone's time for years.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

What cyborb says in that above message has some truth and I agree with her feelings... Especially the first part about rhonda dropping down haha...

I still would love to see that fight more than any other..

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

If this burly belgian momma can make 135, I'd love to see her fight rhonda and think she could maybe make it interesting..

http://www.sherdog.com/fighter/Cindy-Dandois-42457

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Here we have Ronda Rousey with no makeup and no airbrushing.

Here is Charlize Theron from the movie "Monster".

Here is Ronda again

And here is Mark Hominick

Rest my case boys

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post

v1y
    v1y's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1633

not only would this fight have a ton of hype, i'd make some easy money! please make it happen!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Here we have Ronda Rousey with no makeup and no airbrushing.

Here is Charlize Theron from the movie "Monster".

Here is Ronda again

And here is Mark Hominick

Rest my case boys
    haha Hominick and his banjo!

99Boxster

Name:  Ronda Vs Tara.JPG
Views: 463
Size:  24.4 KB

I wish Tara LaRosa would bulk up 10 pounds and fight Ronda. Too bad she signed with Invicta.

12 Last