sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by sideloaded View Post
    She will never fight again for strikeforce, whether they release her or not. That sounds like leaving to me. They deleted her weight class. She is not going 135, someone from strikeforce kicked her out of the building. And you're way wrong, no fighter has to sign a bout agreement. Yeah they can screw her but not releasing her but why? They deleted 145 and she said she cant fight any lower. On what planet is she going to stay in strikeforce and fight in a weight class that doesnt exist??
    Cyborg is the next muay thai champ, glad she left uncle Dana. Cyborg p4p

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Cyborg is the next muay thai champ, glad she left uncle Dana. Cyborg p4p
    Easily p4p. She would hurt Rousey bad.
    Points Awarded:

sideloaded gave Mercersux 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

looking back at this thread, rousey could've been loved if she was busy under zuffa and put away 2-3 top contenders and stayed busy all year. Instead she fights the 10th ranked girl, then sits out the rest of the year rematches a girl coming off a loss who she already beat and then looks horrible on tuf and says she is retiring to go movies.

womens mma wasnt really brought forward by zuffa, if anything they are mocking it with recent signings of girls with fake records.

PRetty funny invicta just fell of the face of earth. what the hell?

Mercersux

looking back at this thread, rousey could've been loved if she was busy under zuffa and put away 2-3 top contenders and stayed busy all year. Instead she fights the 10th ranked girl, then sits out the rest of the year rematches a girl coming off a loss who she already beat and then looks horrible on tuf and says she is retiring to go movies.

womens mma wasnt really brought forward by zuffa, if anything they are mocking it with recent signings of girls with fake records.

PRetty funny invicta just fell of the face of earth. what the hell?
    Did Invicta fold up shop? I just went to there website and I was surprised to see their last show was beginning of July. Didn't even seem that long ago tbh. Would suck to see them go away. Actually kind of liked them.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

hard a lot of crazy rumors. I think they are dead. heard they are far in debt 700k.

DEEP JEWELS is 10 times smaller than invicta but still had an event date and main event setup to tell fans about coming off their last show.

You cant just end a show without a solid date or main event to have fans to look forward too. Unless you are bankrupt/

During invicta 1 they were pushing invicta 2 with mcmann as the main event. the fact they didnt even mention a show or main event in july looks really bad.

Mercersux

http://www.examiner.com/article/shan...bie-apocalypse

Found this when googling Invicta FC 7. Doesn't really shed any light on when it might happen but I guess it shows they aren't folding. Maybe, possibly...?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    http://www.examiner.com/article/shan...bie-apocalypse

Found this when googling Invicta FC 7. Doesn't really shed any light on when it might happen but I guess it shows they aren't folding. Maybe, possibly...?
    was supposed to be October, that is what she was telling fighters, then November now that article seems like December. Not looking good. All the other events were closer together. Looks like money problems. I mean their shows are not even coming close to breaking even.

When Ben Fowlkes wrote an article he interviewed tecia torres. She was making 3k/3k to win on the undercard. That is insane for a promotion with probably 10k viewers at the max.

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Dana vs Ronda naked for the world protein championship.

If Dana puts it in he wins.

"Business as usual!" Yee boI!

First 12