Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

I have faith in SOG!

thekidfanky
    thekidfanky's Avatar Become A Pro!

fuckn ward.... killed my parlay!
    i had faith in dawson but he let me down HUUUUGE!
    and no i didnt hedge my bet either lol!
    it was a fun 60$

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

I'm definitely on the anti Dawson train now. I don't give a crap that he lost the fight, but for him to quit instantly lost me as a fan. Not a fan of quitters, he wasn't annihilated. He could have survived, but he said f-- it and quit. And yes, I'm super biased because fight going the distance was in a lot of my parlays. His legs were still there, he was just hurt and tired, he could have made the distance. His career is effectively over, he will have a hard time getting fans after that. Fans want to see heart!

edit: I have confidence that Martinez will expose the fraud that Chavez is. Chavez took nearly 100 shots against Zbik in 2 rounds, you're not gonna take 100 shots from Martinez in 2 rounds and still remain standing. Martinez will win before the 6th.
    Last edited by JamesKim; 09-09-12 at 06:40 PM.

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss
    sideloaded's Avatar Become A Pro!

he's always been the guy with the physical gifts just not mentally built to be a fighter

RaiderNation MMA
    RaiderNation MMA's Avatar Become A Pro!

sergio

BallaHolic777
    BallaHolic777's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 335

How many need Martinez ITD on saturday?

ghost kid
    ghost kid's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35576

According to the NSAC, Chavez has a purse of $3 million, Martinez $1.4 million.

Absolutely disgusting. Should be complete opposite.

Not sure who wins, but hoping Chavez gets the piss and blood beat out of him.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post

Big Chavez fan then?

DeFactoCrippler
    DEFACTO© SAVES IDIOTS AND GONZOIDS
    DeFactoCrippler's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by ghost kid View Post

You got a pic of chavez in that pink speedo? For handicapping purposes of course.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

MD
    MD's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 254

Do you guys like Martinez straight-up, or a prop? I'm thinking of taking Martinez ITD, and then making a reasonable bet on Martinez straight-up in case of a decision.

JamesKim
    JamesKim's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 350

Quote Originally Posted by MD View Post
    Do you guys like Martinez straight-up, or a prop? I'm thinking of taking Martinez ITD, and then making a reasonable bet on Martinez straight-up in case of a decision.
    I think Martinez brutally pounds Chavez, but I also thought Dawson vs Ward would be a close fight, so what do I know? All I know is that Zbik landed at will on Chavez, something like 100 punches in the 1st 2 rounds. It's safe to say Martinez is faster and more accurate than Zbik with more punching power. Chavez might have a good chin, but I think Martinez will drop him very quickly. How long Chavez lasts will depend on how much punishment he can endure, but I really doubt the fight goes to the distance.

DeFactoCrippler

Chavez jr is the focking man. Lol, at the haters talking shit about those pink speedos like "I hope matinez KILLS that phaget!!1!

The way peoples minds work is really funny sometimes. The same people calling Chavez gay for wearing pink speedos have Bas Rutten posters on their wall with him wearing pink speedos and rubbing his nuts all over dudes. Doing gay cresent kicks in the goddam speedos like sharon stone from basic instinct for focks sakes.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

haha

DeFactoCrippler

Personality wise, I don't know how people can't like Chavez jr. They let this shit the 24/7 show puts out get to them. If his camp didn't want him to look like a lazy idiot, they wouldn't go to such trouble to make it look that way. Regardless of his upbringing, the kid is far from a pussy. If he was he would fight like one. Kid is nuts, like focking with that frida munoz chick.

Not taking away from Sergio's skills as a fighter, but he is a bit of a pussy and most likely gay. Or, he is just one of those rich famous hispanic dudes who wants no part of the women who throw themselves at him. Or any women for that matter.

Not to mention he walks around in lip gloss and a gay ass faux hawk looking like wilmer valderrama. Cool fashion show he put on there in part 2 as well. Plus, when he shadowboxes he does that limp wrist thing, it's like he is practicing to be queer. I think I may have to put some degen bets in on chavez because he ***** pussy.

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    Personality wise, I don't know how people can't like Chavez jr. They let this shit the 24/7 show puts out get to them. If his camp didn't want him to look like a lazy idiot, they wouldn't go to such trouble to make it look that way. Regardless of his upbringing, the kid is far from a pussy. If he was he would fight like one. Kid is nuts, like focking with that frida munoz chick.

Not taking away from Sergio's skills as a fighter, but he is a bit of a pussy and most likely gay. Or, he is just one of those rich famous hispanic dudes who wants no part of the women who throw themselves at him. Or any women for that matter.

Not to mention he walks around in lip gloss and a gay ass faux hawk looking like wilmer valderrama. Cool fashion show he put on there in part 2 as well. Plus, when he shadowboxes he does that limp wrist thing, it's like he is practicing to be queer. I think I may have to put some degen bets in on chavez because he ***** pussy.

Chavez has the edge in hog size right?

DeFactoCrippler

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Chavez has the edge in hog size right?
    You be the judge...
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-12-15 at 03:12 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by DeFactoCrippler View Post
    You be the judge...
    after 15 minutes i realized this wasnt a 'spot the difference' game. then after another 30 minutes i discovered that if i tilt my screen just right i could see his taint.

no homo.
    Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 08-12-15 at 03:12 PM. Reason: image does not exist

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.

lol

hougigo
    hougigo's Avatar Become A Pro!

Whatever happens, bet on it ending inside the distance

Imsmarterthanu
    Imsmarterthanu's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 293

I think chavez will have a lot of trouble dealing with martinez

bird
    bird's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

I've already written my thoughts on this fight in this thread before but I am going to play Martinez by KO. He looks so pissed off and I've never heard him trashtalk his opponent like this. Remember Dzinziruk? Never been down on the canvas before Martinez and against Martinez he went down 5 times I think? Barker was unbeaten but got knocked out by Martinez. Julio Cesar Chavez Jr will meet his first tough test and he got caught clean many times against Andy Lee. Martinez who has brutal knockout power (remember Paul Williams II) and a quick jab to keep Chavez off. Martinez by KO at 4.00 is something I have to try. I am a bit worried about Chavez's chin though.

Beelzebubzy
    Beelzebubzy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5104

Wanna bet is creating a formula that triangulated the shadow of his weenie and the shadows of the objects around him to predict the size
    #medschoolphysics

PunisherIND
    myles jewry
    PunisherIND's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9625

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebubzy View Post
    Wanna bet is creating a formula that triangulated the shadow of his weenie and the shadows of the objects around him to predict the size
    #medschoolphysics
    lmao

ShotgunRua
    ShotgunRua's Avatar Become A Pro!

Seriously considering putting some more money down on Martinez after rewatching a few recent fights. Just not sure I'm confident enough in an ITD play given Jr's chin, I have a feeling it's going to be pretty 1 sided though. Anyone else playing Martinez pretty big? And any other good fights this weekend to parlay this one with?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

Sergio has ruined a lot of guys with good chins

Dutch
    Honky Lips
    Dutch's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 736

I don't usually bet boxing but watching that espn show makes jr. look like he lacks disipline and it makes martnz look much more hungry for a win. I might have to drop a few bucks on the old guy.

hougigo

Quote Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
    I don't usually bet boxing but watching that espn show makes jr. look like he lacks disipline and it makes martnz look much more hungry for a win. I might have to drop a few bucks on the old guy.
    While I'm backing Martinez, they do that all the time to sell

AribaAriba
    AribaAriba's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 97

if this goes to judges martinez has no chance, boxing is all about politics and arum wants the mexican to win with those mexican ppv audience that boxing needs.
    Last edited by AribaAriba; 09-15-12 at 03:21 AM.

THE_LOCKSMITH
    THE_LOCKSMITH's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5224

Quote Originally Posted by AribaAriba View Post
    if this goes to judges martinez has no chance, boxing is all about politics and arum wants the mexican to win with those mexican ppv audience that boxing needs.

yea this is what worries me too, like ghost kid said Chavez is getting paid double what Martinez is. with Manny nealy done boxing who does Arum have to sell PPV's. could be setting up his new draw with a decision win over martinez

hougigo

Chavez looks like a weight drained skeleton. If Martinez doesn't stop him, his corner will.
    Expect Martinez to turn it up in the later parts of the fight

KushMoney
    KushMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 73

Sat 9/15 111 Martinez wins by 12 rnd decision +161

Sat 9/15 217 Chavez Jr wins by any decision +408
    Sat 9/15 243 Martinez wins in round 1-6 +700
    Sat 9/15 245 Martinez wins in round 7-12 +429

What's good?

sideloaded
    staring into the abyss

just looks at this kids highlight reel. They put in him throwing retarded/girl arm hammer punches to some gassed out schlep cowering. F-ck that guy. No way on earth the judges could give him a decision when compubox will have him landing 8 punches a round.

AdamB
    AdamB's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 463

I've got Sergio Martinez SU, fight doesn't go the distance (bit of a bitch move not going Sergio ITD but whatever) - thinking of the under 9.5 also?

First 1234 Last