KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Kushmoney Ronda Rousey vs. Sarah Kaufman Bets/Play/Picks/Thoughts

Here we go again.. Putting myself on blast posting all of my plays. Was not about to watch UFC 150 so I didn't bet on it. Goodlucky everyone Get that Money **** the Bookies **** the Judges. Money to be made in this event playing UNDERDOGS. Fade the juice.. Risking 3u to win about 5.5u - Win Picks are in GREEN

Preliminary card

Straight Plays:

Derek Brunson (+385) $50 to win $192.50
    Matt Ricehouse (+110) $200 to win $220
    Anthony Smith (+260) $50 to win $130

Cuz I felt like it: Parlay
    Ronda Rousey -650
    Miesha Tate -505
    Matt Ricehouse (+110)
    Anthony Smith (+260)
    Rousey/Kaufman Goes Over 1.5 Rounds (+150)
    Ward wins by 12 round decision (-180)

$50 to win $1,982.03

Goodluck everyone. Even to the haters... **** 'em up. Get that money.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Here we go again.. Putting myself on blast posting all of my plays. Was not about to watch UFC 150 so I didn't bet on it. Goodlucky everyone Get that Money **** the Bookies **** the Judges. Money to be made in this event playing UNDERDOGS. Fade the juice.. Risking 3u to win about 5.5u - Win Picks are in GREEN

Preliminary card

Straight Plays:

Derek Brunson (+385) $50 to win $192.50
    Matt Ricehouse (+110) $200 to win $220
    Anthony Smith (+260) $50 to win $130

Ronda Rousey -650
    Miesha Tate -505
    Matt Ricehouse (+110)
    Anthony Smith (+260)

$50 to win $1,982.03

Goodluck everyone. Even to the haters... **** 'em up. Get that money.

dont you think rousey -650 and over 1.5 rounds might be correlated and lead to you losing the parlay?

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

The over 1.5 surely favours Kaufman more so than it does Rousey...

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles
    gabe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 300

Quote Originally Posted by AdamB View Post
    The over 1.5 surely favours Kaufman more so than it does Rousey...
    I wouldn't say so... regardless of how long Kauffman survives, she will eventually lose, even if it's by decision. Her best shot is getting a KO and that ain't happenin'.

AdamB

Quote Originally Posted by gabe View Post
    I wouldn't say so... regardless of how long Kauffman survives, she will eventually lose, even if it's by decision. Her best shot is getting a KO and that ain't happenin'.
    That's a pretty bold claim since there's no evidence to back it up with Rousey never leaving the 1st round... She could gas, she could fold mentally, she could start shying away from takedowns and try and have a kickboxing match (which she would lose I imagine, pretty green striking). I'm not saying you're wrong, but what evidence are you basing it on?

On a sidenote, I assume you're thinking Rousey round 1 anyways?

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

That's a pretty bold claim since there's no evidence to back it up with Rousey never leaving the 1st round... She could gas, she could fold mentally, she could start shying away from takedowns and try and have a kickboxing match (which she would lose I imagine, pretty green striking). I'm not saying you're wrong, but what evidence are you basing it on?

On a sidenote, I assume you're thinking Rousey round 1 anyways?
    Might not be Round 1, but she'll take it... Kaufman will gas after 1.5 rounds, Rousey is younger and has better cardio... as soon as Kaufman is gassed, she's done... but she'll likely be done before she has a chance to gas.

AdamB

Might not be Round 1, but she'll take it... Kaufman will gas after 1.5 rounds, Rousey is younger and has better cardio... as soon as Kaufman is gassed, she's done... but she'll likely be done before she has a chance to gas.
    All I mean is I don't see what is telling you that, I'd be interested to know because only Kaufman has actually gone more than a round (and has actually gone the full 5). Admittedly, I haven't watched enough tape on her to know how exhausted she was in the latter rounds. Kaufman was born in '85 while Rousey was born in '87, don't see how that is gonna be a notable factor...

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

That two years makes all the difference bro! That's why Jason Miller had better cardio than Bisping...oh wait

Crassus
    Crassus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1058

Really hoping for a Kaufman slam out of an armbar. That would be badass.

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

Quote Originally Posted by KushMoney View Post
    Ronda Rousey -650
    Miesha Tate -505
    Matt Ricehouse (+110)
    Anthony Smith (+260)

$50 to win $1,982.03
    I'm surprised a book allowed you to make that bet even though it's reverse correlated. Where was this at?

NunyaBidness
    NunyaBidness has a posse
    NunyaBidness's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4507

That's probably true, but I don't think any of us have seen anything to know that.

This is a 5 round fight, do we have any idea of what her cardio is like? What if Kaufman survives one or two rounds?

Sato
    Sato's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 72

Ronda was pretty much shot after that armbar on Miesha. Watch the fight again and look how exhausted Ronda is.

gabe
    Screamin' Eagles

All I mean is I don't see what is telling you that, I'd be interested to know because only Kaufman has actually gone more than a round (and has actually gone the full 5). Admittedly, I haven't watched enough tape on her to know how exhausted she was in the latter rounds. Kaufman was born in '85 while Rousey was born in '87, don't see how that is gonna be a notable factor...
    She looks a lot older than that-- but yeah, still- she's got terrible cardio, I expect Ronda's to be better. Everyone she trains with has great cardio, I expect hers to be at least decent.

MMAbetMASTA
    MMAbetMASTA's Avatar Become A Pro!

why do you (or anyone) like ricehouse over green?? Insight appreciated from ricehouse backers, give me your breakdown!!!

TheCalculator
    TheCalculator's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5633

Quote Originally Posted by NunyaBidness View Post
    I'm surprised a book allowed you to make that bet even though it's reverse correlated. Where was this at?
    Yes - I'm wondering the same thing.

AdamB

She looks a lot older than that-- but yeah, still- she's got terrible cardio, I expect Ronda's to be better. Everyone she trains with has great cardio, I expect hers to be at least decent.
    I see what you mean man, but I also think it's possible that she tends to blow her wad in the first round. If she doesn't secure that arm bar then I think we'll see her get into some trouble.